Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Please let me be lost

Today me on R&B's side 😉 because he was calm when he needed to be .. held her , came for her talked to her when she couldnt, , gave her his hoodie😳, said kanna( 😳*infinity), said thank you to the guys,got her indian food at that hour ..sub kuch kiya.
Then he let go because that was his first fear she would leave him 😭.
We dont know what is in his mind anger,fear, relief...this is what comes out..
Agar he said i was dieing and all and she hugs then as Nisha would put it where is the story 😆.. this is fun.
ladne doh.. pyar badtha hai.😆

R&B is a guy only close people to him will get like his parents and Sam and I know II gets him ..

i know guys like that who do good but land up with a bad name because they say what is in their mind without any covering up act .. infact II's appa and him are the same they mean well but land up with a bad name cause they dont sugar coat things ..

i am still reeling with how she got lost and how they got together what a journey Nisha truly no words ..👏 bus thank you thank you and i love you loads❤️
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

"...because I rant not, neither rave of what I feel, can you be so shallow as to dream that I feel nothing?"
Excerpt from Lorna Doone: A Romance of Exmoor

This I thought reflects R&B 's vulnerability.He is an introvert in conflict. Last night,I read a comment on how the dosa resembled a map of Paris. Damn funny!! May be II will require a Map too to follow all the silences, nonverbal cues and the passive -aggressive behaviours. She will figure that soon, no doubts about it.
I loved her ranting though . They do trade low blows and the sadistic streak in us derive pleasure out of that.

OUTSTANDING!!👏👏
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunshineBliss

By the time he gets sane II would have reached some insane heights... And the battle shall go on... 😆

No lash away

Your lashing and debating and insane arguments keeps ME sane u know
Otherwise I will have to talk about the show
This is a divine alternative
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ab, who will break the ice? Sochne ka hai 😆
Nisha0604 thumbnail
See you have to understand HOW upset he was, any regular guy would have yelled first and come by to pick up later, the fact that he held it together until he brought her home is remarkable

MOST husbands would flip, even if the wife was returning after seeing HIS PARENTS and lost her way they would flip

Men can be very unreasonable and demanding

Poor guy he went through hell for 4 hours, he must have suspected the worst. Appa would BUTCHER him if anything happened to his lil girl. And he himself? Is not over the trauma of losing his Mom suddenly one night.

I am not saying he gets night mares and night sweats and such, but he is an introvert, that doesnt mean he doesnt have a temper

She doesnt QUIT
she could have gone to bed, shutting up. She took it to the other extreme. Thats why I repeatedly say this relationship is very very rocky. It will take a lot of effort.

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

No lash away

Your lashing and debating and insane arguments keeps ME sane u know
Otherwise I will have to talk about the show
This is a divine alternative

NO. It is BANNED. 
Okay, I actually have nothing to bash him about. Bechara bahut gussa sehliya hai usne...ab pyaar sehne ki baari 😉😆

Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EnVee

Ab, who will break the ice? Sochne ka hai 😆

Nee podi...Go to paris, buy a huge block of ice bring both of them to the balcony and break it 🤣
Balcony here cause ghar kyon ganda karna...Phir chidenge dono and no will clean..balcony best hai
🤣 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Nisha samajh aagaya..he is a sane guy. Very very mature. I did anticipate he would gather her first and later punish. II is motormouth She needs cello tape, am telling you..🤣
I understand both their stands. Both need time to think and settle down. Actually RB doesnt. II needs TIME and SANITY of mind more here 😕
EnVee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

See you have to understand HOW upset he was, any regular guy would have yelled first and come by to pick up later, the fact that he held it together until he brought her home is remarkable

MOST husbands would flip, even if the wife was returning after seeing HIS PARENTS and lost her way they would flip

Men can be very unreasonable and demanding

Poor guy he went through hell for 4 hours, he must have suspected the worst. Appa would BUTCHER him if anything happened to his lil girl. And he himself? Is not over the trauma of losing his Mom suddenly one night.

I am not saying he gets night mares and night sweats and such, but he is an introvert, that doesnt mean he doesnt have a temper

She doesnt QUIT
she could have gone to bed, shutting up. She took it to the other extreme. Thats why I repeatedly say this relationship is very very rocky. It will take a lot of effort.

Totally totally understand his actions. He was holding up well and she kind of provoked him. II still has not ramped up to understand his actions intuitively. Yes. Challenging. But she will come around. Banda hai hi itna hot and sweet 😆
EnVee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Nee podi...Go to paris, buy a huge block of ice bring both of them to the balcony and break it 🤣
Balcony here cause ghar kyon ganda karna...Phir chidenge dono and no will clean..balcony best hai
🤣 

If that would mean meeting II and R&B in Paris, of all places, I don't mind being the Ice Girl 😃