Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
[QUOTE=Seriousreader]
It felt like talking to someone who was not there...now it feels like you are here..thank you.πŸ˜•
[/QUOTE/]
Hahahahh
You are most welcome πŸ˜›
Ashu25 thumbnail
Okay, SR...Update nahi aane wala aaj...You should go sleep πŸ€£
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Okay, SR...Update nahi aane wala aaj...You should go sleep πŸ€£

Yep looks like it...and yes...will be a good girl tonight ...will turn in early!
Good Night
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Yep looks like it...and yes...will be a good girl tonight ...will turn in early!
Good Night

Hahahha...Good night :))
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Ashu how do you know there's no update tonite? I have to ask you the same question twice
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: modernfamily

Ashu how do you know there's no update tonite? I have to ask you the same question twice

Logic baba...Nisha is offline since long...And there seems no activity from her side as well..Like commenting or liking comments...so Understand no update πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Ashu25 - 9 years ago
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Logic baba...Nisha is offline since long...And there seems no activity from her side as well..Like commenting or liking comments...so Understand no update πŸ˜ƒ

She's green right now Ashu😊
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Appeal & Breach of Trust

Her squeal, halted him briefly, she used the opportunity to kick him in his shin, her heel landing with a solid whack, sending his leg buckling, he had her now pinned
underneath, his right leg bent over her thighs and her hands locked over her head, they stared at each other interminably and he brought his lips down over hers, causing the release
of the agonized moan... her entire body stiffening... in response... he nibbled taking small bites... before plundering.. she shivered on the soaked bed, his clothes were wet too

He paused panting on her face... "Shhh" "Shhh" he soothed... as she groaned at being abandoned
She yanked his tee... fumbling with his buttons... "Gimme a minute" "Shhh" he soothed

"Take it off" she demanded...
He pulled her to the dry side... ermm.. there was much because he had placed her horizontally in frustration earlier, he stripped the top layer and.. slid her under neath
She reached up and hugged him pulling him down... moving frantically underneath
"I am cold" she said hugging him tight, shivering.. he dragged the lower blanket layer and wrapped it on them the folds tangling on their legs, he pulled hard.. wrapping them finally

"U have to let me take my clothes off" he scolded..

"No" she refused as he moved to take em off
"II" he waited on her bending down on her face, his forehead leaning "A second?"

"Abhi" she begged lifting her lower body at his... "Please da" she begged

He crushed her into the firm folds of the bed, nipping her jaw and ear "U cant have both... are u cold or" he stopped

"Thats right Be logical now" she moaned angrily, he held her face in his hands... kissed her lips softly...
"A SECOND is all I am asking for" unable to comprehend her frenzy

He undid his tee buttons unsteadily balancing himself on top, she pulled him down when he was barely done with them... his tee was still on him.. and his shorts

She moved hungrily  "It doesnt have to be off NOW" she yelled... "U are just teasing me" she accused

"No... shhh no... I am not" he rained kisses on her cheek
He took her and rolled.. they slid over each other like scratching an itch... only causing more frustration
He not so gently undid the button on his shorts... and slid it off his legs while holding her on top
Pushing her down and sliding on top forcefully, kissing her fully now, the regrowth on his face bruising her soft skin
she arched rubbing herself on him again

"Please da" she begged

Without a moment's warning, he entered swiftly... pushing and moving her body shook in delight...
a throaty moan echoed across the room at the rough use of force.. rewarding him with a smile for the dangerous pleasure he created...
Her hands cricled around his neck... her nails scoring a path through the luscious dark silky curls...
he watched the tiny beads of sweat form on her upper lip and neck he bent down to kiss them off gently
"DONT STOP" she ordered, gurgling as sharp needles of pleasure poked the core of her being

"I didnt plan to" he chuckled on her chest

The familiar soaring and spinning sensation enveloped her,
as his body pulsed with the powerfully driving rhythm that rode him between her raised legs

She was lifted and flung from a height she wasnt before.. "Hold me" she begged hoarsely barely getting the word out
 afraid he would let go and she might have to free fall into the abyss...hot, moist... terrifyingly pleasurable shards of thrill drowned both..

The shower was still running... the lights left on everywhere.. she lay under him a soft whimpering mass of skin and bones

He shifted "Do not leave me!!!!!!!" she appealed like a 5 year old, kissing his shoulder blade, as a reward
her arms wrapping itself around him tight like steel rods... as she shut her eyes and slid into slumber

Half hour, forty minutes later? He was able to get off, ensuring she was asleep fuly
 turn the lights out, and shut the shower off... came back to bed,
and leaned on the headboard with his laptop,... she turned in sleep, trying to find his legs, she laced hers, smiling, snuggling... her skin was sore and bruised.. all over her face and neck and chest
He rubbed his jaw he heard the sand paper like rasp... a sudden gush of tenderness? yearning? swept him... he bent sideways and kissed her cheek. Pulled her pendants as it dug into her skin on her curves
forming square patterns... red welts more like... he gently slipped it over her shoulder...
She was THREE Is actually.. "Impatient Impulsive, Impetuous", a half smile formed on his lips

He took her left hand and held it firmly

There was mails from Ranjan, on what he needed to do so Gurgaon HW upgrade could get off its butt and make a move. He knew what he wanted to do... "NOTHING"
It was silly to pander to Bansal's ego... he was clearly selling a sub par product to Excelsior... or a good product, but one that wouldnt satify "Excelsior's appetite" so to speak

It tasted bad and was undercooked...

He "copied all" and wrote a paragraph long justification of why HW upgrades at Gurgaon will not address issues in the long term that TransPro is likely to cause
He did quick math to come up with a ROI for TransPro investment with "savings" (or lack there of) in making HW upgrades and hit send

There was 100 other emails on daily "approvals" scanned cash vouchers, cab fares, lunch receipts from Ranjan's pot bellied exec team feteing and dining Maruti Execs
There were bills for Rs.28,000 for a FOUR PERSON LUNCH!!!!

He hit "approve" on all just scanning them for obvious impropriety... the whole thing was built on gaucherie and crookedness, looking for expensive wine orders in lunch menu was just a tip of the ice berg

Chachu had drawn up a proposal to bring Trehaan into the Corporate office since "Opening showrooms in Bihar and
Jharkhand was going to strain "Bhaisaab's" already overloaded schedule... he had the gall to use the word "Bhaisaab" in a corporate email. Somehow catapulting himself to the top of the "food chain" by linking himself to the CEO
R&B had heard rumblings in the hallways about how the Chief "Liaisoning" Officer (the dude that greased the pockets of Maruti execs basically)
was trying to get his son into the picture... by somehow appointing him in a cushy role at Spectrum
Spectrum is where everyone wanted to be, Spectrum kept them in Ranjan's "line of sight"
It was all about being in Ranjan's line of sight... it meant, money... expense account and long term well being... not to mention
double dipping into the "voluptuous cookie jar" called admins😑... Excelsior Corp Office at Spectrum employed... many passable looking "well endowed" 20 something women that "wanted to be successful".
A couple he had interviewed for random positions, had actually  attempted to flirt with him in order to get hired...
He had one rule "Will not screw anything Ranjan would... eventually"🀒

R&B gritted his teeth...disgusted with the tone of the email,... the general breach of trust... hitting close immediately, scrolling to the next unread one

Before Ranjan could even approve such an idea, Chachu had sent  an email to Mrs Sagar and Ranjan's admin asking
for "ideas on where Trehaan's office" could be situated.😲

Delhi was unappealing mostly... the most appealing thing lay next to him

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Yo Sudhi.. Saw.. And read :)
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Appeal & Breach of Trust

such an anti climax we were discussing ER visits this morning πŸ˜† i like what i read though πŸ˜³ A night away from each other is going to be so hard for sure .

Gosh Delhi feels so far away from this lovely world they both have here, too much reality waiting there for sure ..

poor II she is going to be killing herself to make this product work for Excel.. and R&B can see it .. and that horrible chachu clan is back ..

Poor Ranjan surrounded by wolves out to get him and the one guy who wont doesn't want to have anything to do with him. Its a miracle Ranjan is not in some ashram in Kerala right now and still believing that his life is going to get better ..😭

But i agree from R&B's POV only II is the cause he needs to go to Delhi but no matter what the family politics, u may hate ur fathers company etc i have never ever seen a business son leave his fathers legacy to shambles they all come back educated and work to make it bigger and better example ambanis, birlas, bajajs u name it so there lies my hope 😳.

Of course here the scandal adds a twist ..

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago