Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: taramira

It will be great if nishas next update has a title which has 300 in it. A befitting tribute to the lovely story. 

300 anything...300 kisses, hugs and more, 300 shaves, tattoos and phone calls.. Whatever.

WHY NOT?

thats such a simple requestπŸ˜ƒ
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi1990

The guy is cute...He thinks about her always...

and the kids sooo innocent..Trust II (I mean U) to come up with these stories...How do you come up with russian mafia, and thorium ??? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜²

I read a lot... errmm... USED TOπŸ˜† read a lot I must say, news junkie, about places, people and things... so keep these random bits of information tucked away in my mind...all seems comes in handy now when I am writing this tale I guess
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I am really waiting to congratulate you on 1000th update and all those remaining records you are going to create...thanks a ton for this dreamworld... 😊
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anyone heard "ye moh moh ke dhaage" from dum lagaalo haisha?? Shittt!!! Its like R&B's mind's eye view of his life after II!!!
I request everyone to hear this song plzzz!!!

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshita27

Anyone heard "ye moh moh ke dhaage" from dum lagaalo haisha?? Shittt!!! Its like R&B's mind's eye view of his life after II!!!

Yes yes yes Hershey just watched the movie this Friday it was one of the best I have watched in a while I loved the song poorna suggested it too I was thinking of r&B too.
In fact this Friday night I was telling folks to watch the movie 
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Yes yes yes Hershey just watched the movie this Friday it was one of the best I have watched in a while I loved the song poorna suggested it too I was thinking of r&B too.
In fact this Friday night I was telling folks to watch the movie 

I havent watched the movie..or even the trailer... I chanced upon the song on the radio. Especially loved these lines:
Tu hoga zara paagal, tune mujhko hai chuna
Kaise tune ankahaa, tune ankahaa sab sunaa

Tu din sa hai, main raat
Aa na dono mill jaayein shaamon ki tarah

Ki aisa beparwah mann pehle toh na tha
Chitthiyon ko jaise mill gaya
Jaise ik naya sa pataa

Khaali raahein, hum aankh moonde jaayein
Pahunche kahin toh bewajah

What madness is this story!!!πŸ˜†
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshita27

heard the song now and read the translation...you are right!!!now you know whats going through rnb's mind na?from all the bits of dosas nisha gave...thank you for the song.now downloaded and listening..good start for my day! πŸ‘
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ho! 300! Super. Kalakkiteenga ponga (closely could mean stirred up a favourite riot)!

Many more to you Nisha!

Keep the creativity going!
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
CONGRATS Nisha!
I am sure SoSy will outlast the soap! My concern is, where do your readers get updates from...once the serial is OVER & DONE WITH? 
Edited by Seriousreader - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Amma declined Sam's invitation on Saturday night citing "Periappa's health" II couldnt visit D II until Sunday as Akka & Co, and Sam's BFF and Tan's cousin all visited for dinner
When they wrapped up it was 3 AM... Vandita & Bala slept at Shanti Niketan... she got some good 1:1 time with Akka..
R&B called her when she was in the sun room with Ranjan & Tan...

"Did u get your "nap"?" he chuckled

"I am hanging up if u want to mock" she said leering

"Have u unpacked?" he asked

"Yes, and was told I ve forgotten all of Shravu's thing and you were bringing it" accusing

He chuckled

"I try" he said softly

"Be my guest" she said leaning on the swing... the baby cooed in her arms slowly dozing off
... she read her favorite magazines on Sam's ipad as she spoke

"Do u have her with you? he asked longingly

"Ya... and she is FATTER now" she giggled

"Any teeth?' he asked wistfully

"ONE HOW DID U KNOW?" she asked

"All my kids got teeth in their 5th month" he said

"bas***d" she hissed passionately

"Are u going to work Monday?" he asked goading

"Nahi... abhi shaadi ho gayi, honeymoon ko reminisce karte hue saari zindagi ghar par" she giggled

"U neednt reminisce if u were here" he said

"Or YOU HERE" she shot back

Pause...

"Tan is here do u want to talk?" she asked

"Nope... just you" he said
She smiled blushing... as he hadnt said anything so explicit ever...

"U are just saying that because I am not near you" she said

He smiled

"I KNEW IT" she caught that smile...

"Call me tonite II" he demanded...

"what time is it?" she asked
"India is 3.30 hrs ahead" he said

She looked at the fancy patio clock...  it showed 5:22 PM...

"what do u eat in Switzerland?" she asked

"Sandwiches usually" he muttered carelessly

"Is that ur favorite?" she asked,
sending him a text link "300sandwiches.com"
"U should find one you love" she texted

He sent back a half smile

"Are u asleep?" she asked softly, putting the phone back in her ear...

"Trying to catch some zzzs. I have a meeting at 7, and then at 9" he said

"Swiss sotey nahi kya?"

He chuckled

"TTYL II" he said

A text popped
A YT link "300 ways to have great sex"
"Here is something I love for sure" he said in the accompanying text

Hanging up, she leaned back shutting her eyes...
savoring the early evening Delhi weather... muggy and warm... the scent of roses every where...
Lasya dozed in her arms...

She got to D II at  2 ish PM Sunday... Sam woke her at Noon... she got ready in a tizzy... heading out the door as fast as she could

She had unpacked and handed out most of the gifts... only her clothes suitcase was with her

"I need a ride home Sam" she requested

"STAY HERE" Sam insisted

"Is Dad here?"

"Umm no... he left after breakfast"

"Nahi woh akele hongey... I dont talk much but I bet it will be good to see him" II said

Sam smiled... "He asked me... I told him u may not want to go there till the lil brat gets home"

II squirmed, self consciously... "Umm he said no DII, I am guessing hes going to be OK with Malcha Marg"

"OK... woh kal subah aa jaayega" Sam gushed hugging her

"I DONT think so" Ii said sadly

"I wont say this is your life Ishita, but I know this is his" Sam said softly

II nodded.. reluctantly

"He would wander continents 10 months a year sometimes" Sam said

"He cant change" II muttered

"He will trust me... he cares for you, subah se dekha kitni baar phone kiya" Sam asked eagerly

II nodded..

"He hates selling cars" Sam said thoughtfully sitting on II's bed
"Oh" said II as if she didnt have a clue

"Umm... u know... before... pehle se (before the scandal) he has been overseas... he lives by himself.. go backpacking hiking... started his own company" Sam said

"He never worked for anybody?" II asked

"Nahi... kisi ke liye bhi nahi" "I am not saying that proudly at all Ishita, there is  value in apprenticeship, if u know what I mean" Sam said

II looked at her admiringly, for a woman that had chosen family and motherhood, her thoughts were very insightful..
 II could tell a sharp brain lurked behind the exterior

"We all learn from watching other people, but he is self taught" Sam said squirming  "Ma appreciated the independence, she didnt celebrate it, but she admired it"
"Dad wanted him to take over Excelsior... even in his teen years he would not involve himself in any conversation" Sam sounded dejected

II sat down by her...

"Chachu was closer then... they would come by every week, Chachi rarely aati thi tab bhi,
but Chachu would come with his boys... surrounded by his sons like a polotician" Sam chuckled... her eyes were glistening

"R&B never gave Dad that pleasure" she finsihed

II stared at the soft cotton bed spread... in yellow and orange... floral and expensive... 1200 thread count... maybe

"Ma was happy he was driven, independent... though very quiet... umm u know the girlfriends and such... wouldnt bother us much" Sam admitted guiltily

II tried not to hurt... her heart sank though... at the thought of the lanky 18 something curled up on
couch watching a movie after sex... or laying in bed reading while his 18 year old female freind slept by him

"We cant call it rebellion u know... we didnt have rules..." Sam said... "I fell in love with Tan on first sight" she switched topics

"His company, his work... is a high for him... he works 20 hours a day mostly... neend to usko chahiye nahi like Dad said yesterday" Sam said smiling

"Hmm" II nodded weakly smiling

"Hes too quiet but very aggressive and passionate" Sam said

II felt butterflies all over her insides... she knew what Sam meant... she knew..

"I think Dad will like it if u went there" she said getting up

Walked to the window wiping her tears

she was way mature than Vandita... II was just beginning to see it.

Akka had in-lwas problems, a hearing impaired athai, and Ambala Anna... just the routine

Sam had a scandal drowned father, mother dead under suspicious circumstances and a greedy sibling in Chachu...
and a nomadic brother... the only male child of the Punjabi family
ran as fast as he could from his Dad and his wealth

"Did I just destroy whatever little happiness you had after your abruptly cut short honeymoon?" Sam asked with self deprecating humor

"No... u didnt... u didnt" Ii said preoccupied

"Go visit your parents and come home if u want, you DONT HAVE TO be with Dad... hes used to being by himself" she couldnt control her tears

II walked up and hugged her...

"when u know kids will leave home its a happy loneliness, u know... Dad's was sudden and punishing" she muttered

II nodded...

She left D II at 7 PM, Sam's car waited outside the whole time... Appa was not happy about her going to Malcha Marg one bit

"He argued endlessly with Amma about why she cant stay at D II

Amma fought with him "When Bala takes his parents to Ambala do u asked Vandu to come here?"

Appa mumbled and stumbled for an answer

"U dont want to follow rules because they are Punjabis" Amma spat out

Appa was angry, he left for his room before II left

She sang for an hour in the prayer room... Ranjan was upstairs, on being told by Minion he came down and sat cross legged listening to her
hands joined... she sang three kritis... her Shruti box broke so she had to stop... Ranjan tried to help but couldnt

"Its OLDD Dad... it was someone else's its lucky... so i still use it I have to get a new one"
Amma made idlis and packed some for her to take for Ranjan... she had asked him not to eat...

He ofcourse loved the idlis chutney and sambar from samdhis... he sat with his daughter in law in the back sun room and ate.. watching the colored water fountain

"Umm can I ask something Ii asked"

"Only if u want something... if u want to say something then NO, betaji" he ordered findly

"I want to sleep in the ground floor bedrooms... across the hallway from you?" II began

"BUS?" YAHI BAAT THI?" Yeh ghar AAPKA hai, jidhar marzi so jao" he ordered laughing

II served him another idli... Ranjan waved at a help
Ii stood up

"No no beta, u shouldnt touch... I want a refill on my drink" he said

Mahavir refilled his Scotch...

Ranjan: mom & I would eat here most nights... the two fountains were there not the third... she said "TEEN BACHE HAIN TEEN FOUNTAIN HONEY CHAHIYE" he laughed

"shes right" II said smiling indulgently

"She did everything in the house... I lived like a guest... (pause) NOW I really do" he said with a faraway look.
That night...
It was a combination of things... missing D II, overload of emotional heart to heart with Sam and then Ranjan... MISSING RAKSHASAN
ALL took its toll... she lay in bed crying... unaware... Ranjan walked by pausing at the door...

He brought his phone out and with nervous shaking fingers went to his Son's name on the contact list... and fingered the envelope for "text messages"

You must come home soon, she is crying" he walked the front patio for a good 45 minutes before going back to his message and hit "Send"

His heart beat rapidly... as he worried what his son would do... feared...
His face red and and nervous...

"Can I talk to her? " his son had texted

Ranjan sat on the swing... shaking... a smile broke out that strangely brought tears, he let his phone be on his lap and cried
Looked at the glowing screen a dozen times... touching his son's words... like holding his son's hand on the beach... tight... various beaches from Australia to Aruba

He immediately realized his son had ASKED A QUESTION

He stumbled into the house the motion sensor lights kicking in as he walked... she was asleep...

"She is sleeping" betaji he typed... and then removed the betaji... and then typed son... and then removed it... dear? no... Raman? no...
he stopped at sleeping and sent it

"Her shruti box broke" he told his son next... unsolicited

"Thanks" his son responded

Ranjan would stay up most of the night re-reading the text from his son

When II would return from work on Monday a courier package containing
Shruti box would await her in the lounge under the Monet on top of the chest of drawer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU FOR THE INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY YOU GUYS!!
SO VERY MUCH!!!😳 ASTOUNDING!!😲