Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Thank you everyone for the wishes and the patience!!
The next part is 50% done :D
Should be up very soon!
<3
basket_101 thumbnail
Hey Guys!
It's Hinal :)
I know an update was long overdue, but I've been really sick for the past week now. :/
I promise it's not an excuse!  I'm seriously crying with one eye and sneezing like a monster right now as I type this out.  Not to mention the stupid headache too.
Not a pretty sight, trust me on that :P  So anyway, please forgive me for the late update despite promising an earlier one!  

Anywayyy.  I finally finished this part after the long delay.  And I really hope you guys like it!

OH - before posting it, I'd also like you guys to know that I'm actually going on a 2 month vacation to India on Saturday πŸ˜ƒ  So I'm not sure how my updates are going to go after that :/
I'll try to write a bank of parts on the flight because it is a freaking long journey -_-
But I hope you guys won't stop reading if I can't post it regularly!

Anyway, it's your choice :)
Thanks for being patient with me :D
Appreciate it!

Hoping this part makes up for the lack of updates since like a month now :P

Lots of lovee <3

and here goes the part:

Amaranthine Hope Part 7

"Pam, how did you change this much?  You weren't so...," he trailed off.

"Bitchy?" I added with a laugh.

"No, you know I would never think of you that way.  But you are purposely trying to keep Ragini away from Neil.  I mean you know both of them love each other, and you're still..."

But I had to interrupt.  I didn't care about what others thought of me, but RK.  It is different with him; always has been.

"Do you really think I want to see Neil unhappy RK?  You, out of all, are thinking that I'm trying to steal my brother's happiness from him?" I asked him genuinely.

"Pam, I know how much you love Neil.  But you can't make decisions for him!  You have to let him do what he wants!"

"Are you serious RK?"  My voice loudened with each decibel.  "Do you really think being with Ragini will make him happy?  You may have forgotten how miserable the divorce made both of them, but I haven't.  I know for a fact that he will NOT be happy with Ragini.  And you know what RK...  I've seen him suffer for so many years now that I'm afraid to see him go through that again.  You haven't seen him break down in front of you, battling with himself every single day just to keep him going.  I have.  And I don't care what anyone else thinks of me, but I will not let Neil get hurt again!  I can't, and I won't!"  Tears escaped my eyes before I could stop them.  "I can't see him like that RK.  I just can't," I whispered.

--

I was in the kitchen, making dinner for everyone, when I saw him coming down the stairs.  I adorned a huge smile on my face as I cooked his favourite dish, dal makhni.  And just as I had expected, I saw a smile on his face too.

But it was inevitable for him to hide that smile when he realized why that made him smile.

--

"Dadaji!  I'm home!"

"Okay, go freshen up.  We'll have dinner together!"

"What!?  You haven't eaten yet?  I've told you so many times that you shouldn't wait for me!"

I went for a quick shower and rushed downstairs, only to be welcomed with the most delicious aroma of dal makhni.

"Oh my favourite!!!"

I served it on two plates, and began devouring it all.  "Eat slowly Nachiket!  It's all yours anyway!" Dadaji laughingly spoke.

"It's so good!  Where did you order this from?" I said in between my bites.

"Ragini made it before leaving" he said, leaving me a little startled.  "She didn't say this, but I'm pretty sure this is especially for you," he added with a smirk, making me choke on the food - which, by the way, only made him laugh more.

After dinner, I went to the study, only to find a small note lying there.

"I know dal makhni is your favourite, and so I thought I would congratulate you for your very first successful surgery with your favourite dish," the note read, with a smiley face beside it.  "PS. I wasn't stalking you or anything.  I know it's just a simple surgery so no doubt it would be successful," it further read, but this time, with a smirking face.

I smiled to myself, and before I could stop myself, my hands had already fished out my phone and left her a maybe-too-much-of-a-sweet message.

"Thank you Ragini, it was delicious!  It's definitely my favourite, but not more than a specific someone," I too added a wink at this point.

I went to bed satisfied that night, knowing things were finally going the right way in my life.

--

Everyone sat at the dining table as I began serving.  I started with Nachiket, holding the pot with dal makhni in my hands.

He shielded his plate with his left hand, "No thanks, I'm fine."  But I was no less, as I used my leg to kick his chair back and took advantage of the small window to put a big spoonful of dal makhni in his plate.  I shrugged when he looked at me in disbelief, as I winked back at him.

I noticed Karan and Dimpy smirking in the background, along with a fuming Nivedita.

I could really get used to this, I thought to myself.

--

"Hi Nivedita aunty!  How are you?"

"I'm good Suhani, how are you?"

"I'm good too, thank you.  Where's dad?  I wanted to speak to him actually."

"He's in the shower actually.  Is it something important?  You can tell me it; I'll pass it on."

"Actually I think I'd like to speak to him directly.  Could you just ask him to call me as soon as he comes out?"

"Yes of course!  Anything for you!"

"Thank you!"

"Speaking of which, I really think you should come to India and surprise your father two weeks from now!"

"Why?  Isn't he coming back this week?"

"He was, but he proposed to me, asking me to get engaged this week.  But I extended it to two weeks after just so you could also be here!"

"Oh..."

"Anyway, I have to go, see you soon Suhani!  Bye!"

"But wai---"

I hung up the phone and smiled to myself.  Let's see how you deal with her Ragini.

I deleted Suhani's call from his call log and put the phone back.  Challenge accepted Ragini.

Edited by basket_101 - 9 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hinal,
Hi. This is good. I enjoyed reading it a lot. The FB was beautifully interwoven into the present day situation.

I am waiting for teh remainign parts as well.

SO hopefully you will update soon. 
basket_101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Hinal,

Hi. This is good. I enjoyed reading it a lot. The FB was beautifully interwoven into the present day situation.

I am waiting for teh remainign parts as well.

SO hopefully you will update soon. 

Hey Rachna!
Thank youu!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Glad you enjoyed it!
Working on the next part right now actually :D
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: basket_101

Hey Rachna!
Thank youu!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Glad you enjoyed it!
Working on the next part right now actually :D

Yes, good news for us. 

Eagerly waiting for the update.
Zainab_Sidd thumbnail
hey Hinal,
Lovely FF
😊
Wish to read more .. Do update please
RaginiJoshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hinal! That was a nice update!

The flashback was just lovely! Dal Makhni is my favorite tooπŸ˜†

I was no less, as I used my leg to kick his chair back and took advantage of the small window to put a big spoonful of dal makhni in his plate. I shrugged when he looked at me in disbelief, as I winked back at him.

This was super CUTE! Thanks a lot! Update soon:)
iamcurious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely Update!!

I like this Ragini, 'Its either my way or no way' πŸ˜†
Too cute, looking forward to the next installment.
πŸ˜ƒ

basket_101 thumbnail
SUPER SORRY!!!
It's been a month, and I've been basically inactive
I'm in India atm and just been busy visiting people/places and shopping etc...

But anyway, I've stopped watching the show completely
Despite that, I feel obliged to continue this story
Not to force anyone, but would you actually like me to continue this story?  Because if not, then there's no point for me to write more

Do let me know!

And sincere apologies to everyone for my irresponsibility 
Time management is seriously an issue for me -_-
:P

Lots of love,
Hinal (:
poetic thumbnail
Of course Hinal. We would love to read the story. But please do not conitnue it as an obligation - the outcome can never be realistic then, even if the story is good enough!