Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Baba re... The fights and the discussions.. Need to read a lot aaj... 
Swati m still fighting sleep.. 
Match kal hai.. Lol.. 
Author sahiba,  aap jita bhi longish wala update likhlo,  we are ever insatiable
Anu,  See re... They are all peeche padoing me.. Aarya gave options also.. She is so dead

Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Nish is still offline πŸ˜­

😭😭
Arya1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
But... Title has changed! πŸ˜ƒ
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arya1991

AH YESSSπŸ₯³
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arya1991

waiting
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Security & Rules

When the party was over around 2 AM, she made her way up to the floor, there were still people everywhere,
Tan had taken Nandu home, Sam was with Lasya dozing on the first floor couch

II sat by her for 20 minutes... Ranjan was downstairs and so was Manny and Vik "Maybe she will stay here tonite?"

"Hey who locks up at night yaha par?" "I wanted to ask yesterday but yaad nahi tha I went to bed at 10" she giggled

Sam hugged her, there was such innocence in her questions... "Mahavir locks up, its basically a code u arm and disarm the alarm,
if its not armed when there is no movement in the rooms the guards usually ping from the gate and then arm it, can I show you?"

"Umm no... no... I was just curious, doe she lock up upstairs?"

"WOH? TERA MIYA? NO!!! Dekha nahi he is always in the balcony or the terrace, he never locks any doors, thinks he is in Paris or something ARGHHH!"

II squirmed "Hmmm"

"U need to ask him if he locked up" "Every door is armed at night, but u cant leave everything to the guards na?" Sam said

II nodded fearfully... "Is he not afraid of intruders?"

"NO!! He would bike aroun Malcha Marg at 2 AM when he was a teenager... HE IS CARELESS AND RECKLESS" Sam said furiously

She didnt want to go up... she knew a another confrontation awaited her

She had to anyway at 2:20

He walked in from the balcony in his sweats and BR tee he glared at her

"I dont want to talk about my career or my desire or lack of it to have kids"

II CANNOT SHUT UP THATS HER PROBLEM
SHE CAN SULK BUT NOT SHUT UP

"U can always blame your employer for lack of willingness to have kids"

"I did not do that that is an unfair accusation"

"Its not II, u said u will deliberately be left behind by a scheming employer while a incapable unskilled male will get your promotion"

"Thats an exaggeration, Mr Bansal was there so I couldnt get too explicit but a girl in Treasury was almost DRIVEN OUT by her boss, do u know that?"

"And u believe you will become yet another statistic? Ur aversion or reluctance to have a child is now somehow the fault of lack of opportunities for your gender?" blistering

"OR On the flip side the eagerness and desire of YOURS to have a child is the obvious free ride you have gotten or will get based on your gender alone" scathing

"You want to blame your lack of motivation and initiative on biased hiring and retention policies?" he spat at her

"MY GENDER cant  "network in bars at 2 AM and "do whatever it takes" to get that promotion can we, after all a crying toddler awaits us at home" she blasted

HE WAS HOPPING MAD!! at her hint that men climb the ladder using unscrupulous work behavior. It was a serious accusation and she had clearly crossed the line
Normal people are hopping mad they would charge at you, eyes blazing ready to punch... her husband's rage was displayed with clenches jaws and ICE COLD EYES
She caused his rage the last 4 months it was like their intimacy... she "had all the power"

His phone rang...

"I havent checked email yet" she went to her closet to change out of her lovely copper gold saree and the burnt copper halter neck blouse hiding the yellow mangal sootra cord
her ears sparkled with solitaires Sam and Manny had gifted her for mooh dikhayi... his eyes travelled slowly over the plunging neckline scorching a path from her collar bone to the mounds

He watched her walk purposefully towards the closet, she stepped out wearing a short

shorts with purple polk dots and a skinny mauve tee, she picked up her
laptop case and document bag and walked towards the sun room... he watched her go into the sun room and shut the twin glass doors, searched for the lights and flipped it

Setting her stuff on the day bed

Mahavir came up to tell him his French partners were waiting

He picked up his car keys and left

When he returned at 4 ish, the light was still on... she was asleep on her side  far from the window facing the inside "I wont sleep by the windows I am scared"
The window was "boarded up" with pillows, shut and curtains were drawn
A hand under the cheek causing bangle impression under her cheek

He laptop danced with screen saver images, Shravu and her... she wore a dhoti and moustache like Subramanya Bharti with a white turban

They both stood on the bed and were giving hair brush speeches
She was even wearing a white vest like men... he found himself aroused at that image

There was another one, singing at some show... there were 10s of those...
there was one where she chatted with a man, handsome, with a moustache in a veshti at some Malai Mandir event
She wore a half saree..

"Oh it was that Triveni Kala Sangam Pongal dance!!" the day he proposed to her

She looked gorgeous...

He got off the bed shut her laptop, leaving it where it was shut the lights out and went to bed

8 ish she woke... startled turned around... surprised to be wearing clothes?

She leaned on the wall and took a deep breath, removed the pillow fortress from around the window and opened it, it was a coool breezy morning

akka's text beeped

"Before u come over Amma wants u two to go to Malai Mandir kanna" "Amma's text is crashing she said so anyway, see u guys at lunch? I will be with you two for two hours and go back to work"

"Can u text him?" II asked

"WHY?" U only talk about sex?" Akka texted

"No I am not talking with him II cried

Akka called IMMEDIATELY
"WHAT HAPPENED?"

"Ummm nothing..." II sniffled...

"WHAT HAPPENED?"

"We just fought... a BIGGG ONE" II said viciously

"ENNA DEE NEE? WHAT ARE U MADE OF?" Angry

II just cried

"U havent been married a week u guys fought?" Akka was shocked

"Hmmm... Amma kitta sollaade please" (dont tell amma)"

"Like this is some good news... well for Appa it may be" "U are just making Appa happy do u realize?" Akka was angry

"We are HUGELY INCOMPATIBLE" II ranted

"Shut up shut up" Akka warned "Its been a week so shut up Ishita" Akka lost her breath, walking panting and talking

II cried

"Go to the temple, veedu vandu seru naal arai vekaaren onakku (come over 4 chaante khaogi theek ho jaaogi" disgusted

"I have cramps... I might have started my cycle" II moaned

"U ARE DANGEROUS... U ARE PRACTICALLY VIOLENT" Akka hissed "U need therapy for this PMS behavior" shocked

"What is it about him that earns your unconditional trust?" II cried hard

"I dont know... I just dont... I feel like it..., I feel u are too much for him to handle" Akka defended the Rakshasan

"Oh! well then, hes asleep in the bedroom u must come and make him coffee and tiffin then" gleeful

"Vaya moodu Ishita,(shut up)U are making me angry now, phone a vei, get ready go to the temple and come over"

"He probably thinks I am unsuited for him"

"WELL U THOUGHT IT BEFORE HE DID, so dont be such a DIVA alright?"
Akka was nasty "Onakku oru rule avanukku oru rule aa?" (U want a rule for ur self one for him?)
Akka just hung up

II washed up... went down... Manny was still asleep she was told, she made herself coffee
The help ran in to help her, asked her if she would eat breakfast "I will make it" she told them

She took coffee for Ranjan... he was just waking up

"See, BAHU wakes me up, this is no less than lottery for me betaji" He took her coffee "Usko diya?" he raised the cup
"Hes asleep" she said coldly

"4 baje aaya guard said"
She didnt care... she left her father in law went down stairs made poha, pancakes and toast
Called her father in law over intercom and invited him
"Aap khaayenge mere saath patio mein?" she asked innocently

Ranjan was overjoyed... they ate... her cramps settled for a bit...
She went up... packed her suitcase... walked into his closet... found a medium sized one and packed whatever "she felt appropriate"
To kill time" she told  herself

Got a post it out the loonggg one

"I didnt know what clothes to pack... I packed what I thought Ive seen u wear...
I havent packed suits... I dont know how many u pack, feel free to remove and repack if you like. I am not even sure if its the right suitcase
The largest LV seemed too big to me... I dont know...
I am going to Sam's Di's she struck out Di (Ummm I dont know how to address her in notes, on face I usually call her "Sam")
any way I am going to her place and then to Malai Mandir
Akka wants us to go to her place at 1:00 if you want to u can"... she wrote bitterly

I will I am not sure when go to Mandir...

II

IT WAS TWO PAGES LONG

She went to Sam dressed in a lovely parrot green Kanjeevaram with a orange border... Amma had brought flowers for her last night
Just flowers, Iyers couldnt bring expensive gifts each time
She wore some flowers and took some for Sam and Lasya...

She arrived at 10:30, Amma finally texted her "Kovil 12:30 ku moodidum neenga rendu perum seekram pongo"
 (Temple will close for the morning at 12:30 so better hurry YOU TWO)

Sam was overjoyed to see her "No wonder people in India only get married once... what madness..."

Tanmay was off at work... Sam asked the help to bring chai and brunch, after much declining II relented

"Tumhaara favorite hai veggie puffs and banana bread and  masala rolls, chocolate mousse bhi hai" (giggling)

"Yes yes yes" to all" Ii giggled

"U look sad, still missing ur parents?" Sam asked

"Hmm she said "Just tired"  II muttered
"I am cranky when I PMS" Sam giggled "Bechaare Tan I drive him crazy... u know men" whispering

"I ONLY KNOW YOUR BROTHER HES A PIG... SEX IS THE LAST THING ON OUR MINDS RIGHT NOW

MURDER? YES
SEX? NO!
Must be nice to have husband crave for you Sam... some arent so lucky!!

RAKSHASAN!!

"Until Lasya was born he would be here at lunch on the 6th day..." Sam giggled

II smiled sadly

She sat with Lasya in her sun room and ate quietly...

"Dekho, ur wife is enjoying the morning sun" Sam spoke

He stood there... in blue jeans and orange Lacoste...
She blushed furiously at the tee choice... her heart did a double spin and whirl

She turned to the magazine she was flipping

Sam:Go sit.. beer?"
He nodded
Sam:MANDIR JAANA HAI, BEER KAISE
R&B: i am hoping to drink it all up before I enter the gate (Sarcastic)

SAM LEFT THEM..

AYYYOYO!!! POOR LASYA SHE WILL HAVE TO WITNESS Manni killing her Mama

swathi1990 thumbnail
U said long Update...
CHEATING πŸ˜­
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

U said long Update...

CHEATING πŸ˜­

Podi!
Onakku vera velaye illeyaπŸ˜†

Onnoda long is 150 pages long

Epdi ezhuda mudiyum?
HOW CAN I WRITE A 150 PAGE PART?πŸ˜† I wish I could but then u all start clamoring for updates

Saying "Is it coming?" "Where is she?"πŸ˜†
swathi1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Podi!
Onakku vera velaye illeyaπŸ˜†

Onnoda long is 150 pages long

Epdi ezhuda mudiyum?
HOW CAN I WRITE A 150 PAGE PART?πŸ˜† I wish I could but then u all start clamoring for updates

Saying "Is it coming?" "Where is she?"πŸ˜†

Theriyarthu...

Koozhukum aasai,meesaikum aasai

wat to do ??? πŸ˜­
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Found this. If we can use the words to suit II and R&B, it is just right for them.

Pierrot le fou
"Why do you look so sad?"
"Because you speak to me in words and I look at you with feelings."