SS 10 Josephine & M.A.C on 143 - Page 84

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by swathi1990

If he thought that she will beg, then it means that he totally doesn't understand II...for every encounter they have had, he should now know that she will fight till the end even if she knows she is wrong...

I dont know y he dared her

Ive done a lot of foolish utterly ridiculous things in life Swathi, I can relate to BOTH of them very very easily
If they existed in real I would be seeing them every Friday at the "Uncontrollably Reckless" Support GroupπŸ˜†

I think it must be a brain chemistry thing... some have it some dont nenaikaren

I know its dangerous for an Accountant to be this way (me and IIπŸ˜†) but what the heck!!

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Ive done a lot of foolish utterly ridiculous things in life Swathi, I can relate to BOTH of them very very easily
If they existed in real I would be seeing them every Friday at the "Uncontrollably Reckless" Support GroupπŸ˜†

I know its dangerous for an Accountant to be this way (me and IIπŸ˜†) but what the heck!!

Hehe πŸ˜† but this definitely makes the story interesting. And the make up sex was just perfect

Second that Nisha. Me too. Had my parents  known, they would have given up on me. Have become slightly tame after marriage and bachchas etc. can't let my kids do the things I did...although all within limits...we somehow never crossed the line..still got the thrill of our lives to do what we weren't supposed to do...

I think this is what is so thrilling about this tale...it's like reliving my Delhi days...of course that was another time and era...we weren't this risqu...but the feelings are the same...
But one thing I feel bad for II...Getting showered in bourbon πŸ€£ πŸ€£
These both I tell u...right from the time they came to paris, they have been pouring something on each other... πŸ˜†

But one thing I feel bad for II...Getting showered in bourbon πŸ€£ πŸ€£
These both I tell u...right from the time they came to paris, they have been pouring something on each other... πŸ˜†

Let's make a count

1. Pasta sauce
2. Shaving foam
3. Bourbon

Hehe πŸ˜† but this definitely makes the story interesting. And the make up sex was just perfect

Swathi

If she always did the right thing and he always did the right thing, at 28 she behaved like she was 70 and at 30 if he behaved like he was 80, then all that is left is, hiding behind curtains and listening to Great Aunt's conversation with Chachi, organizing some pooja or the other, always smiling... giving dawai to Ranjan...  telling the whole neighborhood what to do and when to do it...
An impetuous child makes a parent laugh, the kid that always scores an A and is constantly in best behavior bores even a parent... thats how I see life

I am way older than you but continue to be reckless and adventurous... no I dont live in a open marriage... but when I get angry or upset I do things I shouldnt... no I dont drink either... but plain dumb things

I remember most of it

We GET PAID to be in our best behavior FIFTY hours a week, who wants to be in best behavior when we are with the ones we love?

That smells like a soap bahuπŸ˜†
On a serious note... Does she really understand why he was angry ? He will sutely not tell her... Does she think that he is still accusing her as running ?

Swathi

If she always did the right thing and he always did the right thing, at 28 she behaved like she was 70 and at 30 if he behaved like he was 80, then all that is left is, hiding behind curtains and listening to Great Aunt's conversation with Chachi, organizing some pooja or the other, always smiling... giving dawai to Ranjan...  telling the whole neighborhood what to do and when to do it...
An impetuous child makes a parent laugh, the kid that always scores an A and is constantly in best behavior bores even a parent... thats how I see life

I am way older than you but continue to be reckless and adventurous... no I dont live in a open marriage... but when I get angry or upset I do things I shouldnt... no I dont drink either... but plain dumb things

I remember most of it

We GET PAID to be in our best behavior FIFTY hours a week, who wants to be in best behavior when we are with the ones we love?

That smells like a soap bahuπŸ˜†

Totally agree πŸ˜†

On a serious note... Does she really understand why he was angry ? He will sutely not tell her... Does she think that he is still accusing her as running ?

Dont worry... wait for it to unfold...πŸ˜‰
I just missed 3 updates between when I went to bed last night and now...but 30 pages??? πŸ˜• πŸ˜‘
You guys eat up this thread like its some heavenly red velvet cake that contains 0 calories.  Ab mera kuch kehne ke liye toh bacha hi nahi. πŸ˜­