Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
chachu saga!!!I hate him with all my heart.and I dont know why,but I am afraid of RnB's admin also...really dont know the reason.may be daily soaps ka asar...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: modernfamily

She's green right now Ashu😊

Honeymoon is almost over so its back to real world and its messes

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nish...i sooo loved this update...can't blame the guy hating delhi...can we ???? I can sooo feel his disgust for everyone there...i felt like the readers were bashing r&b for the past few days...and reading his perspective on delhi and its issues is like a welcome breeze
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Nish...i sooo loved this update...can't blame the guy hating delhi...can we ???? I can sooo feel his disgust for everyone there...i felt like the readers were bashing r&b for the past few days...and reading his perspective on delhi and its issues is like a welcome breeze

Agree Swathi

NOBODY, OK very rarely do people behave like soap leads in real life. People in real life like to run away from uncomfortable things... when there is no choice left and you feel cornered you have to address issues, otherwise just running away gives us solace

I bet a bunch of people will hammer me now saying "Oh! its not the right way to live life" etc etc😆
Its not... BUT MANY DO😃
Being noble, self righteous and doing the right thing is a Bollywood cinema and TV soap attitude, it has no connection whatsoever to real life.

Yes, R&B has his principles, he has had various sexual partners, but will not screw anyone that his Dad employs, he is not a cheap characterless man... though he is wealthy and inexpressive. He has various issues with II but he is clear on many many things

BunnyObodhro368 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the update, didn't get the end part related to the business 
Can someone explain it please :)
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Appeal & Breach of Trust

such an anti climax we were discussing ER visits this morning 😆 i like what i read though 😳 A night away from each other is going to be so hard for sure .

Gosh Delhi feels so far away from this lovely world they both have here, too much reality waiting there for sure ..

poor II she is going to be killing herself to make this product work for Excel.. and R&B can see it .. and that horrible chachu clan is back ..

Poor Ranjan surrounded by wolves out to get him and the one guy who wont doesn't want to have anything to do with him. Its a miracle Ranjan is not in some ashram in Kerala right now and still believing that his life is going to get better ..😭

But i agree from R&B's POV only II is the cause he needs to go to Delhi but no matter what the family politics, u may hate ur fathers company etc i have never ever seen a business son leave his fathers legacy to shambles they all come back educated and work to make it bigger and better example ambanis, birlas, bajajs u name it so there lies my hope 😳.

Of course here the scandal adds a twist ..

She doesnt have the faintest clue the kind of family she has married into. There is unlimited amounts of wealth, Sam is adorable, her Rakshasan drives her insane... and her father in law treats her like a daughter
THATS ALL SHE KNOWS😭

R&B wont share anything with her, he probably fears she might sit up and flee, never to return

No she is not a principled Medha Patkar, reformist types, but I suspect he knows she doesnt want to dive into his family's woes and sorts it all out. He knows her Appa detests them for this reason. Most of it, she is still unaware... she might leave him when she discovers... its too much to handle for her...
shes not a flag waving activist, she just want to be able to achieve her ambition and obsess over him... if either are threatened she might bail
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Agree Swathi

NOBODY, OK very rarely do people behave like soap leads in real life. People in real life like to run away from uncomfortable things... when there is no choice left and you feel cornered you have to address issues, otherwise just running away gives us solace

I bet a bunch of people will hammer me now saying "Oh! its not the right way to live life" etc etc😆
Its not... BUT MANY DO😃
Being noble, self righteous and doing the right thing is a Bollywood cinema and TV soap attitude, it has no connection whatsoever to real life.

Yes, R&B has his principles, he has had various sexual partners, but will not screw anyone that his Dad employs, he is not a cheap characterless man... though he is wealthy and inexpressive. He has various issues with II but he is clear on many many things

I will just quote one thing nish 'dushtanai kandal thoora vilagu' ...it is apt in this case...r&b is not like other wealthy good for nothing son who depends on ranjan to bear all this...he is smart and independent and him trying to move out of all this mess is a perfect solution...there is absolutely nothing wrong in this..
Errantnomad thumbnail
Banda baaz nahi aayega!!yaar tumhari biwi pas mein godhe Bej ke so rahi hai aur tum kaam kar rahe ho!! Upar se usko mail 'copy ' bhi kar rahe ho! You are not only pulling the rug under her feet but also apne Pairon pe khud kulhadi pe kulhadi Marthe Ja raha ho ya phir should I say woh kulhadi pe pair mar raha hai... He doesn't hold back one bit...
For II , misery is piling... Will she able to let go ..., accept defeat... She takes too much pride in her work ...Admitting that we were wrong is a huge internal battle with our ego, it feels as bad as pulling out our teeth or us biting our own tongue
What do I talk about Delhi, spectrum, chachu clan and the likes
Liasoning,Delhi and the 'bhai saabs..., are like cakes, cream and the cherry on top.Complement each other like nobody's business. Sinful best...,

Just wondering , who handles HR for   Ranjan and co. Thank god for for the likes of Mrs. Sagar.

Beenu kumar is going to make her entry , the plot is getting thicker and interesting... as always.
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
cant believe their honeymoon is over...now all chachu drama,SW upgrade pblm,kmpg,exelsier,...and above all appas tantrums!!!and this two the most egoistic ones again in action[like, now kum hai kya?]akka and sam..I have a lot of expectations in you two...kuch to sikha dena in donon ko...and dont allow II to go DII.paavam Ranjan is alone at MM..
Vidyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

She doesnt have the faintest clue the kind of family she has married into. There is unlimited amounts of wealth, Sam is adorable, her Rakshasan drives her insane... and her father in law treats her like a daughter
THATS ALL SHE KNOWS😭

R&B wont share anything with her, he probably fears she might sit up and flee, never to return

No she is not a principled Medha Patkar, reformist types, but I suspect he knows she doesnt want to dive into his family's woes and sorts it all out. He knows her Appa detests them for this reason. Most of it, she is still unaware... she might leave him when she discovers... its too much to handle for her...
shes not a flag waving activist, she just want to be able to achieve her ambition and obsess over him... if either are threatened she might bail

Was about to say the same ! 😭
Of course, RnB wouldn't want to share anything with her regarding this.. but eventually she'll get to know of it na... I wonder how is she gonna take it.. 
And when she gets to know about this .. what could she possibly do ??? Well, she might want to do something for ranjan for sure, but what ...😲😕😕 

I'm loving it ! 👏👏

Vidya😊