AbhiGya: Kabhi kabhi mere dil me khayal aata hai (Finished)

Posted: 9 years ago
Guys this is my first fanfic. Pls do comment so that I get to know whether to continue it or not...
This is not an episode from the serial but a story made up by me...I have been writing this in my fanfic diary for a week and have come to its end. So here it is.

Kabhi Kabhi mere dil me khayal aata hai
Chapter 1 (Part I)

{
Aaliya understands her mistakes and improves for good. She plans a trip to Mount Abu for her whole family.  She announces this to the Mehra family and they get very excited.}
Abhi- Woo hoo!!! A trip to Mt. Abu. U r amazing Aaliya.
Aaliya- Thanks Bhai. I had created so much havoc in yrs and bhabhi's life now that I want to repay it by taking us to yr favourite hill station, Mt. Abu.
Abhi- U r fab Aaliya. Tanu isn't coming, is she?
Aaliya- Of course not, she is a b**** and don't deserve to be even near to our family.
Abhi- That's great.
Dadi- Bhai, behan ke beech me kya gap-shap chal rahi hai?
Abhi- Nothing Dadi. Was just telling har that she is so nice.
Dadi- Yeh sab baad me kehna. Pehle apni packing toh kar lo.
abhi- Dadi uski koi chinta nahi. Fuggy meri packing bhi kar degi.
Pragya enters...
Pragya: Kar nahi doongi balki kar di.
Dadi- Mujhe apni bahu rani par naaz hai.
Abhi- After all, she is my wife.
Pragya blushes...
Dadi- Sab ne packing kar li?
Everyone: Yes
Abhi- Ramu kaka se kehkar saara saaman car me rakhwa do.
Everyone's luggage is in the car and they are off to Mount Abu.
Pragya and Abhi come in a separate car. After a long time, Abhi was feeling tired so he slept on his Fuggy's lap. Pragya was looking at her lovingly and after some time, she also slept.
Abhi woke up after an hour and saw Pragya sleeping. He brushed off the hair that were coming off on Pragya's sparkling face. He planted a little kiss on her cheek and lay down back. An interesting feeling arose in Abhi's heart.

But he didn't knew that a cold, cruel pair of unblinking eyes was following them to create havoc in their lives.

Part II to be updated soon. I know this part was short but the next one will be long. Hope u like it and don't forget to comment.
- Ada.
😛

Chapter 1
Part II - Pg2
Part III - Pg3
Part IV - Pg3
Part V - Pg 4
Part VI - Pg5

Chapter 2
Part I- Pg6

Part II- Pg8
Part III- Pg10
Part IV- Pg11

Edited by Sunehrifan21 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--simmi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow! That is fab especially for a first fanfic! I saw you join the Abhigya AT and comment there, so what do we call you? Big hugs to you!
🤗 ❤️
smala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved it.
Awesome start.
Please don't say Tannu is following them.
Do continue soon.
Can't wait to read what is going to happen next.

Originally posted by: simsim25

Wow! That is fab especially for a first fanfic! I saw you join the Abhigya AT and comment there, so what do we call you? Big hugs to you!
🤗 ❤️

Simmi, Simmi, Simmi, I LOVE U. U r so friendly and always comment on my topic. U r awesome. I started writing a fanfic and I have read ALL of your AbhiGya stories. And btw, call me Ada.
--simmi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sunehrifan21

Simmi, Simmi, Simmi, I LOVE U. U r so friendly and always comment on my topic. U r awesome. I started writing a fanfic and I have read ALL of your AbhiGya stories. And btw, call me Ada.

Ada! Love you 2! 😊
Can't wait to read more of this story! You should definitely continue! 🤗

Originally posted by: smala

Loved it.

Awesome start.
Please don't say Tannu is following them.
Do continue soon.
Can't wait to read what is going to happen next.

Well, there are two people following them. One u have guessed right and the other is I won't disclose it now. There is someone's presence in the trip that will make the 2nd person follow and pls don't guess now. Cuz if it turns out to be correct, my suspense would be ruined.
-Nimmy- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
HEY ADA 
ur story is very interesting 
please  update soon 

Thanks guys for the encouragement. I am going to update Part II in my next post 😊
shreepatil. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
wow . superb article. very nice.
Kabhi kabhi mere dil me khayal aata hai
Chapter 1 Part II updated

I forgot to tell in the first part that RaBul have also come there.

The Mehra family reaches Mt. Abu.
Dadi comes to wake up abhi and pragya who were still sleeping in their car. Dadi smiles seeing them.
Dadi- ABHI, PRAGYA WAKE UP!!
Pragya and Abhi wakes up. Abhi gets up from Pragya's lap and they both get out of the car.
Pragya- Have we reached?
Aaliya- Of course, bhabhi. We have reached. Look around. there is such a beautiful scenario outside our hotel. Let's go to our rooms and freshen up. We'll meet in the main hall after an hour. okay?
Everyone: Fine.
Bulbul- Have a nice time with jiju, di. she winks
Pragya- u too, naughty girl.
Everyone head to their respective rooms.
As abhi and pragya walk toward their room, someone trips pragya and she fells down a stair or two when abhi caught her.
Pragya- thanks
Abhi- mujhe toh tume bachana hi tha varna dadi mujhe is hotel ke top se neeche dhakka de deti.
ABhi joked but there was something going in a little part of his heart.
They reach their room and lie down in their beds but then something fells out of abhi's pocket. IT WAS THE I LOVE U PAPER GIVEN BY PRAGYA. He read it but pragya didn't knew about it.
Abhi goes close to pragya and held her.
pragya- what r u doing?
abhi- sshhh!!!
he planted a kiss on pragya's forehead.
abhi- i love u,
pragya- um...i love u too.
abhi- when u fell down from the stairs, i thought that an imp. part of mine fell down. u r very precious to me and i can't afford to lose u. u will take care of yourself, will u.
pragya- yes
pragya was surprised 'bout his sudden i love u thing.
FUGGY, FUGGY!!! Wake up. we have to go down now., shouted abhi.
pragya- what? what? what happened?, she said waking from her sleep. she realied what she just saw was a dream.
It was a sweet dream for pragya.
They both freshened up and came down.
Aaliya- i've hired a suv taxi which will take us for sight-seeing. everybody ready?
Abhi, pragya, dadi, purab, bulbul, dasi, mitali bhabhi, bunty and babli said together- YES!!!
They sat in their taxi and the driver took them to the Suicide Point first...But they didn't knew that some one was also following them. But who knew that their trip to Suicide Point would be a turning point of their trip.

PART III to be updated soon.I said that Part II would be long but my fingers were aching. I am so sorry for that. Keep reading and commenting!!!
I am editing this post to tell u a bad news.
As a groupbie, I am not allowed to make more than 20 posts in 24 hours and my 20 posts are finished. 😭 I would be unable to post Part III today. 😭😭😭
BUT PLEASE DO COMMENT!!!!!

Edited by Sunehrifan21 - 9 years ago