Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

my nerves had calmed so i had hit the sackπŸ˜†. I am so looking forward to confrontation between these two. I think in anger true emotions just come out, espically from the silent ones. Poor RnB he must have died 1000 deaths just thinking about II. His anger is justified to an extend.  II is still acting immature and saying things which will make RnB more mad.

BOLD- I want it!! really looking forward.
I just dont want motormouth to open her mouth anymore. I will shoot her yahan se if she did πŸ˜‘
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

See you have to understand HOW upset he was, any regular guy would have yelled first and come by to pick up later, the fact that he held it together until he brought her home is remarkable

MOST husbands would flip, even if the wife was returning after seeing HIS PARENTS and lost her way they would flip

Men can be very unreasonable and demanding

Poor guy he went through hell for 4 hours, he must have suspected the worst. Appa would BUTCHER him if anything happened to his lil girl. And he himself? Is not over the trauma of losing his Mom suddenly one night.

I am not saying he gets night mares and night sweats and such, but he is an introvert, that doesnt mean he doesnt have a temper

She doesnt QUIT
she could have gone to bed, shutting up. She took it to the other extreme. Thats why I repeatedly say this relationship is very very rocky. It will take a lot of effort.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I HAD WRITTEN EARLIER...I totally got it.
Awww I am now truly crying.
But girls girls...don't pass judgment on RB so soon. Lashing out is the only way he protects himself from being vulnerable.  this is his defence mechanism. He  is as hurt  and pained as II, but his way of dealing with it is to lash. II is simple and uncomplicated, he has major EQ issues. 
Kispe nikaalega apni bharaas? 

He made sure she was safe and fed and taken care of and then he let off. The only problem is that with this behaviour the problem gets bigger and misunderstandings arise.. II will have to understand that he might be up there in IQ in EQ he is still a baby. 

Remember Nisha did mention that there was a twinge of guilt when he lashed out by he quickly quashed it, I think exactly for the above reasons. 

What do you think Nisha? 

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Chalk & Cheese

If her body found his at night or his found hers at night to cuddle they didnt say anything to each other or had recollection of it
They needed each other at night, the most traumatic of their young life, and young-ER marriage. 9 days after their wedding they were going to be separated from each other for good

She was asleep well past 1 PM... he didnt wake her... she wont give him credit today though... she woke to sounds across the block again... it was still cloudy and raining hard
she sat up in bed and stared out the window.. well he slept by the wall of French windows
She immediately scampered to the living room... and looked... ran to the second bedroom study and paused... held her bangles tightly so it wont click...
leaned on the wall by the two glass doors, on a Miles Davis water color concert announcement

And peeked...☺️  😳

AND MET HIS GAZE, as if he waited for her to peek
She immediately pulled away, as if she saw the neighbor nude or something... her heart hammering in her chest

Walked back to the bedroom on her toes softly... She slept on the side towards the wall, he slept by the wall of windows, the building over 140 years old had fabulous architecture, solid with wainscotting along the walls and artistic original false ceilings, chandelair like lighting
She did not know he didnt like old historical structures, he had shared that with Bally in Jaipur when Bally had asked him why he didnt stay at the pricey properties
In Paris it was a tad difficult to find good housing that wasnt old, afterall he was the managing partner for a successful venture capital firm

She walked over to his side of the bed to peer at his pillow, found an indentation... so he did go to bed!!!
The sheets were ruffled and crushed underneath, his tee shirt lay between the pillows... he liked to sleep ermm...in the nude or atleast top
He was never cold... like he was an Eskimo child... the doors and windows were always half or fully open... today being no exception

There were kids in the balcony across from theirs, II assumed that flat was like R&B's they had the same windows... laid out similarly

The oldest was 6, and then 4, and 1, the Mom stood by them...
the one year old holding rails with both hands, they had a wire mesh protectant 4 feet tall over the rail

The kids were all in their jammies... "My friends" II giggled
She stepped out to the balcony to stare, the woman was surprised to see her "Bon jour" she greeted

AYYYO NO... I DONT WANT TO HEAR THAT WORD EVER AGAIN... NO
I FORGOT WHERE I WAS... VISIONS OF THE TAPE LIKE PASTA AND THE POWDERED HERBS ON THE RIM, THE BAR THE RED LIPSTICK LADY
ALL RETURNED, HER SMILE WAS WIPED OUT

The kids showed her their toy, she smiled weakly the younger one was fat and "lumpy" as Rakshasan would call her like Lasya was

She wanted to go home, and be with the ones she loved... everything about here was strange
The weather wasnt helping either... Delhi seemed far away... locked in honeymoon... lost & found honeymoon
Warring couple honeymoon
She had not had one decent love making session since she arrived... ermmm.. all because of her condition but nevertheless there was not one
They didnt even make out like they did before they were married

All they could do now was fight...
The woman said something distracting her from her train of tragic thoughts

She did a thumbs down and said proudly "NO FRENCH!"

THERE!! I AM GOING TO TAKE IT OUT ON EVERY FRENCH NATIONAL I EVER MEET
I AM GOING TO HOLD IT AGAINST YOU GUYS. ITS ALL YOUR FAULT U DONT SPEAK ENGLISH AND CAUSED ME TO BE LOST
DUMB FRENCH PRIDE AND ALL...
I AM NEVER LEARNING YOUR LANGUAGE OR GOING TO ATTEMPT TO SPEAK IT TO MAKE U GUYS HAPPY
I AM NEVER MOVING HERE, NEVER GOING TO STEP OUT UNTIL I LEAVE FOR HOME
DILLI IS WHERE I BELONG
RAKSHASAN!!

HE CAN LIVE HERE IF HE WANTS

The woman said something again, she said "sorry?"
The woman pulled her tee and pants and pointed to II

II nodded and smiled concluding she must like II's pink kurta and purple salwar
"thank you" she said

"Femme?" she asked

She knew it was wife because on the Seine cruise R&B had mentioned that to the lil girl's Mom

"Oui" she said spontaneously speaking her first French

The woman said she was really tall

She tapped the door and reached for the top

II smiled... and pointed to her and did a thumbs up

U ARE JUST FINE
TALL PEOPLE ARE MEAN
RAKSHASAN IS TALL
SO HE IS MEAN
U DONT WANT TO BE TALL
DEDUCTIVE THEORY?
WHATEVER!!

Balcony and II and Rakshasan were connected... there was no swing here... her worst opinions about Rakshasan were expressed in balconies
Must be some connection

Instead of speaking with Akka she was miming with a French dudette

II waved at her went in brushed her teeth... wore silver jhumkas to celebrate the brushing routine

A strange calm enveloped her at the realization that she was home with him. she was not lost near the zoo, wandering or sitting outside a closed store front, shivering
Having St Paddy's Day revelers gawk...
She was home... in the bathroom... he worked in the room next door... and he was where she could see him, she heard him talk on the phone

She went about her routine, making beds... picking up stuff off the floor, stacked the newspapers... poured herself some espresso, and filled up a cup with steamed milk and tried to mimic a Iyer filter coffee

Brought the news papers to the kitchen balcony and sat down to read, made herself toast... applied every fruit spread she could find and ate two slices

She looked for bird seed in the kitchen R&B's bowl was empty the pigeons were flying to the neighbors'
 terrace lawn...

She called Sam on Skype on his ipad, she saw Lasya and cooed at her for half hour, then bugged Akka... and Shravu
Didnt tell anyone she was lost yesterday...
Akka wouldnt talk to her for than 10 minutes she had a Doc's appointment...
SHOW ME THE ULTRA SOUND SHOW ME SHOW ME SHOW ME she screeched

The study door opened and he wandered out.
Their gaze met for the second time

"Hey R&B, tum ghar pe ho?" Akka asked when he came in front of the camera...

"Hey Vandita" he said smiling

Wandering to the round kitchen table, II had leaned it on the wall as she spoke, he stood behind her chair

"Kya chal raha hai?"

"Just work" he said

"U are working from home? HOW SWEET" Vandita gushed

"What is Bala upto?" he asked immediately cutting her off

"Kaam par hai, I have a Doc's at 6:30 16 week ultrasound, so she is yelling to see it"

"Nice... good luck"

"Bahut tang kar rahi hai kya tumhe?" Akka asked giggling

"Always" HE SAID
And left with a beer drinking as he walked back into the study

"Ponum dee enakku, DID U JUST WAKE UP?" Akka asked horrified

"Hmmm" II said smiling

"Enna dee its going to be 6 PM..."

"2 here ka"

"Ayyoyyo Amma will kill you, DONT skype her" Akka giggled

"Like youve never slept until 2 on your honey moon" II argued

"NO! U are a moron... Bala and I didnt sleep much" Akka said smugly, like "that teacher only likes ME"

"Well... umm... uhh... never mind... nee po" II sulked

"U look all dressed up for someone that just woke up" Akka was baffled "Did u play JNU Professor, πŸ˜†
and he your jhola waala IAS aspirant student, uski to hamesha daadhi rehti hai, all he needs is a JHOLA" akka began cracking herself up rolling on the bed🀣

"Ayyyo! shut up"

"What could u teach? Political Science!!! U can deny him admission to M  Phil or Ph D, in class u can be hard on him and he can be hard on you later on your desk"🀣

"I WILL KILL YOU. SHUT UP SHUT UP" II screeched

"U will have chalk powder on ur back... JNU mein abhi tak chalk and black board use karte hongey (not white board and markers like some posh colleges at DU) Akka was hysterical🀣

"I am going... BYE" "Tell Shravu I am coming to rescue him from YOU. U are a devil"

II ended the call

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She played Sooryan FM on HER NOW CHARGED PHONE... loudly... humming along to Vidyasagar's compositions
She showered and changed into lounge pants and a skinny tee like her brain was working in reverse...
 she dried her towel in a clothes stand in the bedroom balcony, like India, no hopes it would dry though since it rained more
she left her jhumkas on, oxidized and grey they went well with her navy floral lounge pants

She went to the kitchen and opened all the cupboards it was a baker's paradise...

She made herself chai... and opened his door and asked "Tum logey chai?"

He stared at her for the longest time and said "Nope!" going back to his screen

She tried making corn bread... she set up her laptop on the kitchen table and let all the patches and updates install and reboot multiple times
Heated the Desi leftovers

Checked on her bread...
Went and tapped the study door and asked "I am making corn bread not sure how it will be do u want some?"

He shook his head

She returned to the kitchen balcony to cry, went to the frig got the container of Swiss cheese out, it has irregular holes all over

She meticulously connected all the holes with a knife from the butcher block making it a big torn up mess..😈. and set it back carefully in the frig
He always ate sandwich with cheese she knew...

Her day went by in the kitchen... his in the study...

The bread was OK...ish.. on a scale of one to 10 it was 6? maybe

It was 8 ish when she went to the living room to turn on the TV flipped channels to watch TV 24 news

He wandered to the bar to make himself a drink... he had fixed himself a turkey? ham? sandwich for lunch...
he had found the shredded cheese and set it back on the counter, sliding it until it hit the breakfast nook wall
He had a suspect in mind but didnt care to confront the 5'9" perpetrator
as she pretended to watch something on YT with her ear phones

"I am going home tomorrow" she said fighting tears when she saw him finally in the living room at 8
As if she waited to throw it on his face... he was still inscrutable
~~~~~~~~~

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
LMAO!!!
I am reviewing this πŸ€£πŸ€£

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay!! So here we are with something really giggly πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I THINK they slept in different rooms again ? Am I right Nish ??
And peeked...☺️  πŸ˜³

AND MET HIS GAZE, as if he waited for her to peek
She immediately pulled away, as if she saw the neighbor nude or something... her heart hammering in her chest - This is such an "awww" wala moment 
Laasya is my babe...I will love the butter of mass however she is.. M not Rakshasan πŸ€—
THERE!! I AM GOING TO TAKE IT OUT ON EVERY FRENCH NATIONAL I EVER MEET
I AM GOING TO HOLD IT AGAINST YOU GUYS. ITS ALL YOUR FAULT U DONT SPEAK ENGLISH AND CAUSED ME TO BE LOST
DUMB FRENCH PRIDE AND ALL...
I AM NEVER LEARNING YOUR LANGUAGE OR GOING TO ATTEMPT TO SPEAK IT TO MAKE U GUYS HAPPY
I AM NEVER MOVING HERE, NEVER GOING TO STEP OUT UNTIL I LEAVE FOR HOME
DILLI IS WHERE I BELONG
RAKSHASAN!!

HE CAN LIVE HERE IF HE WANTS - I LOVED THIS πŸ€£πŸ€£
The JNU joke again appeared here??? Akka is unbelievable πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. kyon le rahe hain sab II ki πŸ˜­
She returned to the kitchen balcony to cry - πŸ˜­
She meticulously connected all the holes with a knife from the butcher block making it a big torn up mess..😈. and set it back carefully in the frig
He always ate sandwich with cheese she knew...  -How smug II!! Bravo...You go girl..Go inside, tear up all his clothes, he anyway doesnt wear any πŸ˜†. 
I am going home tomorrow - 
Gone, dead...jaao yaar packing karo sab..banda leke aayega kal ek ticket iske naam pe. Kahega Jaao...She will be irked again. Throw a fit again. He will yell at her. She will lock herself up and cry πŸ˜­
he will SIMPLY WORK πŸ˜•

Edited by Ashu25 - 9 years ago
deernav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Did u play JNU Professor, πŸ˜†
and he your jhola waala IAS aspirant student, uski to hamesha daadhi rehti hai, all he needs is a JHOLA" 
From where did this comparison suddenly appear..hahaha..i am imagining R & B with a jhola..

This R & B is all angry and ignoring her big time..sorry but i think she deserves it for all the tantrums she threw at him since they met..I am with R & B in this fight..
Edited by deernav - 9 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hmnn they are chalk and cheese πŸ˜‰ he worked from home and will sulk , she is trying hard but nothing is working..she said sorry too..
i would have said the same :
"I am going home tomorrow" she said fighting tears when she saw him finally in the living room at 8

😭
not sure what more she can do but the dude is relentless and bottles it up ,
her 5th day today  so there is hope ...😳

lets see what happens next 😳

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Hmnn they are chalk and cheese πŸ˜‰ he worked from home and will sulk , she is trying hard but nothing is working..she said sorry too..
i would have said the same :

😭
not sure what more she can do but the dude is relentless and bottles it up ,
her 5th day today  so there is hope ...😳

lets see what happens next 😳

Kewal APNA hi nahi, abhi is fictional character ka cycles bhi yaad rakhna padta hai

KYA saali zindagi hai🀣

ANU... U ARE HYSTERICAL
I am 🀣
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Indeed chalk and cheese. The palpable tension could be sliced with a knife. Loved it Nisha..BTW my husband and I too fight like this...not so much now but earlier. I would give the silent treatment driving him completely crazy...ha ha ha.
I am going home tomorrow -- he he he anything for a reaction from the dude...simply loved it.

Hopefully now the dinner at home will happen where she will entice him by singing...I really want that to happen..

He has to relent na Nisha...
Ashu25 thumbnail

Kewal APNA hi nahi, abhi is fictional character ka cycles bhi yaad rakhna padta hai

KYA saali zindagi hai🀣

ANU... U ARE HYSTERICAL
I am 🀣

NISH!!
I was just about to say this πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

KYA saali zindagi hai🀣

ANU... U ARE HYSTERICAL
I am 🀣

such mein main apna bhi bhool jaati hoon πŸ˜† next 5am ist?
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago