SS 10 Josephine & M.A.C on 143 - Page 95

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

swathi he knows i have too many crushes in our house the rule is i get to drool about good looking guys but he cant comment on any woman πŸ˜† and even my kids find it crazy but they have to abide .

My current list is - Tom Brady, Matt bomer,
i loved shashi kapoor, Madhavan in alaypayude, arvind swami in roja, shah rukh of DDLJ,Akshay khanna of Dil chahta hai and many more πŸ˜† and i am an Amitabh bhakt
my usual is with my friends i discuss about good looking guys all in front of our husbands and then go back to fight with the husbands πŸ˜†
my mom was /is a big AB fan, my mil loves shivaji ..

U having crush or gushing about handsome guys is ok...Athenna ur huby should not talk about deepika padukone rule ???

Not Fair re πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Errantnomad

Me too, popped up twice yesterday
Oh then its the case with everybody phir...Nothing to worry..
I got that message only once...I had sent the thread link to my friend, she was also unable to view it!
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

swathi he knows i have too many crushes in our house the rule is i get to drool about good looking guys but he cant comment on any woman πŸ˜† and even my kids find it crazy but they have to abide .

My current list is - Tom Brady, Matt bomer,
i loved shashi kapoor, Madhavan in alaypayude, arvind swami in roja, shah rukh of DDLJ,Akshay khanna of Dil chahta hai and many more πŸ˜† and i am an Amitabh bhakt
my usual is with my friends i discuss about good looking guys all in front of our husbands and then go back to fight with the husbands πŸ˜†
my mom was /is a big AB fan, my mil loves shivaji ..

I like the above mention all the guys. I find them sexy! but my husband doesnt appericate if I praise a guy too muchπŸ˜† and  I just do that to provoke him.πŸ˜‰  
Originally posted by Ashu25

Now give us an update or I will fly down and sit off at your house permanently πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Ama I have got up early to read the update...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by swathi1990

U having crush or gushing about handsome guys is ok...Athenna ur huby should not talk about deepika padukone rule ???

Not Fair re πŸ˜†
Logic doesnt apply...
Wives happily rule it out πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by swathi1990

Ama I have got up early to read the update...πŸ˜†
LOL...I knew...
Nethiki you were all sad ille that you didnt get one...
I was happily watching match πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Logic doesnt apply...
Wives happily rule it out πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

These husbands are tooo pavam I tell you πŸ˜†

LOL...I knew...
Nethiki you were all sad ille that you didnt get one...
I was happily watching match πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am usually scared to watch the match...Na patha most'ah they will lose...so I avoid...
Swati quote paande di..Its devouring pages ..Our loss only at the end of the day πŸ˜†
husbands nejameve paavam πŸ€£
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

I like the above mention all the guys. I find them sexy! but my husband doesnt appericate if I praise a guy too muchπŸ˜† and  I just do that to provoke him.πŸ˜‰  

verupetharthula oru santhosham πŸ˜†