SS11 Coin Toss on 141 - Page 49

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
I guess aise hi situation ke liye kehte hain" jitna bhi karo kamm padd hi jata hai"LOL
Bechari...she cried rivers... Was awake all night looking after him... But when he woke up he saw her sleeping n wasnt aware or conscious of her state all night... That mock sounds so husband-likeLOL
Edited by harshita27 - 6 years ago
ClapThanks WE got our FIX!!!
Superhuman is human after all!

I did think he might get a stomach bug...after all the toe sucking Wink chal he got it from the cheese. AND YES II DONT LEAVE HIM ALONE.. there is a long line here ... 

Now our man will get to see II's caring side...and what a gem he has Tongue!! To top it all she comes with a pre-nup and doesn't spend his money!

@ Hershey...And he is so husband like with his comment indeed!! 
Clap

Lovely Nish...waiting for the next one...

oooh !!!! snugglin in the blanket... Ram lakhan movie...Just pop corn missing...
And ow she doesn't even mind the stubble ... sooo cute 
Originally posted by harshita27

I guess aise hi situation ke liye kehte hain" jitna bhi karo kamm padd hi jata hai"LOL
Bechari...she cried rivers... Was awake all night looking after him... But when he woke up he saw her sleeping n wasnt aware or conscious of her state all night... That mock sounds so husband-likeLOL

I think he knows re...She is sleeping in the same saree, in a sitting position with her headset...so obviously he knows...He is just riling her up... But I think she is too worried about him to mind it
What insanity is this Confused
I leave the thread for mere 4 hours and you guys do 8 pages??? 
Originally posted by Ashu25

What insanity is this Confused
I leave the thread for mere 4 hours and you guys do 8 pages??? 

U r telling that ??? When u where there it went 15 pages in 2 hrs
This must be a record of sorts 2 authors posts in 50 pages...the photographs and repeation of exchanges taking away thread spaceCry
Originally posted by swathi1990

Originally posted by harshita27

I think he knows re...She is sleeping in the same saree, in a sitting position with her headset...so obviously he knows...He is just riling her up... But I think she is too worried about him to mind it
Of course... Infact since his character is non-"daily soap"ish.. Which means non-dramatic n cosistent, so he wouldnt haveexpected her to freak out like she has...he would have expected her to let him be... Maybe M would have. Infact the way she cooked for him n tended to him, he possibly will now have aflashback of how his Ma used to take care of him in sickness... I wish Nisha gives us R&B's pov of this whole thursday that II spent fawning over him n how he feels special n compares it to having found another similarity between II n his Ma... I think it would make a lovely read