SS 10 Josephine & M.A.C on 143 - Page 46

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Ashu25

Di!! How rightly did you state...Yes my half soul is with RB and the other with II πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
So much misery is not good for health 

Our dear author is heading to work & I think we will have go wait till evening and your AM for an update. We have to wait I guess now & do some real life work 

Di!! How rightly did you state...Yes my half soul is with RB and the other with II πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
So much misery is not good for health 

i am unable to leave this thread nooow kya karoon ...work is pilling up..
unka kya hoga bechare such sweet hearts 😭😭,
 this one doesnt remember address or phone number is not carrying a passport ..STUPID II total stupid strange county and no contact information and ironically her dad has it may be she will call india but that would be bad
may be she will find a srilankan chef from a restaurant or another tourist or a cop and he will also file missing person
she is almost out of town and those places are scary ..
aiyoo what is going to happen ..i havent been this tensed for anything else in recent past πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Our dear author is heading to work & I think we will have go wait till evening and your AM for an update. We have to wait I guess now & do some real life work 
I finished aaj ka studying quota bhi πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Might probably sleep. Thats the only real life work I got to do now πŸ˜•

Adu teriyume πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Avo veetukku epdi varuva is my question..
He can shoot her also after that, I dont care (He will obviously take her to the hospital and nurse her after that. he cant live without her please πŸ₯±)
I just want to know how she reaches home safe( bearing in mind all her antics she is going to perform in the middle of the night πŸ˜•) πŸ˜­

In this situation the only thing I would do is to get a cab to the airport, buy a charger there and call him and cry πŸ˜†
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

this one doesnt remember address or phone number is not carrying a passport ..STUPID II total stupid strange county and no contact information and ironically her dad has it may be she will call india but that would be bad
may be she will find a srilankan chef from a restaurant or another tourist or a cop and he will also file missing person
aiyoo what is going to happen ..i havent been this tensed for anything else in recent past πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Bold : I know πŸ˜‘
Anu...Dont get tensed ab... You go work baba...
Author sahiba loves this...
Highlight - I so wish she finds someone ya ...Nooo..No police..😭

Originally posted by swathi1990

In this situation the only thing I would do is to get a cab to the airport, buy a charger there and call him and cry πŸ˜†

no cab na ... she cant find one and Charles Degaule airport is really huge

bhootiii!!!
Where were you ??
I was about to text you aaj raat koπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Yayieee...Aaja, join the gangπŸ˜ƒ
Exams kabse hai re ??

πŸ˜† am laughing on bhooti
Hyyy..
I hve done reading 2-3 days back... but couldnt comment over here...
Exams are in may... Enough time πŸ˜†

Bold : I know πŸ˜‘
Anu...Dont get tensed ab... You go work baba...
Author sahiba loves this...
Highlight - I so wish she finds someone ya ...Nooo..No police..😭

i am in work already ..i dont want police too chalo let me get off .. will see u guys later..
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Tell me about it, seriously concerned for II. A sequence from Queen movie is running in my head. πŸ˜•
RnB will hug her tight and then stop talking to her for at least a day. Poor II should just take a cab and go to police station for help.
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Tell me about it, seriously concerned for II. A sequence from Queen movie is running in my head. πŸ˜•
RnB will hug her tight and then stop talking to her for at least a day. Poor II should just take a cab and go to police station for help.

i was also thinking about the movie Queen ..  she is unable to find cabs right.. police station will ask her photo id ...unless she is carrying her india drivers license or has her passport..