From Mitwa to Junoon... Love u KV

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I have to admit when the news of KV leaving broke out I was too numb and upset to react and then the tears came followed by the relief and pride! I am so proud of his decision! Thank u so much!! Instead of giving us false hope and making us watch patiently, only to get aggitated and upset, he did what he felt was best for SaHil fans! It hurt but now I am glad I wont have to watch the next track only to get disappointed on a daily basis! I could barely sit thru Wednesday! Army stories for some reason don't excite me lol I like my rich brats or mature men! Lol This is actually good for everyone, those who were watching for SaHil and those who are awaiting Jannat and Shaad! With Aahil gone (hopefully no replacement!), those who wanted a fresh story will get one and those who want to leave can now do so! Having one pair in the limelight will give some time to establish the love story before the vamp fest gets recharged lol After all its all about loving your vamps lol 

I watched QH first in October 2013! I fell in love with AsYa, Mitwa and KSG! Now he was an actor I could not stand! But after months of persuasion from friends, I watched and from the first scene I fell in love! Man the way he entered!! And then as soon as I caught up, enjoying my AsYa, skipping Zoyaan track, he left! I was so sad but not as much as now because it was a short journey for me! But I know how the fans who watched from day one felt! Post that, I decided to watch only because I knew RV from his Bollywood stint, I saw him many times when I was younger. I thought he was good but not Asad Ahmed Khan! I was detached completely! Next the leap was announced! I was all set to leave! But then by habit, I watched the first few scenes. I didn't want to admit but I liked it. A lot! It frustrated me but I found KV hot and a good actor! His voice was such a turn on! Now I was not a fan of KV, in fact a critic, but a part of me started to fall for Aahil! But as usual I was in denial lol 

But once junoon came, I was totally in love! With SaHil, Aahil and KV! He had won me over! The journey that followed was just gorgeous! I will never forget those awesome months of my life! The summer of 2014! It was just perfect! Amazingly beautiful!!! I fell in love with SaHil more than I ever did with any other telly couple! They will always remain my most favorite!! One reason was because this was the first time I was watching a show on a daily basis, getting to spend more time watching them develop and making them a part of my own life! But mostly because they are truly magical! SaHil and their chemistry is enuf to burn the screen!! Then things went downhill but no matter what SaHil kept me going! But honestly it was becoming a bit draining! The show that once gave me goosebumps and feels now made me agitated and upset! Only the forum and my friends at the heaven along with the pleasure of watching KV kept me going! But now with him leaving, I finally feel free! 

For me, SaHil and AsYa will always be SurVir and KaBhi! So now that I am finally quitting QH, I must thank the show for giving me Asad and Aahil and making me fall on love with two men I previously disliked! My two Karan's!! I fell in love with both in a matter of two to three episodes! For me, the male lead is the most important factor in watching a show (I don't mean looks but acting) along with the story! QH has had two of the best male leads!! I was never much of a SJ fan but she is talented! Hope she does well wherever she goes, even if she sticks to QH till the end! Her commitment is commendable! But for me QH is Asad n Aahil! Of course the rest of the cast were very talented but I am most attached to my boys! My most favorite parallel, well only favorite parallel was Vikrant! He was brilliant! As for my vamps, I love AG as Begum Sahiba n Alka Kaushal as Razia! Shalini as Dilshad, Tej Sapru as Gaffur, Nirmal Soni as Latif! I loved so many of the ensembled cast members! Overall, despite all the issues, I enjoyed much of QH! 

I will stick around with and for my SaHilians but I really hope for those who keep watching that the story is well done and less negative! Hopefully four lions gives the viewers a good love story till the vamps are ready to take over lol Anyway Junoon will always be my most favorite tune, SaHil my most favorite couple, Sanam my favorite heroine and Aahil my most favorite hero! But most of all KV is now my most favorite actor with KSG right behind! Love them! KV your the best β€οΈ I totally respect ur decision! πŸ‘ It hurt a lot but what u decided was for the best! Was equally glad when KSG was gone from this horror! I am sure he was too lol Same goes for u! Anyway KV, hope u do another awesome show soon! You breathed life into Aahil and made us all fall in love!! Love u and finally we both can move on to better things! Keep rocking my sexy Nawab πŸ₯³
Edited by Raingoddess - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahil333 thumbnail

Love this Esha  πŸ€—

Will miss Aahil / SaHil / Sanam. πŸ’”
AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Love!! After IPKKND I told myself I would never watch another one of GK's shows, and I did good for a while. But then I saw SaHil's dhaba scene and fell in love at first sight❀️
That intensity, that chemistry ufff...I just had to watch it...and the more I watched the more I fell in love with Aahil, with KV, with SaHil. This was my first KV show and I was very impressed...oh did I say and In LOVE!😳
I'm not mad at KV for his decision, in fact I think he made the right decision...but it still hurts. I really wanted my SaHil to have their happily ever after with KV as Aahil. πŸ˜­
I don't know how they are going to end Aahil's character or if they are just going to replace the actor, either way I won't be watching. Once KV leaves, I will also leave QH. Maybe they will reunite SaHil in the next 20 days so I'll have my SaHil walking into the sunset otherwise for me SaHil's story ended with that one last kiss.
It was great run, but all good things must come to end. Best of luck to KV, hope to see him on screen soon. I'm glad I watched QH2, otherwise I wouldn't have found out how great of an actor he is.πŸ˜‰ Thanks KV, for me Aahil Raza Ibrahim=KVB!

Goodluck to SJ, VT and rest of QH3 cast and team. Maybe third time will be the charm and the lead couple will finally have their happily ever after!😊
Edited by Booteefool - 9 years ago
Raingoddess thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahil333

Love this Esha  πŸ€—

Will miss Aahil / SaHil / Sanam. πŸ’”

Rie πŸ€— I will miss them too πŸ’” But hope to see KV back in another show real soon πŸ˜³
Raingoddess thumbnail

Originally posted by: Booteefool

Love!! After IPKKND I told myself I would never watch another one of GK's shows, and I did good for a while. But then I saw SaHil's dhaba scene and fell in love at first sight❀️

That intensity, that chemistry ufff...I just had to watch it...and the more I watched the more I fell in love with Aahil, with KV, with SaHil. This was my first KV show and I was very impressed...oh did I say and In LOVE!😳
I'm not mad at KV for his decision, in fact I think he made the right decision...but it still hurts. I really wanted my SaHil to have their happily ever after with KV as Aahil. πŸ˜­
I don't know how they are going to end Aahil's character or if they are just going to replace the actor, either way I won't be watching. Once KV leaves, I will also leave QH. Maybe they will reunite SaHil in the next 20 days so I'll have my SaHil walking into the sunset otherwise for me SaHil's story ended with that one last kiss.
It was great run, but all good things must come to end. Best of luck to KV, hope to see him on screen soon. I'm glad I watched QH2, otherwise I wouldn't have found out how great of an actor he is.πŸ˜‰ Thanks KV, for me Aahil Raza Ibrahim=KVB!

Goodluck to SJ, VT and rest of QH3 cast and team. Maybe third time will be the charm and the lead couple will finally have their happily ever after!😊

SaHil had us all mesmerized! Their chemistry was on fire! It was Junoon and KV as Aahil was a dream ❀️  I love him too! U said it! We are not mad just hurt πŸ˜­ I want that so badly but not with KV being sidelined and disrespected! I am glad he made a dignified exit! I have stopped watching! Cant watch knowing he will be gone soon 😭  I will get my fill of KV and his awesomeness thru old scenes n offscreen moments until he returns in another show!! If they do reunite, I will watch just that scene n peacefully exit just like KV! Anyway yes, we will always love him and he will be our ARI! β€οΈ I am glad I watched and fell for him too! I cant wait for his comeback!! As for the rest, let them do what they do best lol Anyway awesome comment πŸ€—
Edited by Raingoddess - 9 years ago
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awww Esha.. *Hugs*
I will most definitely miss our Aahil Raza Ibrahim on the show. You've already said it so beautifully that I no need to describe how I feel. β€οΈ

I was shocked when I read about the news, but all I do hope is that they give justice to a character like Aahil's which has been so powerful from Day 1! They cannot leave him hanging like that.. They have to come up with something.. 

But I must admit that I can relate to your quote:

"One reason was because this was the first time I was watching a show on a daily basis, getting to spend more time watching them develop and making them part of my own life." 

So apt! Seriously.. Wherever I would go, SaHil would be there and I couldn't help but smile because of the beautiful relationship they had. No other Telly couple (I've never really followed any) has ever touched me the way SaHil did. 

They were magic! They were passionate! They were intense! They were Junoon Tere Ishq Ka. 

I am proud of shipping SaHil along with SurVir ! I was forever cherish their bond because it's so genuine and heartfelt ❀️ 

In My Mind, SaHil will be reunited and live a long life together. Because of what they have been through all their lives, they truly deserve their own Happy Ending! πŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈ

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Junoon Tere Ishq Ka...Junoon Tere Ishq Ka..Tere ishq ka, han ishq ka, tere ishq ka...
πŸ’”

I am listening to this on loop and crying my heart out...

πŸ€—
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
UNRes

Eshaaa lik always u totally rocked... awesome post πŸ‘

unlike you KSG was the only reason i started with this show... i have been a loyal DMGian and stuck through it till the end... i still dont know what made me stick to it after the leap lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜† as i was in for Rahul Muskan not Arman Ridhima but still KSG is a fab actor ... n i have been a fan of his acting ... i got to know about i guess in december 2012 (Gosh that dreaded day) but i was glued... AsYa took m completely ... i got stuck with it till KSG was here... left the day RV's Asad accepted his father... it wasnot Asad ... So basically im glad KSG left the mess before it took away my Asad Ahmed khan from me.,,,,,, i quit...

then about the leap and about KV i got to know and i could not stop myself simply... i have been  KV's fan since Shrarat days ... then Prem was an epic and a classic πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ then came Viraj Dobriyal...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ so basicaly i ahve always been a fan of this extra ordinarily talented guy and always i have followed his shows ... i may not have been active in the forum but he had that special place in my heart always ... but after QH i got to know him better, i got to love him more and more than that i have started loving the person he is and respect him frm the bottom of my heart... hes a gem ... a pure gem... its rare to find an  a talent like him who is such a sweetheart and down to earth as well... i love him as a person ... β€οΈ β€οΈ  β€οΈ

About SaHil... haaye summer of 2014 has been all about SaHil for me.. i still remember the madness... the tune of junoon that got me mad ... those eye locks...   that one sided love... that deewanpan... that passion... i will always remember May, june and july 2014. A special place in my heart... Aahil such a marvellous character... he was so perfect in his imperfection... β€οΈ KV and SJ ... as SaHil and SurVir both are special... πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

so i totally repsect KV's decision... hes the only one who hasnot trolled us... he respects his fan and i respect him more than ever now... ThanK You KV because of u  Aahil and SaHil happened to me... no matter how much i have ranted n all still i love Aahil, Sanam anD SaHil from yhe bottom of my heart β€οΈ

All the best for ur future... i wish KV all the success and happiness... as always i ll keep a record of him and will follow his work,... " Jahan tum wahan hum" I totally crave to watch KV so i will defientely watch till the last shot of KV as Aahil... after that a final good bye to QH ... no matter how big/good/favotite an actor is i wont watch QH/ any of the Gul's show ever again... they dont deserve a loyal fanhood πŸ˜•

love you KV πŸ€— β€οΈ
Edited by micshy - 9 years ago
AGirlHasNoName thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

SaHil had us all mesmerized! Their chemistry was on fire! It was Junoon and KV as Aahil was a dream ❀️ I love him too! U said it! We are not mad just hurt😭I want that so badly but not with KV being sidelined and disrespected! I am glad he made a dignified exit! I have stopped watching! Cant watch knowing he will be gone soon 😭 I will get my fill of KV and his awesomeness thru old scenes n offscreen moments until he returns in another show!! If they do reunite, I will watch just that scene n peacefully exit just like KV! Anyway yes, we will always love him and he will be our ARI!❀️I am glad I watched and fell for him too! I cant wait for his comeback!! As for the rest, let them do what they do best lol Anyway awesome commentπŸ€—

πŸ€— haha I'm already considering dedicating my Saturday morning to old Aahil/SaHil scenes.
I want to keep watching until he's there but I don't know if I'll be able to. Guess it all depends which route the writers decide to take the story, they only have until April 4th. Maybe I'll read the WU first.
Anyways, love you KV, u've also become one of fav actors! ❀️
AGirlHasNoName thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahwash22

Awww Esha.. *Hugs*

I will most definitely miss our Aahil Raza Ibrahim on the show. You've already said it so beautifully that I no need to describe how I feel. β€οΈ

I was shocked when I read about the news, but all I do hope is that they give justice to a character like Aahil's which has been so powerful from Day 1! They cannot leave him hanging like that.. They have to come up with something.. 

But I must admit that I can relate to your quote:

"One reason was because this was the first time I was watching a show on a daily basis, getting to spend more time watching them develop and making them part of my own life." 

So apt! Seriously.. Wherever I would go, SaHil would be there and I couldn't help but smile because of the beautiful relationship they had. No other Telly couple (I've never really followed any) has ever touched me the way SaHil did. 

They were magic! They were passionate! They were intense! They were Junoon Tere Ishq Ka. 

I am proud of shipping SaHil along with SurVir ! I was forever cherish their bond because it's so genuine and heartfelt ❀️ 

In My Mind, SaHil will be reunited and live a long life together. Because of what they have been through all their lives, they truly deserve their own Happy Ending! πŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈ

@bold: so true! I would randomly start smiling at work thinking about SaHil and Aahil! β€οΈ and as I'm typing this, I'm smiling and getting teary at the same time. Smiling cuz those junoon filled scenes are still very vivid and I will never forget those beautiful moments; teary cuz my SaHil's story have come to an end ...but their memories will continue to rule our hearts.

Love you SaHil, Aahil, and all of you my fellow SaHilians!πŸ€—