SS12 Movers & Shakers on 147 - Page 92

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by harshita27

Baar baar stomach issue wont save him... N knowing how work tours go, it'll be quite often... Kitni baar pet kharab karega becharaπŸ˜†... II koi paschataap nahi karne wali... She'll be mad like never before... N R&B would have to face the music πŸ˜†

Actually the more we discuss this, my cynic mind is coming forth... and I am thinking "It is going to be fun watching these to fight"

I am actually ok with the fight...I can't only stand her crying or appa taunting...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

ayyoo just reading the comments coming on Friday :-(😭 then why did he tell wed poor guys II and R&B
 now till they meet this is all i will obsess about .. koi mujhe bachao...
the obvious is she will be in DII and he will come and haul her back :-) now that i feel feels obvious in there relationship.
patha nahi kya hoga
But its so predictable fir her to be gone to DII... Kuch out the box socho... Want her to be gone to chandigarh on thursday... N he goes there... II ofcrs wouldnt talk to him... Silent treatment gets him... So silent n non-responsive II will drive the dude up the wall..he'll follow her like a puppy... Inspite of his spiteful transpro emails... Wont give in professionally but would want his WIFE back personally... THAT willbe fun I tell you!!πŸ˜†

But its so predictable fir her to be gone to DII... Kuch out the box socho... Want her to be gone to chandigarh on thursday... N he goes there... II ofcrs wouldnt talk to him... Silent treatment gets him... So silent n non-responsive II will drive the dude up the wall..he'll follow her like a puppy... Inspite of his spiteful transpro emails... Wont give in professionally but would want his WIFE back personally... THAT willbe fun I tell you!!πŸ˜†

I will be very happy if she does not go to DII...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

But chandigarh kyon ??? may be some outing with sam.. like to bombay for the weekend ???
Originally posted by swathi1990

I will be very happy if she does not go to DII...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

But chandigarh kyon ??? may be some outing with sam.. like to bombay for the weekend ???
I am not too thrilled about Appa behavior... He isacting like a loony lately... Even though nisha tries justifying ki ye unka pyar hai... I dont appreciate the constant derision of II's decision... Infact if my parents taunt me more than 3-4 times about my decisions... I fatto like a cookerπŸ˜†.. N so I think even II could fatto... It will tell Appa ki kab line draw karni hai... My dad once told me when I fatto-ed on an issue ki iss baar toh bas 3rd time we taunted fir this fir tum kyu bhadki... N I was like seriously?!? 😲U keep count when I really go mad with your taunts?? My parents are funnyπŸ˜† But adorable!!
Yaar nisha... Chup chup baithi ho zaroor koi baat hai πŸ˜†...hamare saare comments padh rahi ho.. Kuch ko like bhi kar rahi hoπŸ˜³πŸ˜†... Update mei aaj kya dhamaka karne wali ho?πŸ˜† Aaj oont(camel) kis karvat baithega... Meaning II kaha jayegi.. DII ya MM?πŸ˜ƒ
Hershey

I got 30% off at Kohl's along with a bunch of $10 off in Men's women's accessories & shoes each

Since I am a certified mental...I spent in every department to save the $10 each.I spent $250 * 30% off, and then the $10 *4=$40 off

Net tab = $140 ish

Kohls was CREATED for suckers like ME
till now had only one confusion.."where she will go?" after heartbeats was feeling ok that now she will go with sam and for 3 days both will be missing each other and in b/w her tandrums,appas taunts and last his return on wednesday...then saw comments...OMG...he is so dead!!!!I cant imagine what she is gonna do with him on friday(saturday?)waiting for the next...loved the lyrics.

I am not too thrilled about Appa behavior... He isacting like a loony lately... Even though nisha tries justifying ki ye unka pyar hai... I dont appreciate the constant derision of II's decision... Infact if my parents taunt me more than 3-4 times about my decisions... I fatto like a cookerπŸ˜†.. N so I think even II could fatto... It will tell Appa ki kab line draw karni hai... My dad once told me when I fatto-ed on an issue ki iss baar toh bas 3rd time we taunted fir this fir tum kyu bhadki... N I was like seriously?!? 😲U keep count when I really go mad with your taunts?? My parents are funnyπŸ˜† But adorable!!

Oh! No! You dont have to like him, accept and/or be empathetic with him at all. I tailored his character after some Dads I mentioned earlier in the afternoon. In order to get their way, or satisfy their egos or to prove a point they will go to any extreme... this one will too... Amma and Vandita are strong opposing forces... II is nervously on the fence... because for her his approval is very important

How Vandita and Amma behave will be how II's marriage can shape up
Originally posted by ishruhi

till now had only one confusion.."where she will go?" after heartbeats was feeling ok that now she will go with sam and for 3 days both will be missing each other and in b/w her tandrums,appas taunts and last his return on wednesday...then saw comments...OMG...he is so dead!!!!I cant imagine what she is gonna do with him on friday(saturday?)waiting for the next...loved the lyrics.

Some songs are just tailor made for these twoπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Hershey

I got 30% off at Kohl's along with a bunch of $10 off in Men's women's accessories & shoes each

Since I am a certified mental...I spent in every department to save the $10 each.I spent $250 * 30% off, and then the $10 *4=$40 off

Net tab = $140 ish

Kohls was CREATED for suckers like ME
I too got kohls ka 30% off coupon.. But am as non-lady like as possible πŸ˜† I do not like shopping as such!! That doesnt go to say am not shopahollic, coz I am.. I buy brands n fashionable stuff like crazy!πŸ˜† But shopping doesnt give me a kick... Mujhe kisi ne ghoomne ya naya restaurant try karne ka offer diya toh I behave like cat got cream kindz super excited kindsπŸ˜† My mom says mere feet mei wheels laga hai .. I dont tiko one place n love to travel!! 
On the shopping note, I feel kohls isnt cheap anymore... Infact Macys se zyada expensive hai wo ab..I got ralph lauren ka polos for 25 each in jan... Macys has better brands n almost same price.. So now if I really have to shop, I shop online at macys... N fir baad mei go return whatever I dont like πŸ˜†
Data point about me: I havent bought a single non-grocery thing since jan end. πŸ˜³ N I dont intend to shop until may end/june beginning.