Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Superb part!!
Love it!!
plz continue sooon!!! Waiting 4 another surprise!!!
Thanks 4 pm!!
Sakshiashu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fantabulous. So sweet.
Beautifully penned down.
Excellent Aman & thanks for pm.
Pl continue soon. Waiting...
Mitwaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely updateram bahot romantic hai yaar kash thoda serial mai bhi dikhate. finally ram ne surprise kiya Priya KO an aur ek surprise maza ahe Priya chi. waise ram ne kab Marathi sikhi? aai shapat wala part nice tha mujhe ram ka golu wala face yaad ayathanks 4 pm eagerly waiting to read Ram's next surprise continue soon 😛 😛 Edited by Mitwaa - 9 years ago
rags06 thumbnail
Lovely part...
I always love the way ram says ai shampath...
Please continue soon...
Thanks for PM😛😛
RaShiLover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lovely os 😳 & Romentic too! 😳
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful os 
lovely one 
thanks for pm 

Janilover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

RAYA OS : THIS IS WHY I LOVE YOU RAM PART 3

RECAP:

Priya walked into the garden with two hot brewing cup of coffee...she was smiling...on what her husband just did for her...he The Ram Kapoor prepared dinner for her...leaving all his important work...she loved this feeling of being special...and he always made her feel one...Priya shy-ed at the thought...she walked past the lighted garden into the starry atmosphere of the gazebo...but he was not there.. She looked here and there found  him...Another surprise awaited her.

PART 3

She saw Ram behind a bonfire trying to keep the flame up blaze with a lounge chair by its side...the stimuli in him made in took at the direction where his lovely wife was standing...stupefied and amazed...she looked no less than an angel among those light. He walked up to her...her eyes never left her man..as he was coming towards him...she wanted to ask what was all this but words failed her. 

Ram reached her taking the coffee in one hand and other encircling around her..he asked liked it??' Priya only gave a soft nod she was dazzled...how may tricks he has up his sleeves to surprise her...to make her feel special...to make her feel like a queen...how much he lover her.. unless Ram shoved her to move Priya was petrified... come darling lets have seat...' 

Priya walked with him matching his steps... only after reaching the chair she found her voice what is all this Ram...'and she looked at the set up...Ram made her sit on the chair and made himself comfortable beside her.. he took her hand... Wanted to spend the time with you under the starry sky...counting them as we did years ago...though beach would have been perfect...but you know would have not got the privacy I want'..he winked and kissed her hand... 

Ram how much you love me...you surprise me at each and every step of life...i just cant think my life without you...' I too love you Priya...and you are the only person who have understood me...loved me unconditionally...and I love to love you..' they were lying into each others arms..Priya's head was lying on his chest and Ram was creasing her hair slowly...

I am so sorry Ram...' Ram cocked his head in surprise and looked at Priya Why are you saying sorry?' I should say sorry I left you again those 7 years to live in pain and suffering...' Ram still creasing her and trying to sooth her It was not your fault...it was an accident...which could have happened with anybody...so please don't blame yourself...infact those 7 years made me love you more...' It would have really hurt you to know that I have lost my memory...' She spoke feebly...

Ram left a deep sigh ...'yes for a second I it pricked my heart...I die thousand deaths...and to sink in the knowledge that you don't remember me was the toughest thing to do them...but for me then it was not important...the only thing that was important was that you were alive and talking to me...how I longed to hear your voice those 7 years...each day I would come to you speak out my heart...with a hope that I will get and answer...but...' Ram's voice became heavy but he controlled... that day you answered...and my happiness had no limits.

Undo the most mysterious wait of mine
The stars are falling, wind is blowing
Finally, once again you are in the embrace of my arms
Our two hearts tremble
Believe in my unwavering sincerity
A thousand years of wait, you have my promise
No matter how much winter has passed
I will never let you go

Priya then I just wanted to hold your hands tightly..close my eyes and think about the times when we were deeply in love...we love each other too much that's why fate and time tests over love...having us endure so much pain...

Every night is pierced through by heartbreaks
There is no end to my longing
I've gotten used to lonely meetings
I face it with a smile
Believe me, you chose to wait
No matter how tough it is, there is no hiding
Only your gentleness can save me from
The eternal coldness

Ram I loved it held my hand that way..i felt safe and secure than in a place which was new to me...I was glad to have a husband who understood me...and was ready to go on a date with me..' she spoke with a hint of naughty-ness in her voice...

Let love become for us
Flowers that bloom forever
Pass through the time warp without yielding nor without giving up our dreams

and Priya I felt the luckiest husband then...when you could not recognize me..but you saw the love for you in my eyes..it was the happiest moment then...'

Together we travel through the endless space and time
Only true love will follow us
Pass through endless time space
We cannot even say the words "I love you" to each other

as you promised me Ram you were there for me always...beside me to support me and cope up with the situation...' She placed her hand over his chest and snuggled towards him..feeling the love...and gapping the void.

Love is the only beautiful legend that never changes in our hearts

Ram took her in his bear embrace... I will always be there for you...till eternity...I will fight all odds to keep you with me...I promise' he kissed her hair..

Priya felt soothed to have a lovely talk with her husband after a long time...she was so desperately looking for such moment and her dear husband never fails to know what is in her heart and surprise her..they talked more counting the star re-living the old days...later Priya...rested her head over his heart...closed her eyes listening to his heart beats and Ram creased her hair...

PART 3
youandme272000 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Surprises...
Nice.. Good update...
rags06 thumbnail
Wow...seriously superb...
Surprise after surprise... Very thoughtful and romantic..
Please continue soon..
Thanks for PM😛😛
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
fantastic update. ram k surprises to khatam hi nahi ho rahe. but thats why like priya, we also love ram so much. thanks for pm.