Asya Mature SS: False Impression (16+) chap : 2 pg 5 :) do comment !

SaniyaShoeb thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

banner credit : Aichu  :)

CHAPTER ONE...

"Hate the sin, love the sinner." 

"How can you do that to me ?!...You bloody A$$hole ...?" She didn't even complete a sentence when a hard smack on her face threw her on the ground with such a ferocity that was not measurable . She looked up towards her husband who was furious on her outburst . His eyes red like a hurt lion and the anger which was about to explode was evident to her still she collected herself and asked her sinner...

"WHY ??? ...Just f**king Why !!!?...I thought you ...we ...we really .."

"Did something the night i bought you here to my mansion ...i saved you madam that day .. i f**king saved you from that gangster ...And you know why ?..."
She nodded her head in denial the tears never stopped streaming down her face ...

"HUH !...Because the moment i set my eyes on you i knew i wanted you ...I wanted you just like a hungry lion wants a prey i wanted you just like a painful person wants relief ...you know what i wanted you in my bed ..the same night ...the same f**king night !..You were so desirable your body seemed like drug to me ...And" Before he can finish she got up and said ...

"And when i denied sleeping with you again before getting married you proposed me ...And here i am now standing in front of you as your lawfully wedded wife ...I can't believe this you ..you told me we had sex the day i came here ...U said i was drunk did you lie to me ? ...Nothing happened between us ..Am i right ?..."

"Precisely my darling ...now cut the crap and come back to bed you don't want to make me angry do you sweetie pie ?...otherwise you know the consequences baby ...And seeing you only in a nightgown cover with no bra is quite upsetting u know i get extremely aroused ..." 

"I feel i can puke when i see your face !..." And that was it for him he slapped her hard and this time it WAS H.A.R.D . She landed on the bed with a bruise near her lips . Before she could make out  anything He was on the bed caging her between his legs her hands cupped by him in the most brutal way...

"LEAVE ME !!!...LEAVE ME ...ASAD  just please stop oh...oh god ..AAhhh...get off me you're hurting me ..." She spoke between his kisses  on her neck which were a torture to her She has already lost her virginity to this man who named himself her husband she couldn't afford this...

"Oh really baby...you called for this...you see if you had perfectly taken out your robe and just pleasured me with that sexy ass of yours i would've never done this but now you've risen my temper  ...So for f**k's sake stop struggling it can get more painful for you ..."

"As...As..Asad just stop ..please i beg you just stop !...oh ..Ahh ...stop you're eating my neck stop !!...I'll do as you say ...Stop please i beg you !..." 

"You'll do as i say honey ?..." Asked Asad 

"Ye..yes just please stop this ...its painful ..." She pleaded...

"Now that's like my beautiful wife ...And ZOYA ...dare you stab me in the back you know with all those guards and special security system in my mansion you can't possibly set a foot outside without my permission..." She looked at him with an expression of venomous hatred ...

Getting off her he stood beside the bed and ordered her to stand too . After correcting her robe she Asked him to tell what she needs to do . Asad said just stay still as for now i can say ..The night is long baby ...very long just pray that you do not get so sore tomorrow that you are unable to get up from our bed... 

"I hate you Asad AHmed khan !.." whispered Zoya in her mind when Asad was busy making the Arrangements for their LONG NIGHT ...

index 

chap : 2 - pg 5 
Edited by SaniyaShoeb - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaniyaShoeb thumbnail
Hello guyss ...

I am Saniya SHoeb completely new to the forum . I was told about this forum by an old member of this site and that is none other than my best friend @ASYA4eveAAA (Ritzy) As you ppl may know her she wrote here on IF many days ago but due to some family and study issues She's being deprived from her net . Yet being the notorious person she is she open her net from somewhere or the other..

So i live writing n i hope you ppl just appreciate my talent n welcome me with open arms...

Regards 

Saniya  
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
That's intersecting and awesome 
Plz pm me for updates 
Continue soon 
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Saniya my love !!! :*
love you !

and what a kickass start !!!

just keep writing !! 

and dare u stop this like me ! ðŸ˜†
hafsaraza thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting!!

Loved it!

Continue soon!😊
Edited by -hotsauce- - 9 years ago
Kanwal4salman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
interesting concept saniya..
pm me updates
continue soon
shailu143 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was sooo intersting loved it so much asad is so hard on her plz plz continue soon n pm me
Lagori thumbnail
Intresting concept .continue soon &pm me
SanKsgian thumbnail
that's harsh wat's going to happen now
Sona257 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
That's intersecting and awesome 
Plz pm me for updates