Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
@shevane i totally switch sides based on the update all the time πŸ˜†πŸ˜† cant seem to help it ..
in the Chalk and Cheese one i am totally totally II side
she said sorry, she said she got lost, she made chai,corn bread, she even spoke french, she saw lasya , didnt cry to her family
aur kithna i would have called home and cried buckets and my dad would have started sending me shlokas to keep me safe πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i think she behaved matured..
Please let me be lost on update where he fed her and said passport and she ranted i got him but the Chalk cheese nope #TEAMIIπŸ˜†
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I feel somewhere my II bears a strong resemblance to Maya from Ijaazat. I suddenly realized that devouring my chholey
For you babies below 25, ITS SHEER POETRY, MUST WATCH
In Software Symphony the roles are switched, Maya is the wife and Sudha is the girlfriend

II is mysterious, wild, reckless, sensitive and complex. Subconsciously I seem to have channeled Maya it looks like

Maya in the movie is exactly like that she is the girlfriend, and is played by Anuradha Patel to perfection.
Sudha the wife in Ijaazat is played by Rekha, strong, mature and serene
Marliese maybe that, ( she doesn't have much role in my story but I did pitch her as someone older than R&B)

Gulzar's writing, dialogs, screenplay, direction ALL of it just DYNAMITE
MUST WATCH

Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

for me early morning update i was #TeamR&B when he he showed her the passport and she went but the next day i became #TeamII she is trying right .. she didnt want to get lost.. hota hai happens to the best of us.. and u cant sulk and sulk and sulk and NOT EAT what she is giving you food 😑..
#TEAMII all the way but forewarned if Nisha writes something in the next chapter i may switch ...
its not me its the lady who is writing Sosy who is making me swing like a pendulum πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Swati its ok .. kum hai lekin strong hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† it will work out watch .. R&B will do the kanna and enough II again πŸ˜†

I am thinking of RnB vantage point, ek to baulta nahi hai, he is changelled to voice his emotions & thoughts. II ne bechare ki jaan nikal diπŸ₯± He must be feeling misreable like us for II 
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

I feel somewhere my II bears a strong resemblance to Maya from Ijaazat. I suddenly realized that devouring my chholey
In Software Symphony the roles are switched, Maya is the wife and Sudha is the girlfriend

II is mysterious, wild, reckless, sensitive and complex. Subconsciously I seem to have channeled Maya it looks like

Maya in the movie is exactly like that she is the girlfriend, and is played by Anuradha Patel to perfection.
Marliese maybe that, ( she doesn't have much role in my story but I did pitch her as someone older than R&B)

MUST WATCH

i havent seen the movie but the song
mere kuch saaman tumhare paas pada hai ...lovely!!
i will watch it this weekend!
Hsp.canada thumbnail

MUST WATCH

Loved that movie and I cried for Maya in the movie. And the song mera kuch samaan tumhare paas pada hai, Beautiful movie & good direction.
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

I am thinking of RnB vantage point, ek to baulta nahi hai, he is changelled to voice his emotions & thoughts. II ne bechare ki jaan nikal diπŸ₯± He must be feeling misreable like us for II 

yes he felt miserable for her but he is making it worse for her now how is that fair.
ok one night sulk
but as a married man not eating what ur wife cooks sooo not done , its like him not inviting her for dinner and not calling her after getting engaged .
these are basic curtsies u have to follow, sulk but eat and she is in a strange land so for one day she had to entertain her self...not fair poor II
# TEAMII
i know he takes time , he will sulk, wont tell her whats in his mind,but that doesnt make it right IMO πŸ˜‰
Vidyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i havent seen the movie but the song
mere kuch saaman tumhare paas pada hai ...lovely!!
i will watch it this weekend!

@bold : Fantastic song⭐️ 
Asha Bhosle... One  of the best !!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
Hsp.canada thumbnail

yes he felt miserable for her but he is making it worse for her now how is that fair.
ok one night sulk
but as a married man not eating what ur wife cooks sooo not done , its like him not inviting her for dinner and not calling her after getting engaged .
these are basic curtsies u have to follow, sulk but eat and she is in a strange land so for one day she had to entertain her self...not fair poor II
# TEAMII
i know he takes time , he will sulk, wont tell her whats in his mind,but that doesnt make it right IMO πŸ˜‰

As i said in reality I would be totally like II.😳  He is having inner battle that II has become vital to his being and is most important. For a person who is shy in expressing..give him time  to process the entire adventure. Refusing food was not nice..
SAISakura16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is such a brilliant Fic! I have not read it fully yet (due to my studies), but I am already in love with the leads + all the supporting characters too. They are not some ideal people who are super nice but normal people, who make mistakes, but won't admit it easily because of egos, etc..
The way you write it, it seems so real.. like these characters are like your neighbors or good friends.. because you manage to talk about little details, that connect to real life...And of course the use of Tamil is making it even more closer for me. 

When I read those chapters on II being lost in Paris, I must say, I was anxious for her and though I know it's a fiction, I wanted R&B to find her soon. The part on page 73, is one of my most fav parts at the moment.

I can't wait to start from beginning and read all of it..

Great job on this fic! And Thank you!  
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

MUST WATCH

OMG OMG Nisha, just yesterday I was listening to mera kuchch samaan tumnahre paas para hai...immediatley thught of II and RB, although naseer's character in Ijaazat is nothing 
like RB but II Maya reminded me so luch like II.. rechless behaviour, impulsive etc etc... but sad story naaa.. so dont want to think about it. 

BTW some of the songs if you want II to sing 

Kabhi Kabhi mere dil mein khayal aata hai

Baahon mein chale aao

*this songs lyrics are so approrpriate for RB.

Kabhi Kabhi Kuch To Kaho Piya Humse
Aye, Kam Se Kam Aaj To Khulake Milo Zara Humse
Kabhi Kabhi Kuch To Kaho Piya Humse
Aye, Kam Se Kam Aaj To Khulake Milo Zara Humse

na jaane kya hua jo tune chchoo liya

ab to hai tumse (abhimaan)