Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Errantnomad thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Enna aachu kozhandaikku??
Kozhandai azhuthuthu!!
Woodwords gripe water kudakka chollu!!

Such a cute tamil advertisement it was bk then which caught plenty of viewers attraction. It was such a rage too with satires made in college and school shows .Could someone translate this for me pl.?? I feel I will not be able to do justice to that feel in that advt, cuteness overload it was!!

Now where did this come from!! I'll probably put it to Nostalgia. I am recollecting a lot about 90's through these pages which is a blog for me. Madame writer, it doesn't resemble like a blog!! It is one. No doubts.

Dee, Da, kanna, aapko,Pigg , kozhandai , kanna all in full flow barrage of endearments mouthed by II. Got to feel for her . She has got this natural maternal instinct!! Wonder why she doesn't think she has it in her! She is one of those women who are anxious and nervous who feel this inadequacy !! II feels inadequate in this area !! She feels she cannot be as good as vandita or her mother, Mrs Iyer. No ! This is not a debate if maternal instinct is natural or developed , the experts do the job better, my point here is only that with II ,it's naturally instinct.

"Can I call Sam or Akka!! I don't know what to do?? "
She feels so helpless. Mothers go through this feeling of wretched helplessness when they see their baby falling sick for the first time!! It's like u want to wish away all the sickness, pain and hurt. You have tears in your eyes. That's what she had!!
The anxiety, care , tears , not being able to sleep.. Being weary with tiredness of it all is so relatable here with what a first time mother goes through when her child fall sick!!

Ps slept early and let my 4 in the quota get wasted!! Shucks !!!

Errantnomad thumbnail
Public secrets

"Do u have your work people come by a lot?" she asked carefully

My god !! The conflict of emotions inside her !! I actually forgot what her question was by the time I finished reading her internal conflicts and had to scroll up to read what her initial question was!! Such torture!
Both of them could put themselves, each other, the readers and last but not the least ,Madame writer too at ease , if they take efforts to express themselves emotionally!! Sigh if only!!
It will eventually happen !! ( let's throw bets here , in how many threads folks??)
Outside of her work and profession, II does not think of herself highly !! She wonders if she is a good lover , not so skillful in intimacy(that's taken care of now, addressed well) she wonders if she can be a good mother, she wonders if she can be a good cook!!
Come on girl!! Quit it!! Hundreds of girls want to be you and would happily swap places with you.
Her insecurity with Marliese,or should I say rather her insecurity of how important she is to her husband refuses to go away as it has not been exclusively addressed by R&B . I don't remember her asking him too in detail!! Just a few pointers here and there to him! Both these utterly delectable 'morons 'make all situations simply complicated!
She is an eternal do gooder, she is fully life.People around her are damn lucky to have her. R&B understands that!! For once,Show it to her man , no not in the way you do, but in the way she expects or wants to be shown Not only II, we too will all swear by you.
Edited by Errantnomad - 9 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
#rev 1112 (page 49) and Public secrets (page 62)

a sick R&B and a totally worried II is always fun to read.. she goes totally crazy :-) and its so cute from kanna to aap to gosh what do i do now..
i can only imagine what will happen when her kid falls sick i think the embassy folks will come up with remedies 😆

i am really liking the wonderful progression these two are making he says thanks for being a nightingale ...love it.
They keep their naughtiness intact but cant help but care for each other.. 👏 i love how he always pulls her .. so sweet..
this one is a total worrier ..every flight she is going to worry.. and R&B will just have to deal with it 😳

One thing Mr R&B how could you not get her a credit  card yet prenup no prenup, u create a joint account and have a credit card waiting. 😉
and i dont understand why does she think she is not a good cook ever since she landed in Paris of course he loves her parathas and chutneys and i am sure anything she whips up.. and in future like 10 years from now may become a complete vegetarian..
foundation Vs chocolate war getting ready and will be fun if M comes to the dinner 😉 with her brother 😆

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

#rev 1112 (page 49) and Public secrets (page 62)

a sick R&B and a totally worried II is always fun to read.. she goes totally crazy :-) and its so cute from kanna to aap to gosh what do i do now..
i can only imagine what will happen when her kid falls sick i think the embassy folks will come up with remedies 😆

i am really liking the wonderful progression these two are making he says thanks for being a nightingale ...love it.
They keep their naughtiness intact but cant help but care for each other.. 👏 i love how he always pulls her .. so sweet..
this one is a total worrier ..every flight she is going to worry.. and R&B will just have to deal with it 😳

One thing Mr R&B how could you not get her a credit  card yet prenup no prenup, u create a joint account and have a credit card waiting. 😉
and i dont understand why does she think she is not a good cook ever since she landed in Paris of course he loves her parathas and chutneys and i am sure anything she whips up.. and in future like 10 years from now may become a complete vegetarian..
foundation Vs chocolate war getting ready and will be fun if M comes to the dinner 😉 with her brother 😆

Anu she is a good cook. No doubt...but every wife wants to cook their hubby's fav...but here all he likes is non-veg which she cant make...and i have soo many friends who will like only non-veg irrespective of how tasty the veg food is...and it is the same with French right...
Errantnomad thumbnail
63 posts in a day/ night( east and west)
Carnage, mayhem, rampage, tsunami... Ringing bells
Yes!! We can draw parallels with all these terms in SoSy land aka colony ofcourse minus the loss of life and property. Thank god for that.

No wonder the forum is taking a breather!! BTW What the heck did happen yesterday!! Holy Christ!!
swathi1990 thumbnail
Yay 😊
Nish Online 😆 

I am waiting with my morning coffee 😊
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Inn dono ke laundry/wardrobe ka bill exponentially nahi badh gaya hai since they came to Paris?!?! They Spoil/dirty atleast a pair or two daily  n then some other linen other than what lasts on sane days... Nahi?? Not that ki ye india mei kamm kapde kharab karte the... But pehle mostly II ke kape kharab hote the with R&B's pranks... Ab toh R&B Is being pranked by II too. But theek hai dono talwar na nikalein baaki sab jayaz hai😆
Ok... R&B baby theek ho gaya... Ab kal guests aane wale hain... Will II make punjabi fare? I wish she does... N gaana bhi gaayegi wo toh!
Chocolate massage?!?!? Yaar, mera massage ka groupon pada hai... I think I'll go use it... Even though mine will be for relaxation purpose😆
R&B's pov comparing Savvy n II's care of him during his sickness would be lovely... In flashback hi sahi... A suggestion... Thats all!!
Ab most important sawal... Nisha, ruk kyu gayi tum waha balcony mei? 😆🤣
Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago
swathi1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshita27

Inn dono ke laundry/wardrobe ka bill exponentially nahi badh gaya hai since they came to Paris?!?! They Spoil/dirty atleast a pair or two daily  n then some other linen other than what lasts on sane days... Nahi?? Not that ki ye india mei kamm kapde kharab karte the... But pehle mostly II ke kape kharab hote the with R&B's pranks... Ab toh R&B Is being pranked by II too. But theek hai dono talwar na nikalein baaki sab jayaz hai😆

Ok... R&B baby theek ho gaya... Ab kal guests aane wale hain... Will II make punjabi fare? I wish she does... N gaana bhi gaayegi wo toh!
Chocolate massage?!?!? Yaar, mera massage ka groupon pada hai... I think I'll go use it... Even though mine will be for relaxation purpose😆
R&B's pov comparing Savvy n II's care of him during his sickness would be lovely... In flashback hi sahi... A suggestion... Thats all!!

Nish has become a party pooper these days...stopping the fun at the wrong times 🤣

And we already discussed this na...From the time they have come to paris..they are pouring something or the other on each other...list is looong 😆
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshita27

🤣
swathi1990 thumbnail

hmmm...namaku avlo than kuduthu vechuruku 😭