Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: vibhutii

hahaha call watever u feel like πŸ˜‰ and haan... thoda thoda padhna chaalu hai...

Good πŸ‘πŸΌ
idhar bhi aa jaaya kar kabhi kabhi..You will feel relaxed..The gang is simply awesome πŸ€£
cool_arpana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Nisha pls update soon πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

one thing i know every time i think and rethink what can happen Nisha gives me above and beyond ..
chalo gtg now for sure πŸ˜†

Eppo lendu you are saying got to go pa πŸ€£
You should really GO ippo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
See you, in a few hours?
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cool_aparna

Nisha pls update soon πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Hahahah..Aparna..we are all asking her to do that only πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you all for reading

I TRY my best to keep things real, I mention real places, streets, cities, blocks... I read up Heisman architecture to understand Paris housing, Googled apartments for rent in 8th Arrondissement and picked and chose features from ones currently in the market for rent... to recreate his apartment
Every Metro line, every station I mention along the way is accurate

Read up about Jaipur to understand the city and its people
I mention real hotels, I Google ceiling height and truss heights, when I write about structures.
I Googled Ministries in North Block vs South Block for getting the Govt of India departments right. I even looked up some NCERT Economics text books online to understand the flow of chapters.
I was closely associated with a Maruti dealership in my previous life, Excelsior is EXACTLY from that memory. Gurgaon wasn't up and running yet, but we have an apartment there so we go there each time I visit India, there is a Bikanerwala and Haldirams in Gurgaon, I Google Emporio Mall to list the stores for wedding shopping. Sringeri Temple does exist and the wedding hall. The maximum distance between two people holding hands could be as low as 3.5 feet and as high as 5.5 feet... in some cases

Every street I mention, every business I describe is REAL.
I read Harvard business Review articles on IT deployments, I read Govt of India's Economic Surveys to get GDP %. NOT ONE THING IS FACTUALLY INCORRECT. The clothing, the cultures, the people, the food...
Even the attitudes come from a relative or friend, its not made up or fake.
I even read up articles on how much an IIM grad makes 5-7 years after graduating and based II's pay on that.
Every country I make R&B take a biz trip to I Google "Top 10 startups in Switzerland", I read articles on "venture capital funding" to make sure I get his professional environment correct.

I DON'T have to. I do it because it makes my story real and I LOVE TO DO IT
Not all of us are fortunate like Ekta Kapoor to churn out trash and turn into billionaires.

I am totally in awe of your readership, most of you are, may be all of you are way smarter than I am. I never debated or disagreed or challenged it.

Despite all the above if I end up not fulfilling your expectations then all I can say is I AM SORRY
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ashu25

GoodπŸ‘πŸΌ
idhar bhi aa jaaya kar kabhi kabhi..You will feel relaxed..The gang is simply awesome🀣

Ya it could be awesome ... maine bhi IF par kuch time kaafi enjoy kiaa tha
will surely try to be regular... 😳 btw idhar BHI??? mai Aajkal udhar b nahi jaa rahi hu πŸ˜† Agar text kia bhi hota i wont be able to receive it... :( lots of off screen drama u knww
cool_arpana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Nisha

I am so happy to be reading this tale. The hard work you put behind is definitely felt. Even as a reader I have got to know about so many things and all of it being so realistic makes me enjoy it so much. I wanna thank you for bringing up this tale and your commitment is so appreciable, making out time to write this πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ur brilliant nisha...I make sure to read all your updates and u r dng a commendable job at it with timely updates inspite of ur busy life..hatss off to you :)
..abha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Thank you all for reading

I TRY my best to keep things real, I mention real places, streets, cities, blocks... I read up Heisman architecture to understand Paris housing, Googled apartments for rent in 8th Arrondissement and picked and chose features from ones currently in the market for rent... to recreate his apartment
Every Metro line, every station I mention along the way is accurate

Read up about Jaipur to understand the city and its people
I mention real hotels, I Google ceiling height and truss heights, when I write about structures.
I Googled Ministries in North Block vs South Block for getting the Govt of India departments right. I even looked up some NCERT Economics text books online to understand the flow of chapters.
I was closely associated with a Maruti dealership in my previous life, Excelsior is EXACTLY from that memory. Gurgaon wasn't up and running yet, but we have an apartment there so we go there each time I visit India, there is a Bikanerwala and Haldirams in Gurgaon, I Google Emporio Mall to list the stores for wedding shopping. Sringeri Temple does exist and the wedding hall. The maximum distance between two people holding hands could be as low as 3.5 feet and as high as 5.5 feet... in some cases

Every street I mention, every business I describe is REAL.
I read Harvard business Review articles on IT deployments, I read Govt of India's Economic Surveys to get GDP %. NOT ONE THING IS FACTUALLY INCORRECT. The clothing, the cultures, the people, the food...
Even the attitudes come from a relative or friend, its not made up or fake.
I even read up articles on how much an IIM grad makes 5-7 years after graduating and based II's pay on that.
Every country I make R&B take a biz trip to I Google "Top 10 startups in Switzerland", I read articles on "venture capital funding" to make sure I get his professional environment correct.

I DON'T have to. I do it because it makes my story real and I LOVE TO DO IT
Not all of us are fortunate like Ekta Kapoor to churn out trash and turn into billionaires.

I am totally in awe of your readership, most of you are, may be all of you are way smarter than I am. I never debated or disagreed or challenged it.

Despite all the above if I end up not fulfilling your expectations then all I can say is I AM SORRY

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
i think no one do so much search while writing story...this is simply amazing that u do google everything...
You are brilliant in a way you write...
I am in awe to hear this since movie makers who made 300 crore doesnt do this much searches or go on for looking most real things...i think i am wrong here to compare those story with yours...
Edited by abha2701 - 9 years ago
SushSathisha thumbnail
Hey y... y did u have to stop now curiosity is killing this cat yaar please update soon and tell me how he will find her.. and amazing update