SS 10 Josephine & M.A.C on 143 - Page 76

Posted: 9 years ago
Deepthi, I meant a regular day after marriage.
LOL.  I expected this from you 🤣
Originally posted by Ashu25

NISH!!
I was just about to say this🤣🤣🤣

Me too !!!

Deepthi, I meant a regular day after marriage.
LOL.  I expected this from you 🤣

Really..i thought i gave you a different impression..i think during initial days of marriage specially if u havent had a bf before its quite normal.. Bcos u know u have someone who can and should bear all your tantrums..
Nice update...
naughty vandu 
please update
Originally posted by deernav

Really..i thought i gave you a different impression..i think during initial days of marriage specially if u havent had a bf before its quite normal.. Bcos u know u have someone who can and should bear all your tantrums..
heheh...To me applies really surely well 😆😆😆
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

each of our experiences are different but for me i didnt fight much with my husband till we had kids thats when the fights started.😆
before that there was no time to fight ,working and travelling and hiking.😆
so i feel i had this looong honey moon period..
overall whoever makes the obvious mistake generally will break the ice and like Nisha mentioned could be do you want some coffee ? and we are good to go
When i moved to US i moved into his apartment it was his job to make me comfortable in fact initially he cooked more too.
you dont fight in honeymoon :-) thats why its called that these two are different and make it a fun read.. remember they are from different galaxies so will need more time.😃 but for me these two are perfect the way they are ..

I remember we had been married for a week and one evening a few of my husbands friends had come over to our home for a cofee. There was this girl who continuously was assessing me and I felt something nag and her parting note to me I was damn lucky to be married to him. Alarm bells started ringing I chewed on it the entire night , did not ask him anything about it. He left for office and gave me a call at around noon to check on me( honey moon period, spouses are only sweet to each other) and the second I heard hello, I broke down. He was home in the next half an hour to pamper me and when I told him the reason for my bawling, he said he has felt that too and laughed it away saying "you cried for this"
I still bawl for no reason but he does not drop everything like then to come and pamper me.Now when we fight like cats and dogs and he is at fault, I get Cadbury nutties from him and when I am at fault, I make him a bowl of fruit cream. Now if you want the count, I think Cadbury nutties beats the fruit cream hands down .
Errantnomad_ Wow!!!
I like that!!
I liked the Cadbury's part more 🤣

heheh...To me applies really surely well 😆😆😆
I know..but remember my tip for first year of marriage..
Hi Ashu🤗. You miss me. ..aww I miss you too. But I'm around only. Read most of your comments. This place and you guys mean a lot to me. I totally forgot to send you the link. I'll send it when I open Facebook. 
Originally posted by deernav

I know..but remember my tip for first year of marriage..
Ermmm.. You gave many re.. Which one exactly do I remember ab 😆