Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaShiLover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Aweee ram is sooo romantic! 😳 kash serial me bhi dikhate aisa.
Sakshiashu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful, fantabulous update.
Thanks for pm.
Pl Continue soon.
ic_2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awsome update.
Hopelessly Romantic..
Thanks for pm.
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Part 1
All are busy and so our Raya in romance
Here Priya is angry on her husband and Ram is preparing dinner for his beloved.
Let's see she will go or not
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Part 2
Super surprise Priya got by Ram
They are alone under the moonlight together swaying in the music
But seems more is yet to come..
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Part 3
For his love Ram is revising the past where he and Priya counted the star under the sky. Raya both remind how they feel in the year of togetherness in this blissful journey of marriage. But seems Ram is no mood to stop more surprise is yet to shown to Priya.
Continue soon and thank u for the pm..
Janilover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

RAYA OS : THIS IS WHY I LOVE YOU RAM LAST PART

RECAP :

Ram sat up..taking her hand he asked her to came along with her..making their way through the garden and Mansion's Hall way they reached the parking area.. Ram choose is favorite Black BMW car..and opened the front door for Priya and waited for her to be seated comfortable-ly ..he sat on the driving seat and made the engine roar..driving out the patched stone way..

LAST PART

It was still dark...there were not much people or car on the roads of Mumbai...as Priya's choice he did not turned on the AC but pulled down the window for her to enjoy the cool air..on the early..morning..

She loved it..The street light were gushing past as the car made its way out from the city into the highway..the faint light of the dawn light the sky...it was as God is painting the sky slowing with faint shades of orange..red..blue and yellow all smudged together...the chirp of the birds were heard and flock of birds could be seen flying in the sky..

They road in the light were now recognizable..Priya remembered them...she had come her and not alone but with in this very car..She turned to him looking perplexed..Ram caught her hint and nodded a yes with a winner smile on his face... it was the same Maharashtra-Gujarat high way..He stopped the car at the same milestone..Priya was aww struck..at what extend this man has gone to make her feel special and still he never fails to surprise her more..

Ram movie out if the car and opened the door of Priya's side extending his hand to her...Priya took her hand and moved out...they both stood infront of the car resting on the bonnet..the sun was not out yet..the colours were still dancing with each other..Ram took Priya's hand and kissed it ..Placing it against his heart he broke the silence Remembered this place..the it is one of the mark of our friendship..our new relationship..' Priya listened to him silently her eyes never leaving his handsome face..which had a slight hint of sadness as he spoke further.. when you were...'

Ram stopped and sighed.. were in coma...my life was as still as you..i was at the same place where you had left...I always used to come here after office..the setting sun..filled me with a hope that it will come up again the next day...and my heart was filled with the hope that may be not today not..tomorrow but one day you will come to me for sure..' He looked at her...her eyes were also filled with a file of water.. brushed the side of her eyes and continued.. and the day you responded..i don't know I was very restless the previous night and all my heart wanted was to come here...I saw here staring at the sky blankly and there was it a new.. rising between the dark clouds fighting the odd of the dark..' the morning sun appeared from the clouds and smile played on Ram's face watching it come.. I knew somehow in my heart that this had to be the day..that we will be one again..you will be back with me..holding my hand..and at the hospital when you held my hand...I was the world's happiest person then..and now you are with me...Our love is so strong that nothing can come between us..' He turned towards her and smiled..Priya could not wait but hugged her Husband who went through so much..watching dying her each day..but his true love fought death and got her back..now she was in his arms..feeling secured and content..They stood in each others arms for a while..when Ram said they should leave..They looked at the morning sun for the last time and headed back home..

They moved in the house with each others hand held in one another..and Priya resting her head on Ram's chest...Moving into the hall Priya thought of checking of Dadi and Ma were back...she moved to their room while Ram walked on the stairs calling out that he will let Vikram know that he will be late for office..he stretched  his hand..he was tired..Ram had already changed into his white kurta..and was walking down the stairs with his cellphone glued to his ears..he was explaining presentation to Vikram..he met Priya and indicated he will join her after the call and moved to his study.. Entering the room the first thing that she saw was Ram's brief case on the bed and it was opened.. She stood infront it with hands on her hips and was smiling.. after marriage used to call me messy..and ordered me to keep things in right place and now see..left his own bag on the bed..opened..' she stooped down to close it but something among the files caught her eyes..it was her diary..she had not seen it for a long time..she did not remember what she wrote last.. She picked it up and flipped through the pages..one of the pages was half folder..she opened it..it was dated 2 months back...

Dear Diary..I know have not shared with you much what happened after we..I and peehu moved back to India..So here is a small note..i am back in my house and with my husand..Peehu got her father..family no1.. J then I and Mr.Kapoor were blessed with two other angels like peehu..Pari and Myara..Peehu is a lady now but...will tell sometime later..
and now about Mr.Kapoor and me..i am very happy with him..all is going well with kids also..but at times I miss being along with him..have a candlelight dinner with him under the starry sky..dance in his arms with a soft song playing..or sipping a hot cup of coffee as he likes..he talking to me and I resting my head on his chest...going on a long drive...with him...How I just wish I could re-live these moments..

under her writing something was scribbled..it was Ram's writing I will fulfill all your wishes Priya..
Ram came inside the room giving the last of the explanation to Vikram.. Areey you did not change..change fast and come I am tired yaar and want to sleep only beside you want to see your face while I am sleep..' He heard her soft muffle and ran to her..turning her towards him he lifted her by her chin.. Why you crying Priya what happened suddenly..' She hugged him and sobbed..her tears were wetting his kurta..He was unable to understand what happened.. Ram I love you...you love me so much..you fulfilled my stupid wishes then and now also you fulfilled what I wished for..you never fail to surprise me and show how much you love and this is why I love you so much Ram I Love you a lot..Promise I will never leave you and go...you deserve the same love and not the pain that I have been giving you..' he shhed her by placing his fingers on his lips...their eyes were on each other..he did not wait for a moment and kissed her on her soft cheeks which were cold with tears trailing down her eyes and moving to her lips...their lips met... hot sensation of love fired both their bodies as they kissed after a long time... they parted and priya buried her face into her palm and leaned over his chest..he laughed at her shyness as she was still so innocent after 23 years of marriage and being mother of three kids..He engulfed her in his arms..I too love you Priya...

READ FULL HERE

LAST PART
Sakshiashu thumbnail
Superb!!!!
Such a beautiful tale of two lovers.
What an imagination!!!!!
Hat's off.
Thanks for pm & do write more such stories.
rags06 thumbnail
Simply superb...
All the parts were so good...
No words to describe my feeling .. I just can say I loved it..
Please do write more...
Thanks for PM😛😛
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
beautifully written.
all the parts r superb. but the last part is simply Masterpiece.
thanks for pm. loved raya so much.
do write more.