Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Nish !! My parents wil do a shashtanga namaskaram to you... I think you will convince me to get married with your SOSY... For the past two days my mind has just changed...U keep up with this... I am going to expect a looot from the guy and marriage...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8ZOYNOsAu8

Swathi I am not lying but I channeled this girl for II, I think she looks LOVELY yes the rituals look so grand and  way OTT for my taste like way out of reach for Mr Iyer in the tale

But yes, I can understand why you single ones must find your heart racing the whole thought of getting dressed up for someone is unexplainable

AND THEN HAVE HIM grab it in his mouth like that... is stuff stories are made of...😳

I WOULD BE HAPPY if I convinced you to get married. Its GLORIOUS wonderful and a completely different experience... just for motherhood alone... I mean u can actually CREATE A HUMAN☺️

How awesome is that?
Anyway... love this chick she looks awesome as the bride, didnt care for any of her other sarees except muhurtam and the green with red border I might put II in a similar combination later for somethingπŸ˜ƒ

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

#RAMAN!!!!
read all the comments nothing for me to say except me also suffering from
AutoEroticAsphyxiation Arya where do you come up with this i feel u are the shravu of our thread chote seh mooh se kya kya nikalte hai  !!!πŸ˜†

all i can say is feeling hot hot hot ..feeling hot hot hot. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£
one day we laugh, and then cry and then feel hot
i guess now instead of finding adjectives for how to praise you or say i loved the update i have to find words to describe my state πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£

where where where  do you come up with these ideas Mr Nisha a lucky dude :-) and I may have to show my dear husband ..gosh i wish u had written this 15 years back i would have made him read it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but why did he want her to call him Raman? Savitha connection?so in future she will call him Raman i wouldnt mind that

ok my standard question when is the next update just so i can set my expectations πŸ˜‰
and please wish me luck today starts the official start of my girls dance practice i am the choreographer it takes all my patience and grit to deal with this but i do it nevertheless self flagellation my husband says but is grinning wide to see his daughter dancing  on stage πŸ˜†

Appaada Anu If much married women are sent over the edge then my job is doneπŸ˜†
IKR, Arya is damn clever with her words and reviews I dont think I was 10% as smart at 23... DADDI I was... in a way even now...

GOOD LUCK WITH The dance u will do FABULOUS
Be curious, restless and energetic always Anu, as you ARE.
You probably have no idea how much hubs must love thatπŸ˜ƒ
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
just saw the video wow.. loved it but R&B kuch aaur hai and in our nalangu no dancing :-)
but wow this was grand and really lovely and i was imagining SoSy characters in there.
I have half hour to go before chaos ensures with high octane drama for 2 hours πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..
 ha ha love ur complements well right now husband after 15 years is still deciding if he likes house of cards kevin spacy more or me πŸ˜†πŸ€£but i tell him i have no doubts i like Tom Brady more than him πŸ˜†πŸ€£,  dont know how he will react if i told him i like R&B more than him ...

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
She should call him Raman from now on.
nividances thumbnail
I read all the chapters I missed. Unfortunately I was unable to go through the beautiful comments and reviews that everyone posts but that would have been over 400 pages * 8 comments/page = 3600 posts to read...a bit too much. I was so in the zone of reading each chapter that I didn't stop to write comments. But here are my collective thoughts for threads 6-8. I will post individual reviews for thread 9 chapters a little bit later. πŸ˜Š

Hair twirling fetish; it's not just limited to fictional R&B. πŸ˜³ Make what you want of that. πŸ˜‰

Yes, there is ALWAYS a scapegoat in every family; one who will always be taken advantage of by the rest, whether he/she likes it or not. 

They say you should always think happy thoughts for yourself and those around you. After all, you never know when one of those 3 million+ Gods and Goddesses up there will say "thathastu." There are events that have occurred in my own life that seem nothing less than the product of a "thathastu." πŸ˜Š

I never knew they actually give the "birds and bees" talk like this in India. To be honest I never thought about it, but I guess that people must get it at some point given the rate of population growth. Are the jokes by the aunties really so explicit though? In the last few years I have only managed to graze the surface of the wedding festivities under crazy jet-lag, so suffice to say that anything like this would have gone over my head even if I had heard it. πŸ˜†

The updates of the wedding events and rituals were fabulous. I'm not at all familiar with South Indian wedding rituals beyond the little of what I have seen in movies and on TV so thank you for giving such detailed and informative descriptions of everything. Beautiful visuals of the bride and groom, as well as the chaos of the wedding guests surrounding them. πŸ˜Š

It's eerie, borderline scary sometimes, how there are many bits and pieces of this story that are so true to life. At points, I think even II and R&B don't seem to be fictional. I know you have said Nisha that a girl like II would probably have married Sree and would have been learning to drive once she got settled in the Bay Area. I know you have said that a guy like R&B would probably be wasting away under the influences of alcohol/drugs, not caring a damn about his dad's scandal. But why? I am honestly surprised sometimes by the curveballs that life throws at us and I don't think it's that unlikely for a real II and R&B to exist somewhere in the 7 billion+ people on this Earth. I would call myself a silent observer (I can be talkative too, but only with those whom I know really closely) and since I began reading this story I have noticed myself catching onto traits of random strangers that remind me of something that R&B, II, Bally, Vandu, Amma, Appa, Ranjan, Sam, Tan, Manny, Mihir, etc have done or said.

For me, this story is addictive solely because of it's relatability Nisha. I don't connect to every word of every chapter, but there is something small in every single chapter that I can relate to, which helps put the rest of it into a new perspective. I hope all of that made sense; I just typed out what came to mind. πŸ˜Š
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
#Raman

First and foremost, this chapter killed me..too hot to handle..and this is pre suhagdophar..u r planning to burn us all nisha in fire of
R&B's and II's love..

II muttering about how her family has abandoned her was damn cute..and that too within two hours of marriage..what to do dear..you are a Bhalla now...Vandu ko bhool jao Sam and Manny se kaam chalao..😊

so beautifully you described her look...garlands, parting filled with vermilion, puffed sleeve blouse, kohl filled eyes, henna covered hands,arms filled with choora, ruby armlet, savvy's jhumkas, mangalsutra adorning her gorgeous neck..perfect bride ..no less than a goddess..no wonder he can't take his eyes off her..
i would have just stared at her..such a bful bride..😳

"she had noticed his fingers be coated with mustard powder after he tied the knot...she had left her mark on him"..how sweet and absolutely adorable..mark on him not just physically
but mentally and emotionally..he smeared vermilion on her heart...seriously...it really happens nisha?? omg...so damn hot yaar..and R&B pulled his hand immediately after
following the instructions...ahem ahem...maintaining a good image in front of others when in private he would never pull his hand back...I totally love this guy...❀️

Manny is super awesome..planning to give whole house to R&B and II when she simply wants day bed..good luck with that girl..sleep is the last thing on your husband's mind..😎..and Manny is playing the part of ever naughty nanad perfectly..Sam and Vandu toh thein hi pehle se, now Manny is here too..I wonder how they will tease her after THE DAY/NIGHT..they are gonna embarrass her deeply...her cheeks will be crimson forever...😳

"Everything u were able to manage in three weeks, paiyyan jaasti time tara maaten sollittana? (the boy was desperate to marry?).." 
Only if they know that boy was ready to get married in 2 days after the proposal or was all set to do a registrar marriage..good he didn't..we would have missed the marriage of the year..

avanku--->avarku..nice nice...mamis are asking if he play some instrument..actually i wanted to ask the same..i have heard musicians have long fingers..R&B ko bhi koi instrument ka master bana do...would be a lovely surprise for II..she sings, he plays...She is not much aware about him..for the world its a love marriage but for them the process of knowing each other has just begun..and its gonna be one hell of roller coaster ride..πŸ˜‰

the mamis were so cute except that vasan lady..even they realized though he doesn't speak much but the guy is shrewd..yaar yeh bade logo ko bacho ke siwa kuch nhi soojtha..pehle shaadi ka alap fir bache ki taan..no wonder II gets in PT Usha shoes when the topic of kids is mentioned..

"but he is not so handsome as your husband kanna.."No one is more handsome than our hero Usha mami..he is the most delectable piece to set foot on planet earth and II gets to taste him.. β€οΈ
"they are not very tall.."Really Mrs.Vasan, i think Sam is taller than R&B..jealousy can make one really blind..

"LIKE HE COULDNT SAY CONGRATS... OR HEY? OR HOW DO U FEEL..NOPE NOTHING "CAN U FIND MY CHARGER?"..if he will say such things how will u call him Rakshasan..he will be just another guy not the hot, brooding, sexy, shy punjabi u fell in love with.."go quick if he comes by he wont let you sleep.."ha ha..everyone is so eager to tease her..ladkia hi fasti hai yaar..ladko ko koi nhi tease karta..so unfair..can't even think of teasing R&B..he will either say some super embarrassing stuff or will just chuckle..

"I dont know where your things are how can I look for your charger?" Ii worried"..oho..pati ke saman ki chinta..kya baat hain..anyways she only has take care of his things from now on..better get a good start..

"I miss my Ma, she would have loved you" Sam cried"..whenever is metioned a  lump automatically comes to my throat..y she had to go leaving behind a broken family.."U are WAY out of his league"..so sweet of Sam to make her realize that its her brother who is the lucky one and not II..such a  lovely thing to say.."u two look the best... I dont think Ive been to a made for each other wedding like this one in a long time, cant believe its my own bro's"..another piece of gem..as they say shiv-parvati ki jodi..nazar na lage kisiki..πŸ˜ƒ

insecurities related to marliese will not go so easily..here she is a married to the guy and still thinking about his ex..does R&B think same about sree and subbu..we know he is the jealous kind..will it burn him if subbbu or sree are there..

II admiring herself and the dude just enters in time..sometimes i wonder if he is superman..the door was shut..how did he enter??? whatever, we got to witness the most sensual scene..ab banda pipe chadh ke aaye humein use kya..πŸ˜†

""Kiss me" he demanded..She felt her insides implode... a landslide of organs systems blood and whatever was inside her.." i love this line..II inner state expressed so nicely..first kiss as a married woman and when your husband is R&B you are
bound to turn into a jelly.."he felt the ruby border on her face... softly caressing every inlaid stone...felt her triple diamond clover nose ring... his toes... gently flirting with her toe rings intermittently.." can it get more hotter..playing with her toe rings, caressing her nose ring..I'm hyper ventilating..II ka toh kya haal hua hoga...😳

"There was no one to take a picture of their first kiss as a married couple.." it will be etched in our memory forever..the most spell bounding kiss in history of kisses..

""So is this an apology? (for not appreciating my dance?)
"Nice try, we will talk about "things" when we get home" he warned... nuzzling her neck.."..there will be more fireworks soon...yipee...and he called Malcha marg home..marriage has started bringing out positive changes and that also so soon...

""Only if u say my name" he bent to taste the mole...his hand on her pendants...cool and firm.."say it II" he insisted growling like a tiger in concealed passion..."..haye..if he will talk like this how will we breathe..II can never win this battle of passion..
the guy is adonis..he is born to burn her in fire of love and passion..

"moistening kissing and nibbling the yellow gold pendant...he opened his mouth and took them in ..tongued pendants... " u will be the cause of so many heart attack nisha..i literally died reading this line..it is the most sexy gesture from him..top of the list..πŸ‘

she said "Raman"...oh dear lord..i have waited for this moment for so long..no rakshanan ,no R&B just Raman...its music to his ear and ours too..i always wanted to hear this from her..in moment of passion saying his name out loud..worth the wait..im sure we will get many such moments..R&B is one skilled lover..
he will not disappoint us..

superb nisha..brillantly written...you turn your readers cheeks crimson..i love them pink so please malcha marg ka scene jaldi se update kar dena...i want to die once again..πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by nidhi.b23 - 9 years ago
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wings-of-Fire

She should call him Raman from now on.

totally agree with you...Rakshanan in mind..Raman on tongue..it would be so awesome..and even he can call her Ishita sometime..she can demand too...😳
weirdlynormal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can anybody please tell me whom Raman and Ishita's physical appearance matches?

Please Please πŸ˜³
nividances thumbnail
"Grounded and Swept Off"
II is Savita, figuratively that is, for every member of the Bhalla household. R&B noticing the gold jhumkas the second he laid eyes on her is the biggest indication of why he was so undeniably attracted to her. She, in some way, shape, or form, is or will soon become, the essence of what Savita was for the Bhallas. The binding factor, the stabilizing factor, the uniting factor...whatever you want to call it, Savita was it and II will soon become. II is unlike any other girl that R&B has dated up until now; he has mentioned this countless times before. I'm not discounting the physical and sexual chemistry between them, but emotionally, this is how/why he connects to her. Just as II became the wife and bahu, father and son shared a genuine hug. Whether you did that intentionally or not Nisha, it only proved the point that I made earlier...II is Savita. πŸ˜Š

nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aksh14

Just WOW WOW WOW! I'm Grounded!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
Already done reading it 8 - 10 times! But have got no words to say! Seriously I'm going mad and dancing like crazy!
Its not a write up at all! I can see it and feel being there! Its like a live thing going on! Worth the wait Nisha di! 
Highlights:

• II wearing Savvy's jhumkas
  • The collective Mangalyam Tanthunanena
  • Appa's emotional outbursts
  • The people greeting each other
  • Shravu and Nandu's excitement
  • Ranjan-R&B hug gesture
  • Bally- II conversation
  • Mihir - II conversation
  • The Bhalla family conversation( Sam - Tan - II )
  • R&B- II first talk after getting married
I don't know to write much.. But I have to say Nisha di has made me to write at least this much!πŸ˜†
This pic depicts the "Mangalyadharanam" ceremony:

The metti podra (putting) ceremony:

And finally Hearty Congratulations on thread 9 Nisha di..!πŸ‘

Gorgeous pictures these are! It definitely helped solidify the imagery in my mind. Thank you for sharing! πŸ˜Š