Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sosy_fan thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: harshita27

Ye abhi bhi ladd rahe hain?? II cried, but not ready to back down? Or ignore the fight? Shaadi ke pehle she ignored the prenup fight.. That was a big issue too... Abhi kyu nahi.. Me wonders!!
Read about these two fighting, n then my playlist threw this song on me "UNHE YE ZIDD THI KI HUM BULATE, HUME YE UMEED WO PUKARE" made me think of these two... Am obsessed... Relating everything to these two n their behavior!! πŸ˜† each one is waiting for the other to come n call truce. True that we say Why couldnt R&B be the mature one n atleast took her back to bed since he already knows she is missing her family, home n everything is new n overwhelming for her but then she did make it sound like R&B was forcing her or something... The guy just wants her to be willing to consider... N then next morning she was ready to have bfast with ranjan but never asked the pati if he wanted food, her amma never did that, did she?? Its my thinking that dont most married couple like to not take fight to bed n make up before the day ends or atleast try.. Yaha toh dono adiyal hain πŸ˜†

In theory.. Doesn't always happen. πŸ˜•
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The oscillating reactions to R&B!  Me too πŸ˜†...  He was  a jerk first and then does a reverse swing with the vermillion bit in the temple - no wonder he is a devil...

But II should hold it out a bit longer... let the dude come around girl... Don't give in that easy... πŸ˜ˆ 

Love the way this is moving forward. 

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Was busy in the mrng.. 😭 Got to read the update properly now... 
The temple scene was touching... I want amma and akka to dhrishti suthify them..

Lasya, Sooo cute...Guess R&B wanted a kid after seeing lasya..Lasya and R&B have this very cute bonding..We see that she gets excited whenever he is around..

Sam and vandu..Both of them are hilarious..Scolding their respective brother and sister...They are always the cupids..and best at that too β€οΈ β€οΈ

The best comedy was kovil la irukara payanuku kooda therinjiruku II  yoda non-stop chatter pathi...That was hilarious πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I see R&B smiling there hearing it..

swathi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Cute update...but way too short😭. Can we have just more now ...please?

Nish , guess it is not only me complaining πŸ˜†
swathi1990 thumbnail
BTW did he eat the poha made by her ? 
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi1990

BTW did he eat the poha made by her ? 

Looks like he did...spared a chicken today...as Sam said😊
swathi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Looks like he did...spared a chicken today...as Sam said😊

HaHa..But the guy as usual did not say anything to her..Y are all guys like this?? πŸ˜’ No appreciation..Ithuve ava onnu pannita, 1000 times solliduva..and they will expect us to praise them 1000 times as well..
sosy_fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi1990

HaHa..But the guy as usual did not say anything to her..Y are all guys like this?? πŸ˜’ No appreciation..Ithuve ava onnu pannita, 1000 times solliduva..and they will expect us to praise them 1000 times as well..

So true. They do one thing for us and expect an acknowledgement πŸ˜†
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lasya is such a cutie pie. πŸ€—The way you describe her , her dressing, scratching her face , starting of a cold, oh she is so adorable. And baby wanted to be picked by her mama. And II is a natural with kids. She will be such an awesome mom. Guess her dude sees that. Give her some time dear fellow, let her enjoy her married life with you for some days, ek baar bacche aa gaye, phir II ke paas tumhare liye itna time nahin hoga!
Temple visit . Their first after the marriage. The whole scenario was so realistic, the small details like how he held the tap while she washed her feet, it was like happening right before my eyes. Oh how I miss our temples. Even though we have a couple here , its hardly the same. Loved your meticulous description. I am happy she sang. πŸ‘πŸΌWas missing her in action in the music scenario. She has not practiced for a week or more now?definitely Appa will not approve of it.πŸ˜‰
The last bit was the best. Oh if only we had a face for our dude. How I would have wished to see him with the vibhuthi, would definitely look so cute.

As if on cue he reached for her palm and tapped a vermilion dipped finger on her forehead.

so lovely! Such an adorable couple. Ab jaldi se gussa thook do dono. May Lord Karthikeya shower you with a life of love and happiness.❀️ Thathatsu, I hear all the SoSy crazies cry out in unison!
swathi1990 thumbnail
Nish usual question
Update eppo ?