Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

I MIGHT write another chhotu fun part...
I am ridding my brain of negative thoughts and channeling happy thoughts... a part of me was afraid to post to tell u guys the truth I thought

"What if sending make up means he doesnt like her AS SHE IS, he is a sexist bas***d, he is chauvinist, so must be a abuser as well, he is forcing her to look pretty for him and dress up for him he is arrogant, and so he is oppressive and so he is abusing her"

What if it got interpreted like the above?

Will wait for the fun part... N about your thoughts... You said you wouldnt get affected just like EK...right? So just stop those negative thoughts... There is a quote"people who matter dont mind, people who mind should not matter"... N another of my fav one "some days you have to create your own sunshine"
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I was just trying to take the next train Mr Bhalla"
The way she says Mr.Bhalla is sooo cute...nah actually sexy 😆 Wives out there...Do you ppl call ur husband like that ?
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Arey nahi Hershey

I know bed bug kaat ta bahut hai😆 jo bahut tang karte hain unko hum moota poochi bolte hain
Its like a kid asking the same thing again and again...
Ashu context samajh gayi
Plus Ashu is  the most pleasant easy going 20+ kid, ALWAYS HAPPY

Not that you are not... but I generally notice she is ALWAYS happy about SOMETHING
I miss my life of those days😭

Nish!!!
I am simply overwhelmed...The thoughts you have about me...I present myself this way maybe or I am  seriously  ALWAYS happy as you said 😕😆 Confusing baba
The point is, THIS PLACE brings me happiness...This  place is where I am FULLY, COMPLETELY MYSELF.
I cannot thank you enough for opening a thread about three months ago and running its extensions till date like nobody's business !! KUDOS my lady 👏👏
I am happy because I can TALK anything and everything here and I have no one to judge me...I have people who are always there loving me for all I say and do . 
If being on this thread 24*7 makes me THE MOST AND ALWAYS HAPPIEST CREATURE on this earth, i would love to be one .🤗
I look up to you Author Sahiba as that one person who always is encouraging her readers to be happy, cheerful, chirpy always. It all comes down to you. You inspire me 😃
SAISakura16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

THANKS SO VERY MUCH!!

I am terrible at responding to posts I will tell you upfront, my laptop is slow the "Reply" interface doesnt load fast, I spent my time writing chapters... it doesnt mean I dont care for your readership or something... I am sorry...

I am glad you are able to connect so much... its just a random story based in Delhi, an Iyer like me, a Punjabi hottie like the many <25 babies wish for... and everything else is just romance

Like Gulzar says "Thodi si zameen, thoda aasaman tinkon ka bas ik aashiyan"

You guys are the zameen, the couple aasman, and everything else... is the tinkon ka aashiyan

My pleasure. 

It's okay. You update it so frequently..that shows how much you care about your readers. So don't worry.. I am happy with getting so many updates a day😃😃

Yeah, it may be a random one but there is so much that connects me to it - the family, characters, everyday routines, etc. Romance between 2 opposites... ❤️

Sorry.. my hindi is terrible..😳 but I think I got that..😃
Ashu25 thumbnail

I MIGHT write another chhotu fun part...
I am ridding my brain of negative thoughts and channeling happy thoughts... a part of me was afraid to post to tell u guys the truth I thought

"What if sending make up means he doesnt like her AS SHE IS, he is a sexist bas***d, he is chauvinist, so must be a abuser as well, he is forcing her to look pretty for him and dress up for him he is arrogant, and so he is oppressive and so he is abusing her"

What if it got interpreted like the above?

Can I ask those thoughts of yours to SHUT UP and let you write peacefully 😕😕😕
I would prefer you give us the DELETED FLASHBACK WALA PART 
Errantnomad thumbnail
Apdi podu!! Cutesy completely honeymoonish update was Josephine and M.A.C
Happiness, romance, hug , kiss, music , her song and finally the gifts were all awww.
Bliss. It feels great to be pampered after a fight.
😆
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Apdi podu!! Cutesy completely honeymoonish update was Josephine and M.A.C
Happiness, romance, hug , kiss, music , her song and finally the gifts were all awww.
Bliss. It feels great to be pampered after a fight.
😆

Errant,...You please be careful...be a miser now to save your number of comments 🤣
I know how you must be feeling when a hot discussion is going on and you feel itchy to reply but IF closes down your request 😡😡
Ashu25 thumbnail
Author Sahiba, opening a new thread would save our day now 😕
charlie1950 thumbnail
Awww loved this update
ll is smitten with MAC or is
it u nisha who loves this brand
SAISakura16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Loved the last few parts.. She understood how much he was affected by her and they had a little bit of convo too.. aww... 
He took her to Saravanbhavan (one of my fav places too!)..and II reminded me of my mom..being overjoyed at hearing someone speak tamil and then talking to the waiter..😃

R&B surprised me there too.. so adorable.. he noticed that she stayed back to look at the eye shadows and gifted her within hours.. how cute. Just noticed your comment about getting misinterpreted regarding make up... One should look at the context before interpreting it.. To me, it was a very sweet gesture, that showed, that he cared for her.. and this was his way of showing it. It was very very very CUTE!