Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
my god i cant keep up with the comments now πŸ˜†

@errantnomad -- glad i found someone who likes farman any chance you have seen Pride and prejudice adaptation that came on DD on Sundays - Trishna i use to love it
DD serials were waaay better than anything that comes out know.. hands down
yeh joh hai zindagi will always remain the best clean comedy every produced in Indian television!

The rest -- if you are surprised my husband lets me drool its because he knows i am all talk and cant do anything beyond that πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and to tell u the truth , he also likes the guys and the movies i like, and the mentioned guys and no he is super super straight :-) its like me gushing over vidya balan in paa (she is my II actually ) or sridevi in lamhe or shabana in arth..
its like these folks are in the entertainment field and if they look and act well and can get normal sane people to like them that means they are really good at their craft
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Good then I just do it to him only and my 4 year old, I threat him I will make him wear tutu and just show him girly shows if he doesnt listen to me. His reaction is so worth it when i say thatπŸ˜†

🀣

Ashu25 thumbnail
 i am all talk and cant do anything beyond that πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
its like these they are in the entertainment field and if they look and act well and can get normal sane people to like them that means they are really good at their art
DITTO πŸ˜•
Edited by Ashu25 - 9 years ago
nividances thumbnail
Because kittens and puppies and baby porcupines are cute. And I thought the thread needed a small ray of sunshine and happiness this morning. πŸ˜Š
I love starbucks too.  β€οΈ

Me on Monday mornings...a big fluffy ball of tiredness not wanting to get out of bed. πŸ˜†

Catch you all later tonight...running off to Starbucks now! πŸ˜ƒ
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

my god i cant keep up with the comments now πŸ˜†

@errantnomad -- glad i found someone who likes farman any chance you have seen Pride and prejudice adaptation that came on DD on Sundays - Trishna i use to love it
DD serials were waaay better than anything that comes out know.. hands down
yeh joh hai zindagi will always remain the best clean comedy every produced in Indian television!

The rest -- if you are surprised my husband lets me drool its because he knows i am all talk and cant do anything beyond that πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and to tell u the truth he also likes the guys n the movies i like the guys and no he is super super straight :-) its like me gushing over vidya balan in paa (she is my II actually ) or sridevi in lamhe or shabana in arth..
its like these folks are in the entertainment field and if they look and act well and can get normal sane people to like them that means they are really good at their art

I remember Trishna a little bit, I agree DD shows were super good. There was another show Kashish i was in 7th grade when it was on the DD I remember because senior girls used to talk about it all the time in the school busπŸ˜†. It was based on typical M&B. (Thats how i came to know about those booksπŸ˜†)
Edited by Hsp.canada - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Nivi!!!
thanks for the super cute pics!!
Teach us all how to post pics here re πŸ˜•
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: nividances

Because kittens and puppies and baby porcupines are cute. And I thought the thread needed a small ray of sunshine and happiness this morning. πŸ˜Š

I love starbucks too.  β€οΈ

Me on Monday mornings...a big fluffy ball of tiredness not wanting to get out of bed. πŸ˜†

Catch you all later tonight...running off to Starbucks now! πŸ˜ƒ

I like the first kitty, drinking starbucks, I miss my working days and the trips starbucks. In the boonies its a drive away πŸ˜•
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

I remember Trishna a little bit, I agree DD shows were super good. There was another show Kashish i was in 7th grade when it use to come, I remember because senior girls used to talk about it all the time in the school busπŸ˜†. It was based on typical M&B. (Thats how i came to know about those booksπŸ˜†)

OMG LOVEEED kashish i have to find it and watch it was so long back i forget now

@nivi that was cuuuteness over load loved itπŸ€—
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Nivi!!!

thanks for the super cute pics!!
Teach us all how to post pics here re πŸ˜•

Ashu (and anyone else who wants to post pics), use the following method. 
Right click on the image you want to post and copy the image URL link. Then post it on IF as follows, without any spaces.

[ I M G ] put link here [ / I M G ]

Edited by nividances - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Guys!!
MATTHEW UNDERWOOD 
His hair reminds me of Rb's... nothing else does πŸ€£