Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Lovely !!!
It would have been great if R&B was there when she was teased...๐Ÿ˜Š

Sam, Tan, Lasya, shravu,Nandu...all are cuteness personified...They play their roles perfectly...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Intha mathiri I have tons of expectations...I really want to fall head over heals for someone...but toally not happening..kadaisila it is going to be some boring iyer guy my parents are going to choose for me...sigh !! that is reality and life

JUST when you think like the above...

a tall skinny unassuming Iyer dude that reads those fat books sitting on airport floors leaning on those pillars... with his legs stretched out... unshaven and  lazy... will wait at your next gate when u take a trip...And lo and behold HE MIGHT BE YOUR AMMA APPA'S PICK๐Ÿ˜ณ
swathi1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

JUST when you think like the above...

a tall skinny unassuming Iyer dude that reads those fat books sitting on airport floors leaning on those pillars... with his legs stretched out... unshaven and  lazy... will wait at your next gate when u take a trip...And lo and behold HE MIGHT BE YOUR AMMA APPA'S PICK๐Ÿ˜ณ

Would be blessed if that happens...MAY WATEVER YOU SAY COME TRUE ๐Ÿ˜Š
swathi1990 thumbnail
She still didn't go to see Appa...YAY ๐Ÿ˜†
swathi1990 thumbnail
The guy is cute...He thinks about her always...

and the kids sooo innocent..Trust II (I mean U) to come up with these stories...How do you come up with russian mafia, and thorium ??? ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
swathi1990 thumbnail
Man...Kein spacey is a killer !!!
Too cunning and smart...Loving and getting addicted to House of cards...Thanks to ppl here who suggested it...
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update... Loved the russian mafia... Ye R&B kab bachhon ko bhadkata hai? I wish you wrote an update jab R&B is feeding all these funny ideas to gullible kids! ๐Ÿ˜† Am sure will be fun to read.
Awwiee Lasya!! I think I am a pendulum like II... Cant decide whether or not to kill R&B or love Lasya more!! Sachchii mei Lasso baby hai wo!! Cuddly baby image is what I get each time you bring this kid in the story.
Pati ne biwi se baat nahi ki after checkin... II bhadkegi kya?
I want more of Sam n Ranjan with II..l  dont want Appa II conversation๐Ÿ˜•
I also want II telling periappa.. More like complaining periappa after R&B tells her he cant make it on wednesday night. She can cry herself to sleep hugging appa... N Sam comes sees her like that n sends R&B a pic of her tear stained face pic... Will serve right to R&B, make him guilty enough!๐Ÿ˜†
N ofcrs uske baad II toh kachumbar banayegi hi... Pakka R&B kuch inch chota ho jayega after wednesday!๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Back in the folds of the family that's teasing her. 
RnB is the one who is missing all this warmth..

II's interaction with the kids is so typical.. Lasya I could EAT her too.

๐Ÿ‘ read that about the 300th story...like I have said many many times stupendous effort!! 

You are aโญ๏ธ.

Have a great week people!
Errantnomad thumbnail
Just caught up with the pages.
Russian Mafia was cuddly cute. All kids in II' arms.Lovely
Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

She still didn't go to see Appa...YAY๐Ÿ˜†

Swati,you are giving R&B a serious run for his Money for anti Appa Morcha!!!
Will let R&B know that you are holding fort . Ha ha...

But I love that all characters are grey..., more real.

I was reading a few posts on II not going to DII and going somewhere else
my concern here is ,if she is doing this to spite him, then there is nothing like II with Appa.
It would be nice to get a reaction from him for II , for others it will not be visible, but she would know it for sure. Then we get more of Ras Leela too .

Madam writer, is my pitching good??

P.s I actually loved Ashu's Greek God synonym... He can be an iyer too or anyone if he is all these...Edited by Errantnomad - 9 years ago