SS 10 Josephine & M.A.C on 143 - Page 46

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Baap re!! Nisha!! II toh maari gayi!!! Iske baad tum toh sone chali gayi hogi... N am thinking of filing missing person complaint kyunki R&B ko toh abhi tak shayad idea na ho ki II khoyi hai... God!! Am shittt scared of R&B temper... He'll burst like pressure cooker!! Deadly!! Deffo II groundedLOL
Originally posted by deernav

People are talking about dinner and i am googling for erotic hindi songs..WinkWink
I ve so many in mind now..wonder what song nisha will make her sing..
wait, before that there is a jolt CryCry
He will scold her like crazy..she will be shocked CryCry
Originally posted by harshita27

Baap re!! Nisha!! II toh maari gayi!!! Iske baad tum toh sone chali gayi hogi... N am thinking of filing missing person complaint kyunki R&B ko toh abhi tak shayad idea na ho ki II khoyi hai... God!! Am shittt scared of R&B temper... He'll burst like pressure cooker!! Deadly!! Deffo II groundedLOL
I know!!!
CryCryCry
Originally posted by TheSunShine

R&B is going to blast at her. These 2 keep instigating each other to blow their fuse.
Pakka re baba...That idiot will somehow try to defend herself saying you ignore me, you dont care and all..He will for sure kill her!!
God save II Cry
Originally posted by Ashu25

Originally posted by deernav

People are talking about dinner and i am googling for erotic hindi songs..WinkWink
I ve so many in mind now..wonder what song nisha will make her sing..
wait, before that there is a jolt CryCry
He will scold her like crazy..she will be shocked CryCry
Jab jab R&B gussa hota hai toh duur kahi jupiter pe jwalamukhi fatt-ta haiLOL(Chacha chaudhary ke sabu kindz) he wont scold.. Probably lock her at home... This girl is handful.. But who am I kidding... I wanted to see reaction from R &B...this sure will bring a reaction from him... A strong reaction... Jal bin machhli kindzLOL
Nisha... Lalchi kindz asking ek aur milega kya?LOL
I am getting lost in Paris myself...this story is making me long to see Paris...chalo lets see when I will but meanwhile getting lost along with II
Mera dukh bhara review for a deadly jolt that we and Ii are going to receive this evening CryCryCry
he held her down, held her in his arms while she nuzzled and dozed - He treats her like such a baby EmbarrassedEmbarrassed. I hope they stay like this forever!!
after the 4th item, he just shut his eyesROFL
Appa, mail le kuda why so cold LOL I know you are angry at the dude for whisking your baby away. But just look at him treat your baby like a precious thing..He just makes me go " awww"
R&B imagined Appa of writing "Appa & Amma" first striking it out "Ishita's parents" next striking it out and then choosing "Mr & Mrs Iyer" -ROFL
reluctantly deployed other means of obtaining and granting pleasure. - whatever those means are ConfusedConfusedConfused
The phone in the bathroom rang once  - JOLT no.1
he bathroom phone rang again. - JOLT no.2
her phone had 20% charge when she left home and it was now completely dead - JOLT no. 3
II IS DEAD , SO ARE WE Cry