SS11 Coin Toss on 141 - Page 50

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by blue5sky

Awww so dude's back.
Trick for trick!

Boy the piles of laundry they are making... is making me tired!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nisha you are a star β­οΈ.

Agreed but the devil is just about recovering from stomach flu...chocolate khayega to he will be sick again. I am sure nightingale won't let him. 
hot steamy chocolaty update next Nisha???
Yes, may be nidhib23...But we  will have  to wait for it...about 6 hours may be ?
Originally posted by Ashu25

I went back to the minion part and read it again..
I loved the dialogue " tothchu totchu adikirein onne" in the rain🀣

thanks..was wondering how to find that part to read it again...that was the cutest meeting b/w them before marriage for me. πŸ‘
Climax and curd rice:-

I just loved the pace in which the story is progressing..the way bit by bit they are coming closer..the ordeal they went through when she was lost, the subsequent fight , his insecurities about their relation, the hot lovemaking session..everything is just so natural..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Their lovemaking is just out of the world..whether in control or out of control, rough or slowly they know how to blow our mind..R&B is passion and hotness personified..and II..new to the field but she is slowly becoming a temptress.."a seductive smile flashing across her face at his obvious weakness to "have her"..loved this line..

She is surely his weak point..she can make him go berserk..fly off the handle and then he just have to have her to calm down the raging storm building inside him..She tempts him so so much with her innocence, her stubbornness, her stupidity, her singing...just everything..😳

"Ramannn"..oh this is guttural,sexy, seducing and just beautiful...whenever she utters his name, more than R&B i fly off to paradise..πŸ˜›

Curd Rice..climax..that was really funny...girl got a full laughter from him for that..Bahon mai chale aao...combination of seduction and innocence..just like II...and Dude is so smart..knows the song but still feigning ignorance..SMART BOY..

She is bossing him around..ordering to come to bed..So cute yaar..I like this side of II..when she behaves like a wife..demanding and persuasive..not ready to get ignored by darling husband..
"She did at first and she unbolted it softly, curling up to sleep... he appeared in less than five minutes"..both can't stay away from each other..."I want to go to saravana bhavan everyday, make love on your desk every sunday...(she felt him slide the zipper down) (gasping) "practice sitting on this sofa"..He kissed her to shut her up... and she left her list undone"..

Who can be more hotter and cuter than these two...NO ONE...
1112:-

Loved this avatar of II..Her decision of not getting affected, not showing too much care faded away when she saw his condition..."You can run you can hide but you can't escape my love"..Enrique knows her better..πŸ˜‰

R&B is sick..😭 and humari II ne sara ghar sir pe utha liya..why won't she do that..her Rakshasan is weak and sick..asking for Doc number, inquiring what he ate, going all ballistic when he said sandwich, helping him clean off..typical wife..πŸ˜†

He mentioned his mom's bdy and immediately looked out of the window..a long way to go before they finally overcome every barrier, climb every wall and cross every hurdle in their relation..Savita is a sensitive topic and II knows that..understands that their comfort level is still not that high that he will discuss his Maa..and I'm really happy that she doesn't bug him over this..He will share his innermost pain but slowly and gradually..have full confidence on these two..πŸ‘πŸΌ

She went mad shopping for her devil..aww..so sweet yaar.."In a purple cotton saree and jhumkas they must have realized its not Marliese she thought... didnt dwell on it too much though.."
All her defenses and insecurities down when R&B's health is concerned...She forgot Marliese..that's a big thing...πŸ‘

She stayed up all night for him..too afraid to sleep..and R&B.."The sick husband groans in pain while the wife gets her beauty sleep"..jester he is..knows she is running from pillar to post for him but will still mock her..Ram milaye jodi..πŸ˜†

"She kissed him on the forehead... "Ennachu dee OMG kanna" (what happened my love?)"..
"I am so sorry kanna... so sorry da" she hugged him, he rested on her chest, BURNING HOT..."
"i dont even mind the stubble da" Ennachu enn kozhandaikku" she cooed (whats wrong with my baby)"..

These line are to die for Nisha..shows her concern for him which she tries to hide so much..the love which she don't want to show..brilliant..absolutely genius...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈ

Public Secrets:-

R&B is fine...yipee..πŸ€—

and tease karna bi shuru..he is really a superman..." Is this your favorite saree?" he asked, fingering the trim..."Well, you wore it two days in a row"..super funny...yaha biwi pareshan ho rahi ki saiyan ji ki tabiyat kaisi hai aur unhe mazak soojh raha..needs a smack..πŸ˜†

"Has she used my pots and pans... errmm urs I mean..Did she arrange it the way it was? Well... I changed it... too bad, M... u cant find anything any more"..fir se Marliese..yeh M naam ka bhooth kab II ka peecha chodegi Nisha..plz tell us..and get used to ours girl..You are married now..jo uska hai woh tumhara hai..yeah there is prenup but who cares..He is all yours and whatever comes with him..😳

Gosh..II has observed him so so much..knows his every habit and analyzing if M knows about them.."ARE THESE SECRETS SOLELY "MINE?"OR ARE THEY PUBLIC TO BE SHARED WITH WHOEVER LIVES WITH YOU?"..Don't think he has let anyone come so close to him..they may have touched his body but II touched his soul..May be M stayed for 4-5 years with him but i doubt she know this much about him..our girl is too smitten by her husband..She follows his every move..observes him so much..possessive about him..πŸ‘πŸ˜³

"HE IS PROBABLY ALREADY BAFFLED WHY YOU ARE BEING SO BOSSY GO AHEAD II SMOTHER, SUFFOCATE AND STIFLE THE DUDE..HE PROBABLY "LOVES" IT"...Oh he surely loves it..who would hate so much attention and care..coming from a girl who thinks her marriage is temporary..

Nightingale..thats y i love R&B..loved that he acknowledged her care...πŸ‘

Foundation dal diya sir pe..hey bhagwan..kabi foam, kabhi olive oil, kabhi foundation..aisa atyachar kyu R&B ke baalon par..khraabh ho jaege..aisa na karo II darling..We love his mane..Aisa julm na karo unpe..

She made tea for him and hid his coffee..great II..is saal ka best wife ka award tumko hi milega ⭐️..and R&B ko sabse hot and happening husband ka..matlab banda abhi bimari se utha and started his antics so soon..

chochlate syrup...foundation ka badla chochlate se..wah...dono ekdum takkar ke hain..""U must tell Sam I am overworked and underpaid"...bang on dude..

Chocolaty update next?? PLEASEEE
Finally got some time to write few lines...phew..jab tak kuch keh na do pet mai dard hota rehta hain...finally out of system..πŸ˜›
@Ashu..aaega aaega..hot happening update aaega..6hrs ka wait will be worthwhile...I'm thinking dono ko kitni saaf safi karni padegi..they are hell bent on spoiling every piece of cloth they own..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by nidhi.b23

Finally got some time to write few lines...phew..jab tak kuch keh na do pet mai dard hota rehta hain...finally out of system..πŸ˜›
@Ashu..aaega aaega..hot happening update aaega..6hrs ka wait will be worthwhile...I'm thinking dono ko kitni saaf safi karni padegi..they are hell bent on spoiling every piece of cloth they own..πŸ˜†
Maine successfully apne iss neend ko bhi taal di...aaj raat ko chain se sona hai mennu πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I am thinking ab thoda books pe bhi dhyan de doon...You know. bula rahe hain kab se...subah nahi padha na...Ll do some now..
See ya around 8 
Originally posted by Ashu25

Maine successfully apne iss neend ko bhi taal di...aaj raat ko chain se sona hai mennuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I am thinking ab thoda books pe bhi dhyan de doon...You know. bula rahe hain kab se...subah nahi padha na...Ll do some now..
See ya around 8

padho padho...studies are imp...im in sleepy state today...finally got weeknd off after 1 month...so soch rahi kumbhkaran ban jao...eat and sleep..