Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: janani_divan

❀️ love it.😭 sorry for my single emoticons but what I should there is a problem in my register form.I tried very hard to give my written view for your every update.I don't know what the exact reason .Wheater there is a problem in my mobile r in my registration form . My post replies  accepting only emoticons. Even  u check my other post replies ,in others thread also I gave my view with the help of emoticons. I complaint moderators about my problem ,but there is no respond. Today early morning when I saw your update I felt very happy because my date start with your update and end the nights with your updates. In fact  my dreams  occupied with R&B ,II .your every update give a new world,sweet happiness,hot dearms,lots of half smile like R&BπŸ˜‰. Trust me  your every update occupied my heart, each and every minute  I thought how nisha di will  surprise me by next update.   I'm always thinking over it.im very very sorry for my one emoticons but what I should its not my mistake. Atleast  im giving my view with the help of emoticons .😭 .u messaged me right πŸ˜›im very happy for that.I  want a hug πŸ€— fron u nisha di. Now i'm giving my reply with the help of laptop.I'm badly missing Columbia 😭 because I'm following this thread from day 1.i'M from Hyderabad nisha di..im not that much fluent in English ,but I'm tried my level best .off course this is a long post but bear with me .I'm new to this forum so please accept me.after closing lap i only give emoticons please bear my emoticonsπŸ˜‰.loveee u nisha di.and hi to ashu,columbia,roshinee,vikas,jyoe,shravani,hansaπŸ˜›

Hi Janani...I am from HYd too ..Very glad to meet you πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
Oh there was a problem with your phone?? i thought you were not typing out replies but only emoting...Hmmm... But am really happy for you that you are able to write a message now πŸ˜ƒ
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Ooh! II THE SPITFIRE...,R&B THE FIRE!!

That creature is VOLCANO πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
Ashu25 thumbnail
Kanwaljit singh is the guy I thought of when Ranjan Bhalla's name appeared for the first time in the tale. 
He is the husband of the actress Anuradha Patel whose movie Nisha discussed last night.
Now I am off to finding  faces to other characters 
Aksh14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

What on earth is this πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

This is so...early in the morning if there is something of this sort ...How on earth am I supposed to begin my day 
Okay...He was rash, brute, nasty, ermmm...SEXY?!?!? I should shut up now.
This girl will NEVER tire rile him up, agitating him to infinity and I dont know what else πŸ€”πŸ€”
My head is spinning now 

Seriously Ashu! Subah subah this update has made my pores tingle!πŸ˜† 
Jinke paas unke R&B hai.. Unko koi problem nahi..!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Par jinke paas nahi hai woh kya karenge if Nisha Di writes like this?
Ans this II I say! But yes she did the best job booking the tickets back to India! II bhi kuch kam nahi hai..! I'm loving this!❀️🀣
Edited by Aksh14 - 9 years ago
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Hi Janani...I am from HYd too ..Very glad to meet you πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
Oh there was a problem with your phone?? i thought you were not typing out replies but only emoting...Hmmm... But am really happy for you that you are able to write a message now πŸ˜ƒ

Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aksh14

Seriously Ashu! Subah subah this update has made my pores tingle!πŸ˜† 
Jinke paas unke R&B hai.. Unko koi problem nahi..!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Par jinke paas nahi hai woh kya karenge
if Nisha Di writes like this?
Ans this II I say! But yes she did the best job booking the tickets back to India! II bhi kuch kam nahi hai..! I'm loving this!❀️🀣

Bold : Chal beta...Lets go on a mission now..Dhoondo RB πŸ€£
I am telling you. This is simple STEAMY for a summer morning. If MARCH only is like this, imagine what is going to happen in MAY 
II is fierce...I expected this move of hers πŸ˜‰

deernav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Ashu25]What is with the songs and to do lists now πŸ˜•
Oh wait, song selection for II ??
Anything to embarrass him I would say πŸ€£. Someone had mentioned the other day she could do a song with embarrassing lyrics not understandable by the his partners and yet get lauded by them and RB left amused and shocked πŸ€£
To do lists mein, I have no experience in that department, you guys list out whatever you want πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
I need to google the movie Nisha mentioned now...

[/QUote]
totally agree..something really cheesy..like beedi jalaile jigar se piya..he should just spit out the beer that he is having..
nividances thumbnail
Ye lo Nisha...tumne demand kiya toh I had no other choice but to put down something. After all, you give into all of our outrageous demands requesting an endless stream of updates so this is the least I could do to "return the favor" πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜Š
"Please let me be lost"
"Thank you for coming to get me" she said
This was literally a *facepalm* moment. Seriously II, you just put your foot in your mouth with this line. The rest of the conversation was only bound to go uphill with the amazing start it had (please note sarcasm). Okay, now over to my actual comments. I saw a lot of discussion about who is right, who is wrong, R&B is a jerk, etc...but I won't take any sides. I can understand both of their perspectives here...at least I will try to be as objective as I can.

She was clearly relieved to be back at home safely and her "thank you" was quite genuine. It was perhaps her timing that was wrong as well as the subsequent outburst she had, though I can totally relate to where she is coming from (his silence would be enough to throw anybody off their rocker). From her end, the entire incident was a nice sightseeing experience turned nightmare because she simply "misnavigated" (that's not a word, but I don't know what the appropriate term here would be). She attempted to explain this to him, but she took the wrong train for the third time that day when she misunderstood his silence to be him blaming her for deliberately pulling this stunt.

From his end, it easily looked like a repeat of the "running away to Jaipur because she was irritated with him" incident. I can't blame him for thinking this way because there are definitely more than a few parallels between then and now. He did a really nice job keeping it together while finding her, travelling the entire way home, ordering Indian food for her, and letting her eat peacefully. His silence after hearing her response to the painkiller question was perhaps him trying to come to terms with the fact that this entire situation may not actually be a deliberately rash stunt on her part to get his attention. A simple "okay II" or "Fine kanna" at this point might have settled the entire situation right there (but that of course would be no fun 😈). Instead, he chose to remain silent and she got furious at this. 

Moral of the story: It is important to know when to say something and when to shut up...they both should learn this for the future . πŸ˜‰

Hope this met your expectations headmaster ji...another one coming soon. πŸ˜Š
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deernav

LMAO πŸ€£πŸ€£
His partners probing him to answer and he fully embarrassed and II giving him innocent looks as if nothing happened πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ashu25 thumbnail
I want II to mouth these words for him in future 
Je t'aime Tu me manques πŸ˜ƒ