Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Errantnomad thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

JUST when you think like the above...

a tall skinny unassuming Iyer dude that reads those fat books sitting on airport floors leaning on those pillars... with his legs stretched out... unshaven and lazy... will wait at your next gate when u take a trip...And lo and behold HE MIGHT BE YOUR AMMA APPA'S PICK😳

Madam writer, I so wanted to make a post on similar lines. There is no need for it now.
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Swati,you are giving R&B a serious run for his Money for anti Appa Morcha!!!
Will let R&B know that you are holding fort . Ha ha...

But I love that all characters are grey..., more real.

I was reading a few posts on II not going to DII and going somewhere else
my concern here is ,if she is doing this to spite him, then there is nothing like II with Appa.
It would be nice to get a reaction from him for II , for others it will not be visible, but she would know it for sure. Then we get more of Ras Leela too .

Madam writer, is my pitching good??

But I thought he was more mad when she went to Jaipur...With appa it is just jealousy...going somewhere else adds fear for her safety...and she doesn't have to hear appa's taunts as well...it will be a win-win...
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It will be great if nishas next update has a title which has 300 in it. A befitting tribute to the lovely story. 
300 anything...300 kisses, hugs and more, 300 shaves, tattoos and phone calls.. Whatever.
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Swati,you are giving R&B a serious run for his Money for anti Appa Morcha!!!
Will let R&B know that you are holding fort . Ha ha...

But I love that all characters are grey..., more real.

I was reading a few posts on II not going to DII and going somewhere else
my concern here is ,if she is doing this to spite him, then there is nothing like II with Appa.
It would be nice to get a reaction from him for II , for others it will not be visible, but she would know it for sure. Then we get more of Ras Leela too .

Madam writer, is my pitching good??

P.s I actually loved Ashu's Greek God synonym... He can be an iyer too or anyone if he is all these...

True...He can be an Iyer or anyone...Just that I have seen tooo many iyer boys for my share and I don't see any of them even a step closer to my definition...and with the way the Iyer parents have brought up their sons , (I mean my current generation) I dont see anyone like this in my clan πŸ˜†
Errantnomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi1990

True...He can be an Iyer or anyone...Just that I have seen tooo many iyer boys for my share and I don't see any of them even a step closer to my definition...and with the way the Iyer parents have brought up their sons , (I mean my current generation) I dont see anyone like this in my clanπŸ˜†

The question to ponder here is are there any Mundas /choras that fits the bill to perfection.I doubt it Swa.I feel , beyond a point , one cannot raise anybody to be like anybody... if u know what you mean .
PS I just noticed that it's your version of Greek god. Was scrolling thru fast and took it to be Ashu cos of the podi that madam writer uses for Ashu...
Of late I find myself scrolling fast and some posts for their style, I scroll up to recheck if it's from them , more often than not, they turn out to be the same person , whom I think, this has got to be her post for sure.
Got confused a little bit hereEdited by Errantnomad - 9 years ago
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: taramira

It will be great if nishas next update has a title which has 300 in it. A befitting tribute to the lovely story. 

300 anything...300 kisses, hugs and more, 300 shaves, tattoos and phone calls.. Whatever.

300 finger kangi n 300 PostIts n 300 texts!!
They communicate soo much better when not having live conversation I feel!! πŸ˜†
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful updates the last two .. love how she slept and how they had the skype πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Russian Mafia had all my fav folks the bachas, sam, tan aaand RAnjan πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and every time i see my dad or fil i feel they look older too 😭
i  totally totally love the scheming aunt perfect 😳 and she is training Lasya early too so she has company ..
and every thing about Russian mafia i could relate sending to serbian camp school πŸ˜ƒ slowly the boys are siding her now πŸ˜†
poor R&B wed nahi aaye toh dhulayi hogi but i hope II thoda realizes that he would never do it on purpose ..
and before i forget
a 300*million thanks for giving such a beautiful story no words,,,dhanyawad,nanri,merci,gracius,
D dhanavda,spasibo (Russian),

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
lasya baby,more than tamil,you should learn how to cook up stories from your manny.she is the best!! πŸ˜‰
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshita27

300 finger kangi n 300 PostIts n 300 texts!!
They communicate soo much better when not having live conversation I feel!! πŸ˜†

300 moons and 3 moles
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
II and her strategies.
That plan is really tooo big.She got them all.
Shravu,Nandu done.Theyw ill be shit scared to speak to RnB.
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

II likes kids so much.But she don't want her own kids.

I don't know I feel like she kept that no kids she becomes director is to make avoid kids till then.

But when your position increases same does workload.So I guess it would be then bad time for kidss tooo.