Software Symphony 9 Book Shelf Analogy on 144 - Page 102

Posted: 9 years ago
Against science just because it's his background? Not fare II! Leave science out of it. 
Thread is so dull aaj.. Friday the 13th ka asar hai kya πŸ˜²
Originally posted by Ashu25

Thread is so dull aaj.. Friday the 13th ka asar hai kya πŸ˜²

Yeh Friday the 13th is driving me nuts I am on the go since 8.00 still out using the phone. 
I think visiting the temple calmed everybody πŸ˜†
Perhaps the most loved ss on India forums...
Have devoured it in about 4 days and I loved it to the core
All th characters with their own individual characteristics has been beautifully written. .
Makes me firget every single part of my stressful life
Love you nisha for this and please keep up the ggod work.!!!!

Ye abhi bhi ladd rahe hain?? II cried, but not ready to back down? Or ignore the fight? Shaadi ke pehle she ignored the prenup fight.. That was a big issue too... Abhi kyu nahi.. Me wonders!!
Read about these two fighting, n then my playlist threw this song on me "UNHE YE ZIDD THI KI HUM BULATE, HUME YE UMEED WO PUKARE" made me think of these two... Am obsessed... Relating everything to these two n their behavior!! πŸ˜† each one is waiting for the other to come n call truce. True that we say Why couldnt R&B be the mature one n atleast took her back to bed since he already knows she is missing her family, home n everything is new n overwhelming for her but then she did make it sound like R&B was forcing her or something... The guy just wants her to be willing to consider... N then next morning she was ready to have bfast with ranjan but never asked the pati if he wanted food, her amma never did that, did she?? Its my thinking that dont most married couple like to not take fight to bed n make up before the day ends or atleast try.. Yaha toh dono adiyal hain πŸ˜†
lasya..cutie pie as always...loved her dress...adorable as always...sam warning R&B and vandu shouting on II...seems like siblings have changed party... good that they visited temple together... bhagwan dono ko thodi buddhi de de...both are in dire need of it...couples fight but not in which you left your partner all alone in another room or u just say anything to prove your point...R&B unforgiving as always and II a crying mess...

cold over kab khatam hogi nisha...im just so eager to know the cause...Paris tak no love kya...dats not fair yaar...itni lambi flight mai will they cold shoulder each other...

last line steal the show...putting sindoor...haye..mar jawa...i was so angry on him...behaved like a jerk but this gesture of his just killed me...so so lovely...whats the word...pavam i guess..
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Yeh Friday the 13th is driving me nutsI am on the go since 8.00 still out using the phone.
I think visiting the temple calmed everybodyπŸ˜†

i didn't realize its fri 13th...no wonder it was such a hellish day...work, year end, targets are driving me crazy and upar se ghar aake khana banao...mar jana hai maine...need to visit temple too...kuch to shanti milegi...
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Yeh Friday the 13th is driving me nuts I am on the go since 8.00 still out using the phone. 
I think visiting the temple calmed everybody πŸ˜†
Hmm.. I dont really know why this day is jinx.. We crossed it safely now.. Its saturday.. And match hai aaj!!! 
Originally posted by nidhi.b23

i didn't realize its fri 13th...no wonder it was such a hellish day...work, year end, targets are driving me crazy and upar se ghar aake khana banao...mar jana hai maine...need to visit temple too...kuch to shanti milegi...
Ohoo.. Kitna sab karna padta hai re especially when you live alone!! 
My day went well surprisingly though! 
Go ya.. Kal visit kar.. Take half day off

Originally posted by Ashu25

Ohoo.. Kitna sab karna padta hai re especially when you live alone!!
My day went well surprisingly though!
Go ya.. Kal visit kar.. Take half day off

yaar yeh office wale to sat sun bhi pareshan karte hai...i was in a mood to sleep whole day but kaha...upar se they ask so nicely that u cant even refuse to work on weeknds...

good that your day went well...mai to maggi banayi aur kha li..kal match hai woh bhi miss hone wala hai...:(:(