Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Public Secrets

She sat up startled, confused... her arms flailing in confusion, he gathered her softly, removing her ear phone, she hugged him tight, he felt cool and fresh, 
she turned to see him, he was wearing a orangish tee and navy sweats, she threw her head back and looked at him

"How are you?' she asked her voice deeper than usual, because of the stress of staying up all night... and being tired and worn out... she had been up from yesterday, dozing off Friday morning for a couple hours

She pulled herself away... felt his forehead, and cheek... he was cool... he needed two shaves back to back but was cool...
"How are you da?" she asked

"Good" he said

She found her laptop balanced on its side almost ready to tip off the bed in one gently nudge, cords everywhere... he pulled her closer...
" Is this your favorite saree?" he asked, fingering the trim...

"Why?" she asked

"Well, you wore it two days in a row"

She smacked him and he didnt wince... "I am going to shower and dress up and go out the next time you are sick"
"Are u hungry?" she asked eagerly...

"What are you going to cook?"

I can make pulao or something, I think I have so many spices you can cook anything now... do u cook a lot?" she asked

"Sometimes, if I am having people over" he leaned, and pulled her on him, so she could lay on him partly

"What do u make?" she asked

"Nothing u can eat" he muttered, she felt him chuckle under her cheek

"Like what?"

"BBQ chicken or fish or lamb" "The grill in the kitchen balcony"

"U dont make Indian?" she asked sadly

"Not much, just rice... and veggies... or paneer, stir fry, maybe" he said

She wanted to ask if Marliese cooked for him, is everything in the kitchen once used by her, touched by her? Has she used my pots and pans... errmm urs I mean
Did she arrange it the way it was? Well... I changed it... too bad, M... u cant find anything any more

"they want to eat food cooked by you"

"I cant make anything u listed" disheartened

"I will make those, u cook whatever u like" he said

"Aaaj?" she asked

"Tomorrow?" he asked

"Theyll hate it" she muttered lacking confidence...

He watched her say that very curiously... 

"Do u have your work people come by a lot?" she asked carefully

I MEAN SHE IS ALEX'S SISTER, DID HE COME BY TO CHECK ON HIS SISTER? DID HE SLEEP IN THE COUCH? 
DID THE THREE OF YOU HANG TOGETHER WATCH MOVIES, GO BOWLING? WHAT DO FRENCH DO WHEN THEY HAVE FREE TIME?
DOES SHE KNOW YOU MESS UP THE LIVING ROOM CUSHIONS WHEN YOU SCRUNCH THEM UP AFTER I ARRANGE THEM? YOU LEAN ON 5 OR 4 WHEN U READ
DOES SHE KNOW YOU PULL THE BIZ SECTION OUT READ WHEREVER YOU ARE SITTING AND LEAVE IT THERE?
YOU ALWAYS TAKE TOO MUCH TO DRINK AND NEVER FINISH YOUR BOURBON?
DOES SHE KNOW YOUR PEN HOLDER CMU MUGS HAVE THE LETTERING FACE YOU? ALMOST AS IF U ARE EMBARRASSED TO ADVERTIZE YOU WENT THERE?
U HAVE NO COMMENCEMENT PICTURES ON YOUR WALLS?
DOES SHE KNOW YOU LIKE A CUP AND A HALF OF ESPRESSO EVERY MORNING?
YOU SHAVE LEFT SIDE FIRST?
I PICK UP STUFF FROM YOUR CLOSET EVERY MORNING, EVERY EVENING ITS PILED HIGH AGAIN?
DID SHE WATCH YOU READ ON THE COUCH FOR HOURS? 
DOES SHE KNOW YOU DRINK 5 BOTTLES OF WATER EVERYDAY?
ARE THESE SECRETS SOLELY "MINE?"
OR ARE THEY PUBLIC TO BE SHARED WITH WHOEVER LIVES WITH YOU?

DID SHE SCOLD YOU WHEN U MESSED UP THE CUSHIONS LIKE I DO?, 
DID SHE ASK YOU TO TURN OFF THE FAUCET TIGHTLY LIKE I DO? DID SHE CUT UP YOUR CHEESE IF SHE WAS MAD AT YOU? 
WAIT BEHIND THE DOOR AND EMPTY A CAN OF SHAVE FOAM ON YOU?

"Once every couple months maybe?" he said casually

"I can make you toast... she said "no eggs" she said sternly, returning to earth, her eyes were closed, and 
she lay on his chest, he had no idea what she was thinking

"U need to sleep" he said still checking his phone

"Ya so you can go off to work" she muttered

AYYYO!! II SHUT UP... DONT ACT LIKE A TYPICAL WIFE
HE IS PROBABLY ALREADY BAFFLED WHY YOU ARE BEING SO BOSSY
GO AHEAD II SMOTHER, SUFFOCATE AND STIFLE THE DUDE
HE PROBABLY "LOVES" IT
ITS NOT YOUR PROBLEM HE MARRIED A MIDDLE CLASS IYER, go right ahead
HE HAD A STOMACH BUG, OVER POWER HIM WITH THAT DESI BIWI STUNT
SERIYANA MENTAL DEE NEE
GEEZ! CAN YOU EVER SHUT UP?

"I am not throwing up or feverish" he argued

She gently got up..."U look OK I guess" she said quickly
 "i will just go take a shower" she said.. "Akka has the day off I can Skype with Shravu" she said

He looked preoccupied... with email,

She showered changed into a pink lacy kurta and a lacy orange salwar... palazzo style... hair tied with a orange scarf
when she stepped out, he WAS STILL there... she took off her jhumkas...

he got off the bed too and wandered to the bathroom area, and watched her take her jhumkas off, head tilted to a side

Her beautiful starched saree from yesterday a crushed mess, her bindi was gone too

"Thanks" he said still thoughtful... staring at her reflection

"Kyon?" she asked

"For being Nightingale" he smiled his half smile...

"U teased me already that one time" she smiled "I drove up in rain and you said I should have called instead"
He approached her, a strange tingle began in her toes and snaked up her thighs and parked itself somewhere near her chest...
"U lied to Manny didnt you?" he asked his lips twitching again

"Jerk!!" she cursed

He picked up her earring and shook it watching the beads sway at the bottom of the umbrella...

"Both ur sisters called yesterday" she said

"Oh!" he said

"U should call them... Sam asked me usko khilaakar mota kiya ya nahi" she smiled

"Did u tell her you made me sick?" he goaded her

"I didnt, since I am not done doing my job fully" she spat back, NEVER giving up on a fight

Her eyes sparkled, her face flushed... it aroused him to see her agitated

"I told her I sleep all day he cleans the house and cooks for me" she whispered

she leaned on a wall by a window... in the closet/ sink area

He tucked his phone in his pocket... and placed his hands on either side of her face

"Did u tell her how you pay me?" he asked softly, as she dipped her fingers into a jar of foundation

"I did... she thought, you were overpriced" she said, bringing her hand up applying the tan foundation all over his hair not so gently massaging it into his scalp

At first he didnt realize until a drop trickled on to her saree... he sensed the scent and ran his fingers through his hair she escaped the area giggling...

She made him tea, hid his gourmet French coffee beans so he couldnt ruin his system so soon after being sick...

Stuck slices in the toaster... and rinsed rice to set in the rice cooker... played Sooryan FM, he showed up after a shower? or rinsing his hair off

She heard him open the frig, she was facing the balcony, watching the rain showers... smiling..
 the pigeons in the terrace across... curious about a group crowded over the bowl of water... their feathers all ruffled

she peeled carrots..."No coffee I hid it, tumhari chai rakhi hai, wahan... its light.. and has ginger in it... no espresso for a week" she said sternly somehow forgetting she wasnt supposed to baby him, unable to stop herself from caring spontaneously worrying, like her Amma did for Appa, and Akka did for Athim
Her resolution flying out the window  like the pigeons...

She didnt hear him over Karthik's voice Manasellam Mazhaiye (Saguni) humming along

"Mazhaiye, manam unnaale poo pookoode"

She assumed he was heating his chai in the microwave...

UNTIL... she felt something soft drip from her neck down into her insides...
He had warmed a bowl of chocolate syrup and was pouring it into her kurta

She flung the peeler and carrot at him, running

"Whoa" "WHAT THE HELL" she shrieked "Ayyyoyo... WHAT ARE U DOING DA?" she shrieked running towards the balcony... leaning on the rail panting... 
it was barely 10*10 ft... from here she could only JUMP

He walked up, letting his hand slide into her opening, massaging the melting chocolate to her skin without ONE EXPRESSION

"U must tell Sam I am overworked and underpaid" softly
(Like she ASKED for a chocolate syrup massage? RAKSHSAN!!!)

He had emptied the whole goddamn bowl, it trickled down below her waist going behind her salwar all over her insides, 
she stood clutching her kurta with the tips of her fingers like pincers, keeping it away from her body... after the damage was already done
ARGHHH!!!

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hawww...she did so much and now raman didnt even acknowledge? I want him to know she was up all night for him. I realllyyyuu want him to know now. Arreee yaaar :(
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I drink 5 bottles of water too
I love tge chocolate treatment. 
I love her rant. 
I love What she observes
Does he do that too? 

Ashu25 thumbnail
I liked her questions too... Lol. 
I love the way these two are reminiscing their pre marriage days. 
Why did he call her Nightingale but. Cause she was up looking after him all night? 
Sooo its partyyy night!!! 

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I love chocolate... 👏 .and the secret part was soo brilliant...loved this as usual...
Ashu25 thumbnail
I told her I sleep all day he cleans the house and cooks for me - yehi toh kiya tha bande ne itne din..galat kya kaha II ne 🤣🤣🤣
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Love the camarderie between the two...both unsure still, but it's happening slowly and steadily...can't help but think that what they feel for each other is still so fragile that one jhoka might destroy it...
And I simply love the way you are slowly addressing all that is left unsaid or unresolved. Like talking about the, meeting on moti bath road earlier and now when he was sick. 
I used to often wonder whether you will ever address these...a nd it's happening now, the most natural way progression can happen in a relationship. 

Very very well portrayed. Looking forward to the partner dinner now. 

She thinks so much Marliese, wonder heather he will ever tell her about it...I guess in his head it's not important...in hers it's supreme. 

Ashu25 thumbnail
I went back to the minion part and read it again..
I loved the dialogue " tothchu totchu adikirein onne" in the rain 🤣
Ashu25 thumbnail
The Ferrari the dude drove to the marriage hall and back to MM was Ranjan's
Nisha - He would never touch it it was mentioned..., I wonder what made him drive it 😕
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awww so dude's back.
Trick for trick!

Boy the piles of laundry they are making... is making me tired!!😆😆

Nisha you are a star ⭐️.