TOI ARTICLE : Rishika Mihani and Nikhil Arya to add spice in TAHR

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
READ MORE tum aise hi rehna|Rishika Mihani|Nikhil Arya

Rishika Mihani & Nikhil Arya to add spice in Tum Aise Hi Rehna

The popular show Tum Aise Hi Rehna on Sony Entertainment Television is all set to surprise its viewers with the two new entries in the show. Pretty actress Rishika Mihani and handsome hunk Nikhil Arya are soon going to mark their presence in the show.

With the spooky angle in the show that made the storyline more intriguing, in the upcoming episodes viewers will witness a lot of twists with the introduction of a new family where Rishika & Nikhil will be portraying the roles of a husband & wife.

Happy with her entry in the show, Rishika said, "Yes, I am going to play a very pivotal role in Tum Aise Hi Rehna. I'm portraying a very positive character with a pinch of glamour in the look. I am very keen and looking forward to working with the entire cast & crew."

Their entry will definitely bring a lot of twists & turns in the show keeping all the viewers glued to their Television screens.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wonder what twists and turns they will bring!!!
Ms.SK thumbnail
anyone think they might have connection with aanchal and will help ria??!!!
@Shobhi

How they will help RiYu Shobhi ? I think They are going to introduced for New Track and they will somewhere play a role in RiYu's married life as they too are married .
Ms.SK thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

@Shobhi

How they will help RiYu Shobhi ? I think They are going to introduced for New Track and they will somewhere play a role in RiYu's married life as they too are married .

then what will twist and turns be??!!!  if new track then something to do with sheetal's maika or neighours or business associates of abhi/sarthak where the wife is working with her husband, and then we see sheetal wanting to work etc.  Rukhmani will not like it and the maheshwari household will be in chaos 
Edited by Ms.S.K. - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

then what will twist and turns be??!!!  if new track then something to do with sheetal's maika or neighours or business associates of abhi/sarthak where the wife is working with her husband, and then we see sheetal wanting to work etc.  Rukhmani will not like it and the maheshwari household will be in chaos 

Don't know What twists & turns . It can be Positive Twists as well . Lets see . Not sure whther they would be related to Sheetal anyhow or not . But they will be related to Abhi or Ria or RiYu forsure . OR  This can also happen that The New couple will be shown meeting RiYu as Strangers But they will become Friends . So Lets Wait & see . I wish we could have got little bit more detail about it .
Ms.SK thumbnail
^^^ suspense killing us ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

^^^ suspense killing us ðŸ˜†

I know 😆

We can hope to see their entries Next week i guess , as New articles on new entries come atleast one week before the Real entry in the show .
Ms.SK thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

I know 😆

We can hope to see their entries Next week i guess , as New articles on new entries come atleast one week before the Real entry in the show .

so ghost track might be concluded by thursday
@Shobhi

Not sure Shobhi . Till now there is not such information or article about Madhuras last day shoot naa , Otherwise last day shoot of any Actor articles surely comes .