Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deernav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Oh my god..how can i forget Farmaan..i was wondering which setial it w..googled and its one of my favorites i can say..cant believe they made such serials then..anyone remembers that kissing scene in that party..i can say this wss our very own mills and boons Edited by deernav - 9 years ago
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arya1991

Research is a beautiful torture. 
I love it and I detest it.
These are my grad days. And are probably exactly as hectic as you're remembering.
Toss in an evil, but adorably sarcastic mentor to the mix. 
And you have the potpourri that my life currently is.

But. Even in that mash-up.
I have absolutely no clue what he is doing.
But if I had to take a guess... I'd say...
I probably pissed him off in my previous janmam (when he was alive)... He's getting his revenge from the grave. πŸ˜†

Personally i find formatting the worst part of these thesis and all...itna pad likh liya and fir baithke 1space 1.5 space, citation formats me dimag kharab karo...is use to so hate formatting...
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: deernav

Oh my god..how can i forget Farmaan..i was wondering which serial it was..googled and found out it was one of my favorites ..cant believe they made such serials then..anyone remembers that kissing scene in that party..i can say this was our very own mills and boons

I remember that show & the kiss πŸ˜† I also remember kashish. It was when I was in 7-8 grade. Senior girls were carzy about that show. Anu remembred that show. I read my first M&B in grade 9thπŸ˜‰
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aarya. Stop raping 
Taara... I know!!!! Kitna I did malum. That moti nevee accepted my title. She always had problems. God knws why. I had to go thrugh her stupid plagiarism cd five times. I hate her
I lved writing my thesis though. It was fun. Observations would be noted and citing them as examples toh I was pro. She had problem in that also. All praise me she used to discourage. Biatch 

Arya1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Aarya. Stop raping 

Taara... I know!!!! Kitna I did malum. That moti nevee accepted my title. She always had problems. God knws why. I had to go thrugh her stupid plagiarism cd five times. I hate her
I lved writing my thesis though. It was fun. Observations would be noted and citing them as examples toh I was pro. She had problem in that also. All praise me she used to discourage. Biatch 

Hawww.
Who am I raping?!
Ashu25 thumbnail
Shev and Deepti, my lovelies,  you suddebly sound like aliens to me. πŸ€£
SushSathisha thumbnail
Can I please steal this ravaan kumar... hope u don't mind πŸ˜›
very well written 
I like sarvana bhavan food too
deernav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

I remember that show & the kiss πŸ˜† I also remember kashish. It was when I was in 7-8 grade. Senior girls were carzy about that show. Anu remembred that show. I read my first M&B in grade 9thπŸ˜‰

I dont remember kashish..i might if i get a glimpse.i think even i was in 7th or 8th grade during Farman..then there was Samandar another lovely serial on saturday nights..my first m & b was not until i was 20😭
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arya1991

Hawww.
Who am I raping?!

LMAO
rapping  I meant πŸ€£
Arya1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: taara113

Personally i find formatting the worst part of these thesis and all...itna pad likh liya and fir baithke 1space 1.5 space, citation formats me dimag kharab karo...is use to so hate formatting...

Citations are the most painful things. Ever.
Probably even worse than menstrual cramps. πŸ˜›

Formatting toh main end mein dekhoongi na...
Jab koi paper hoga.

Jis speed se main jaa rahi hoon na... 
Formatting BOHOT dooorr ki baat hai πŸ˜†
Edited by Arya1991 - 9 years ago