Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leprechaun thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wish you many more happy returns of the day.
-Claptrap- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ƒ..Happy Birthday Reetwa...๐Ÿค—
Mujhe pata tha ki tumhare liye CC's wala ishpecial thread banega..๐Ÿ˜†..issliye mene thread nahi banaya.. ๐Ÿ˜›
But I love you loads..๐Ÿค—
Happy birthday reetwa..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Sukanya_Datta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Birthdays come around every year, but friends like you only come once in a lifetime. So glad you came into my life. The world is a little bit brighter because of you & your craziness. Best wishes on your special day.

May you have tons of happiness and joy on your birthday and all the year long!

Here's a special gift from my side... Your favorite "Ungli-wale Krishna" wishing you a very Happy Birthday Reet!!!

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Wish you many many happy returns of your birthday BabbaR_SheR have a blast with family and friends
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Happy birthday Di. Wish you many many happy returns of the day. Stay blessed!
anjoriii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
happy birthday reet! ^.^
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Happy Belated Birthday Reet ๐Ÿค—
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
[Quote=shayranahui.]First of all thankiu crazies for giving me such a grand surprise...๐Ÿ˜Ž
Ohk now u all will think oh!really Reet??was that a surprise for u??
Even that was a surprise for all of us that u spoiled it badly๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜†
But Ohk i can clarify my intentions very well๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ญ

You know they say the satisfaction of a surprise- the humbleness behind it- can be truly flattering for one. Unfortunately though, our birthday girl will never know. You see, our darling Sher decided to, quite dramatically may I say,...u can't say...coz i never wanted to stalk that..as i hate stalking...i jus hate stalking...and m really not a good stalker...i went there to get some help..as my laptop was facing some problems..well still it is๐Ÿฅฑ...so thought to seek some help..which none did...and noticed the title๐Ÿ˜†..Is thread mein no Entry๐Ÿ˜†...was mesmerized reading that title...so had to check that...as it was posted by Yuvi di๐Ÿ˜‰...which was saying oh yeah crazies are doing something here...and when i entered the thread...what i saw๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†...it was a birthday prep thread of a gorgeous lady๐Ÿ˜†...and that was none other than me...so dun say i was stalking and that too dramatically๐Ÿ˜ก...๐Ÿ˜† go on stalker mode...and somehow find the Prep thread for her birthday ๐Ÿฅฑ. Ladies and Gentleman, our birthday girl is not only is a Punjabi Sher but also a certified stalker. 

While the situation may seemingly be hilarious (I'm sure in a week we'll be laughing) the organizers of the thread were quite...interesting with their reactions. ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
So, in order to keep the excitement of surprise, us Crazy Creatives, have included the last element of this birthday thread. Here we present our inside reactions to Reet's stalking, which surfaced...in an almost comical way.

[Quote=flirtatious.]Really Reet? Really? WHY YOU SO GOOD AT STALKING OH MY GOD NOW WHAT DO WE DO. I could be using this stress to buy me a Chanel bag-...way to go babes...what else you want...๐Ÿ˜† not thinking about how to give you a surprise now!HMPH. ๐Ÿ˜† Ps- you're so lucky I love you...love u more๐Ÿ˜ƒ

[Quote=shayranahui.]I'm seriously aggrieved after this scene, like seriously! ๐Ÿฅฑ Anyways, I know I'll keep loving you. Have a blessed day ahead! โค๏ธ Get lost with the gift ab! :/...how rude u r Amu..but i love you...even after getting that vedio...m loving u more...i was rofling...and mum asked me...kyu hassi ja rhi a...and i said na mum kuj nai...newspaper ch news bot funny aundiyan aj kl๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...and i love u for this siggie...OMG...though i was having the same pic in my lappy but not with this text๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...love u be๐Ÿ˜›

[Quote=BabbaR_SheR]Ohk yes...Kalyani i love u...as have stalked the prep thread so know yor contribution very well...u did fantastic job...the write is js fab...amazing it is...thankiu for doing this for me..i love u...Shurli๐Ÿ˜†...i hate u for deleting the stuff from third post...my favourite song was there๐Ÿ˜†
Amu love u for adding the punjabi stuff...Jehdi bomb sut mardungi baliye,eh avi a Laden ta nahi๐Ÿ˜†...howlarious this was๐Ÿ˜†
Sree love u buddy..the graphics...amazing...yor creations made the thread even more beautiful...and thanks for this gift...Yuvi di Majula Naz thankiu so much for giving me this surprise๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by BabbaR_SheR - 9 years ago
[Quote=CrazyInfinities]A very very happy birthday reet! Stay crazzy and stay awesome!  Thankiu so much dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ

[Quote=MamyPokoPants]La la la... Happy happy bday to u... Mere golumolu reet di..rofl... Bad girl apne CCs ka surprise kharab kiya...rofl... Btw stalking is fun..rofl Ap kaun
๐Ÿ˜†Thankiu bhai..thankiu so much...i love u๐Ÿ˜ƒ

[Quote=GulaabiAnkein]Wishing you a very happy birthday Reet! ๐Ÿค— 
Always keep smiling,
Best wishes,
Manjari! Manjula thankiu so much๐Ÿค—

[Quote=Yagyaseni]A very happy birthday to you, Darling! May god bless you with every happiness you deserve and may your every wish be fulfilled! May God Bless you!
Love,
Yagzz Thankiu Yagzz๐Ÿ˜ƒ
[Quote=psychobaiko]Happy birthday sherni ๐Ÿ˜† have a great day & roar as much as u want bcoz its ur day. Yayyy ๐Ÿ˜†  Thankiu Nidhi๐Ÿ˜†

[Quote=Abhinaya08]Happy birthday Reet ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— Hope you have a fabulous day sweetie <3 Fab thread guys  Thankiu so much dearie...u wished me...which made me feel as Saru di wished me๐Ÿ˜ณ

[Quote=.Moonlight.]Happy Birthday. <3  thankiu dear

[Quote=-Moutushi-]๐Ÿค—Happy Birthday mere jungle ka sher ๐Ÿ˜†
and fab thread guys ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Thankiu Mou๐Ÿ˜†
[Quote=ifians]hapy b'day reet...๐Ÿ˜ƒ. i don't know u will recognize me or not!! But still i missed talking to you. Wish you a great year ahead.๐ŸฅณLots of love...โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—
-Ria ๐Ÿ˜กhow dare u to say that Riu๐Ÿ˜ญ
can never forget u...24*7...having those meaningless talks with u nishu nowrin juhi...talking about punching bag and washing machine...i miss u all๐Ÿ˜ญ
thankiu so much...i love u...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ