Yeh Na Socho Isme Apni Haar Hai Ke Jeet Hai

oose Apna Lo Jo Bhi Jeevan Ki Reet Hai
Yeh Zid Chodo, Yuh Na Todo
Har Pal Ek Darpan Hai
Yeh Jeevan Hai...

samsi74 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I feel so sad for both of them. Wish II can stay back with him this time. Next time R&B will think twice before agreeing to go somewhere leaving his wife behind. I hope in future, they will learn to plan their respective careers around each others schedules, like all other newly married couples with careers learn to do.
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Strange isn't it the ways of life ...

It's so difficult to shed egos invest faith and trust. The jump is never easy ... Nice piece..
Eager to see the next one.."
Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

OH REALLY?😲
Ive watched the show but a mish mash of episodes sometimes forwarding through sections that seemed like "might not be interesting"😭

I had no idea...

Sorry 2 butt in this convo. Nisha  U must be knowing that Chai played a crucial role in ZGH. It was chai that made Kashaf accept Zaroon's marriage proposal. The dialogues have so depth and they are superbly written. The best dilaogues that I have come across on a Hindi/Urdu TV series.
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Someone was talking about this book Quiet on the thread (i think it was Tara im not sure though)... Whoever it was...hv u read it by now ???
It's available fr 250 rs. on amazon and reviews are fine and its kinda different... Just wanted to knw a personal take of a person i somewhat knw...pls tell soon...iv to buy till offer lasts...
Errantnomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: taara113

Someone was talking about this book Quiet on the thread (i think it was Tara im not sure though)... Whoever it was...hv u read it by now ???

It's available fr 250 rs. on amazon and reviews are fine and its kinda different... Just wanted to knw a personal take of a person i somewhat knw...pls tell soon...iv to buy till offer lasts...

I have read it. I found it really good. Completely different perspective , the author manages to put and is quite convincing. It's non fiction but she kept me engaged as a reader.
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

'To dream of myself ' update padichittu, idhayathai edho, oru padhi kanavu, bheema songs loop la kettunde thatchi thoongitten... Btw a little birdie knocked on my dreams to tell me that you hv long since completed your quota and you absolutely killed it being yourself!! Well done
   ðŸ¤—

Oh lol!!!
I forgot only ðŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Forgot to add that I was all googling chinmayi sripadha and her recording for her song 'idhyathai edho indru' coincided with her finding her real life R&B and getting married to him at her age of 29. Chinmayi had given up on marriage before that... To read her blog was very interesting to say the least...Our II is also 28 29 ille!! Hats off... She gave her real feel to this song... Both she and tamarai killed it and ofcourse HJ

Her hubby is a cutie!!
very pleasant attitude!!
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

I was wondering the same, maybe our mischief maker is taking it easy (Ashu)😆

So gayi thi jaldi ðŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poorna3666

Has anyone listened to  moh  moh ke dhaage from dum lagaa ke  haisha ...pap on has sung the male version and Monali Thakur the female one...excellent...can't stop humming it...another Papon song is Tu from Bobby jasoos...just listen to these real gems Tu female version is by Shreya ...again a gem

Its a beautiful song!!!!!