Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Thanks..I was close😊. Have a long way to go...but I'm glad that I'm picking up Tamil as we go along.😊

See no language is difficult...We all need to have the hang of it..Simple 😆😆
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aksh14

I totaly loved the match! RAINA!❤️
Dhoni is one unique thing needless to say!😆😆

I enjoyed the last 20 overs...I simply loved the competition Zim gave Ind!!! They were really working hard on fielding dude..lOvely match it was
Aksh14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

I enjoyed the last 20 overs...I simply loved the competition Zim gave Ind!!! They were really working hard on fielding dude..lOvely match it was

Yes yes! They were trying hard to give a tight fight! After we lost Ajinkya.. I thought we were in deep waters. But as everybody contributes when they are due.. it was Raina's responsibility today! Dhoni gave his usual knocks! And the bowling unit have also been doing equally well. Touch wood!
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
N & D Beers

Paris couldnt have arrived sooner? or later for II... when the plane touched down she was still asleep

He tapped her on the shoulder, gently "Hey" she stretched, then realized she was on a plane...
"what?" she asked groggy

"We should get off now"

He had let the entire plane disembark as she slept just contuing to read

But she was knocked out...

They had stayed at Vandita's until 4 and returned, Bala and him went out for a beer,
they had brought Shravu along to hang with them at Malcha Marg, Sam had dropped Nandu off after school.

She went to the sun room to lay down first and finish up her packing later, he had found the page long, no two page note
She had packed enough clothes for him to last a month, he had chuckled and left it in the suitcase...

SantRam, a help had come up to ask if she will have chai... she asked him if Dad was home and went off to have chai with Dad and Great aunt

He played video games with Shravu and Nandu... she had come in to ask if he wanted tea "Beer" he said challengingly

"I wont know which kind" she muttered

There were 100s of kinds in a glass door frig in the kitchen

She leaned on the rec room door He leaned over her as the boys played...

Hovering over her face... his breath aroused her? Or she appeared like it did... she took off that goregeous saree she was wearing and was now in some velour lounge pants in orange and a skinny tee

"Pick one that starts with the letter the City starts with" he muttered

"N" or D"? "Kyon ki New Delhi kehte hain foriegners or Delhi... Do u have beer of every letter? It smells awful I cannot imagine someone can love beer"
"ALL of them taste bitter... why would anybody drink beer to cool down... I would take a cold shower and drink some icy home made lemonade with mint floating on top

He got a one page summary on beer...

She leaned back to savor the imaginary minty lemonade... he leaned forward to devour the delicious neck

He was bristly and warm, she was cold and smooth...
She let him bend down and almost land on her neck... but held his face..
"Dont"

"I heard u tell Akka I was always preoccupied" he muttered "I am not right now" he chuckled softly
"U are a snoop and a snitch, u told Akka I came to see you at Shanti Niketan and not to return your money that night of the year end party"

"Akka suspected it" he said mischievously

"Tumhe bataane ki kya zaroorat thi? Aage se tumhe koi baat nahi kahoongi main... we are better off fighting,
since weve established we can survive in separate rooms" (sob) "U not only like to win fights you also dont care for the opponent" "(derisive laugh)
"who am I kidding Its all about winning for you" "Biwi gayi bhaar mein"

"Good god! yet another one page defense?"
All it ended up doing was arouse the crap out of him

He planted his face on her neck and saw her convulse...

He moved over her not so gently

"Keep talking" he muttered
She punched and kicked him

She couldnt as she bit a moan down... the boys were oblivious in movie theatre like bucket seats buried in their Mario game
He could torment his wife all he wanted in that dark cinema hall like room

"Vidu da" she begged (let go of me)

The knock on the door had interrupted him... "there is someone at the door" he had whispered in her ear

"I dont care " she said clinging like a storm was about to sweep her away.

He got the door eventually, Mahavir handed him a package and it was the notarized copies of the prenup

"This copy is yours" he muttered handing her one

She was startled to receive something with a stamp paper emblem on it
Began to read confused and then they had exchanged a loong look

She had sent up two beers Nastro Azzuro Export Lager from Italy DB Draught from New Zealand

He had sat by the 10 year olds and drank both

Until they got to check out neither said anything to the other... when Lufthansa Check in Agent had asked "Tickets & passports" please
"Do u have em?" she had asked

"I do" he had nodded

Ashu25 thumbnail
Again itta chotuuu???
Not done 😭
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Again itta chotuuu???

Not done 😭

Yes...simply not done...we want another one...a looong one!
Aksh14 thumbnail

Again itta chotuuu???

Not done 😭

Haaan 😭😭😭
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aksh14

Haaan 😭😭😭

We have all become like II...ADAMANT! We want MORE