SS 10 Josephine & M.A.C on 143 - Page 103

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago

Edited by Hsp.canada - 6 years ago
Originally posted by DesiUs_fan

Fab updates again. The way she was found and brought home was very natural.
So Raman is super pissed and giving her silent treatmentSmile. At the moment he does not want to talk to any of the chatty Iyer sisters. Or he does not like his II being criticized even by her sister?
It is so cute that she sliced his swiss cheeseLOL Only you could come up with such ideas Nisha.
She wants to go home. But this is her home. Waiting to see his response to that and how they are going to makeup.

Yep..Shes pretty random... I tell you..
My 7 year old does that... so WHY NOT II...Shes young shes playful... let her be quirky I thought
A quirky girl is a feisty oneBig smile
For this couple, even an argument is a verbal foreplay. For couples to fight and then make love to soothe the negative feelings is a forgiving ritual.
He tears her apart but he sure knows how to stitch her back .To make things up to you after hurting you is much more than mouthing the much abused word called 'sorry'
We women in general hold on to anger more than men do. Physical intimacy I feel is an expression of love we share even in times of discord. The issues are not always satisfactorily sorted out but it really helps take the edge off them.
Well! sometimes words are not needed to express yourself, actions do and he is an artist with regard to you know 'errrm'.
Heart love it.Cry sorry for my single emoticons but what I should there is a problem in my register form.I tried very hard to give my written view for your every update.I don't know what the exact reason .Wheater there is a problem in my mobile r in my registration form . My post replies  accepting only emoticons. Even  u check my other post replies ,in others thread also I gave my view with the help of emoticons. I complaint moderators about my problem ,but there is no respond. Today early morning when I saw your update I felt very happy because my date start with your update and end the nights with your updates. In fact  my dreams  occupied with R&B ,II .your every update give a new world,sweet happiness,hot dearms,lots of half smile like R&BWink. Trust me  your every update occupied my heart, each and every minute  I thought how nisha di will  surprise me by next update.   I'm always thinking over it.im very very sorry for my one emoticons but what I should its not my mistake. Atleast  im giving my view with the help of emoticons .Cry .u messaged me right Tongueim very happy for thatDay Dreaming.I  want a hug Hug fron u nisha di. Now i'm giving my reply with the help of laptop.I'm badly missing Columbia Cry because I'm following this thread from day 1.i'M from Hyderabad nisha di..im not that much fluent in English ,but I'm tried my level best .off course this is a long post but bear with me .I'm new to this forum so please accept me.after closing lap i only give emoticons please bear my emoticonsWink.loveee u nisha di.and hi to ashu,columbia,roshinee,vikas,jyoe,shravani,hansaTongueEdited by janani_divan - 6 years ago
feeling hot hot hot Wink
straight to business Mr R&B and II booked her tickets LOL
like he would let her go
total nut case these two are kya karen inka Embarrassed
something tells me for the next 3 days they are going to be in the apartment LOLLOLLOL

Originally posted by Errantnomad

For this couple, even an argument is a verbal foreplay. For couples to fight and then make love to soothe the negative feelings is a forgiving ritual.
He tears her apart but he sure knows how to stitch her back .To make things up to you after hurting you is much more than mouthing the much abused word called 'sorry'
We women in general hold on to anger more than men do. Physical intimacy I feel is an expression of love we share even in times of discord. The issues are not always satisfactorily sorted out but it really helps take the edge off them.
Well! sometimes words are not needed to express yourself, actions do and he is an artist with regard to you know 'errrm'.

He cares for her in many many ways EM... yep... he bought Indian food take out for her, left a cell phone by her meds... is not a typical arranged marriage hubby doesnt expect breakfast lunch or dinner

He lives randomly, doesnt mind if she does as well... cares ferociously, but yes he is very moody and inexpressive

She does the same too, she cooks for him, worries about him, scolds him... packs for him...
But is very reckless and impulsive... and lets her temper get the better of her

They both are very unique...
He wanted to test her by returning her passport when she said she was going back, she really booked her tickets

This doesnt mean he will be careful in the future etc

They are just built this way... they hang above a 1000 foot canyon by  flimsy thread, every fight is like gale force winds...
Edited by Nisha0604 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

feeling hot hot hot Wink
straight to business Mr R&B and II booked her tickets LOL
like he would let her go
total nut case these two are kya karen inka Embarrassed
something tells me for the next 3 days they are going to be in the apartment LOLLOLLOL

Makeup sex should be steamy and vengeful...
Yep, he dared her she dared him back... she could have just saved it as an email and told the ticketing agent at check in

She DELIBERATELY PRINTED ITEmbarrassed
He is a Rakshasan, truly... he will loosen her chain as much as she wants, but when HE's had it.. HE's HAD ITEvil Smile

I completely loved the fact  that she booked tickets.GOOD for HER. Devil does he think only he can behave the way he does...
II in all ways is a perfect match for him. I don't think he has ever found anyone in his life who has challenged him...he will have to get down a notch or two with this pest. Wow! 

M and everyone else I am sure paid lip service to him ..over powering personality that he is...but here comes II...giving it back to him, fearlessly... One on one...thappad se thappad...kick se kick...MAZA aa Gaya..

Loved it loved it..