SS12 Movers & Shakers on 147 - Page 93

Posted: 9 years ago
You know what's so striking about this story is the way Nisha is able to show progression...the subtlety with which the characters are changing  is simply amazing...
In the last  update RB feels SAD (Imagine RB, the man with an inscrutable face SAD) when his partners talk about his tear soaked kohl stained shirt but immediately says "it's all good" when they say that Romaine could have gone...

He could have said yes but didnt because dil Dharak to raha hai...Lekin it's a little unsure right now. The old so called cold, calculated RB still strong, but the emotional one has now started making its felt felt...dheere, dheere.

Awww their separation is so sad... you tend to feel for these fictional character s so much.. that's the quality of the author n kudos to her ...

As usual very hearttouching update Nisha... felt for r & b today
Originally posted by harshita27

I too got kohls ka 30% off coupon.. But am as non-lady like as possible πŸ˜† I do not like shopping as such!! That doesnt go to say am not shopahollic, coz I am.. I buy brands n fashionable stuff like crazy!πŸ˜† But shopping doesnt give me a kick... Mujhe kisi ne ghoomne ya naya restaurant try karne ka offer diya toh I behave like cat got cream kindz super excited kindsπŸ˜† My mom says mere feet mei wheels laga hai .. I dont tiko one place n love to travel!! 
On the shopping note, I feel kohls isnt cheap anymore... Infact Macys se zyada expensive hai wo ab..I got ralph lauren ka polos for 25 each in jan... Macys has better brands n almost same price.. So now if I really have to shop, I shop online at macys... N fir baad mei go return whatever I dont like πŸ˜†
Data point about me: I havent bought a single non-grocery thing since jan end. πŸ˜³ N I dont intend to shop until may end/june beginning.

Sorry US married women cant have such "lofty" goals like
We wont shop
We only buy branded etc

Agar aisa kiya to ghar par sab vastraheen hi hongey, if u know what I mean

I live with three men... plus I wont lie, I dont mind randomly traversing stores on a Sat or Sun evening with girlfriends... its like going to the neighborhood DDA market for eating tikki and garam jalebis (YUMMM) and buying bindis and hair clips in my pre-shaadi days😳

the closest we have in my gaon is Kohl's😑 NO tikki or jalebi

So I live in a permanent state of rehab... to forget the fact that I can never have tikki I spend $100πŸ˜†

Originally posted by taramira

You know what's so striking about this story is the way Nisha is able to show progression...the subtlety with which the characters are changing  is simply amazing...
In the last  update RB feels SAD (Imagine RB, the man with an inscrutable face SAD) when his partners talk about his tear soaked kohl stained shirt but immediately says "it's all good" when they say that Romaine could have gone...

He could have said yes but didnt because dil Dharak to raha hai...Lekin it's a little unsure right now. The old so called cold, calculated RB still strong, but the emotional one has now started making its felt felt...dheere, dheere.

Yes

He will never cancel a trip and go after her because she cried, but he definitely misses her
She is a non stop nonsense na, ghar par do hafta poora TV chaley aur achanak se band pad jaaye to bechaini to hoyegi na?πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Sorry US married women cant have such "lofty" goals like
We wont shop
We only buy branded etc

Agar aisa kiya to ghar par sab vastraheen hi hongey, if u know what I mean

I live with three men... plus I wont lie, I dont mind randomly traversing stores on a Sat or Sun evening with girlfriends... its like going to the neighborhood DDA market for eating tikki and garam jalebis (YUMMM) and buying bindis and hair clips in my pre-shaadi days😳

the closest we have in my gaon is Kohl's😑 NO tikki or jalebi

So I live in a permanent state of rehab... to forget the fact that I can never have tikki I spend $100πŸ˜†

Lol vastraheen!! No re... I didnt mean I go buy gucci n LV only.. I meant fashionable n some bit branded... Guess/zara/dkny/AnF/VS etc... All of those on sale though πŸ˜†
Yeah am not married n no kids.. So I guess I can escape the shopping craziness if I want... Mere liye bhi aloo tikki hi hai 100$ shopping... But since I shop once in 3-4 months, I shop ek baar mei 300 fir! πŸ˜†
My sister says ki am like Everything has to be extreme! No shopping toh 3-4 mahine no shopping.. N fir shopping toh I'll buy ekdum $300 worth... N fir again draught!πŸ˜†
Where do u live? Which city?
II and TV...paavam re.wo bechari ro rahi hai and you are comparing her with a TV!not done... 😭
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Yes

He will never cancel a trip and go after her because she cried, but he definitely misses her
She is a non stop nonsense na, ghar par do hafta poora TV chaley aur achanak se band pad jaaye to bechaini to hoyegi na?πŸ˜†

He wont cancel the trip for her now. Hope that improves as day progresses.

or in the reverse Hope II will understand his job and would not cry or react in the same way...

Let's see.
Originally posted by swathi1990

He wont cancel the trip for her now. Hope that improves as day progresses.

or in the reverse Hope II will understand his job and would not cry or react in the same way...

Let's see.

may be in future(like some 5/10 years from now)she might understand his job and all...but not now...even I want to kill all the people in argent grains!!!then II !!!
Ayya! Saare discussions hote hain main jab soti hoon!

I like!

This phase is like turning the emotional II into a part unemotional one (aka getting a grip πŸ˜†) and turning the unemotional R&B into a part emotional one (aka loosening up a bit).

Nisha to... yenna solla yenna solla...
Originally posted by ishruhi

may be in future(like some 5/10 years from now)she might understand his job and all...but not now...even I want to kill all the people in argent grains!!!then II !!!
Its soo wrong if II says ki mat jao kaam se even now... She cannot not like his touring job n continue giving importance to her job at the same time... Not that she asked him to quit... But am just saying.. As my mom says, when women cry when someone is leaving for journey its not that women dont want them to achieve good things or they dont like the reason for the journey... Its just that they dont want them gone...by the way, I hate crying before journey, airport rona dhona is not my cup of tea.. So assoon as I get off at the airport, I quickly say my goodbyes n am gone! πŸ˜†... My mom does Cry religiously each time my sister or I start traveling n I feel that she is undermining all the good times we had... Why cant she be happy of the good times we spent together rather than bawl at my departure... If I forever stayed with her, she'll not give me soo much importance like she does in those 3-4 weeks that I go home. I like that part of trip when I am special... I think II should start adapting that thought process too... Since she too is an attention seeker like meπŸ˜†