Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ashu9

ROFl...In a while baba πŸ€£

😊
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshita27

You seiously kidding me seriousreader?!?!?! ... She literally left us craving for a bit more.. Ekdum jal bin machhli situation.. Ki thoda pani mil jaaye, main jee lu( read: ek aur update mil jaaye, main khush ho lu)... But afsos... Kalka intezaar...πŸ˜†πŸ€£
On a serious note: tells you how awesome she writes...mixes comedy with emotions so well... I feel like giving abig jhappi to Ranjan... Ki jaane de...nalayak beta value nahi deta, koi na... We love you.. You got a bunch of kids loving you n rallying for your cause... Let the dude be!! But then u want them patched up pronto too!!

Hey When I indicated I was satisfied...I never said I did not want MORE! And the timeline was ...MORNING ONLYπŸ˜‰
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: harshita27

You seiously kidding me seriousreader?!?!?! You are satisfied?!?!?!? ... She literally left us craving for a bit more.. Ekdum jal bin machhli situation.. Ki thoda pani mil jaaye, main jee lu( read: ek aur update mil jaaye, main khush ho lu)... But afsos... Kalka intezaar...πŸ˜†πŸ€£
On a serious note: tells you how awesome she writes...mixes comedy with emotions so well... I feel like giving abig jhappi to Ranjan... Ki jaane de...nalayak beta value nahi deta, koi na... We love you.. You got a bunch of kids loving you n rallying for your cause... Let the dude be!! But then u want them patched up pronto too!!

HARSHITA πŸ€£πŸ€£
Bold is so true baba 
Highlighted : Phir Nalayak πŸ€£πŸ€£

Ashu25 thumbnail
Nisha!!! I will for sure die of happiness aaj!!! So much giggling and gushing happening today...God only knows if I will get a guy like RB lekin in my fantasy world, this guy is making me LIVE. In every sense...I am opening up sooo much!!! Its unbeleivable...My friends say I gush so much these days, I talk so much, I am gayab from all social media!! I am really happy in this world...All you guys here...I love you ..Dile see πŸ€—
Author sahiba, when I start earning, I will treat you fro all this gush!!! Pakka...
Seriousreader thumbnail

Nisha!!! I will for sure die of happiness aaj!!! So much giggling and gushing happening today...God only knows if I will get a guy like RB lekin in my fantasy world, this guy is making me LIVE. In every sense...I am opening up sooo much!!! Its unbeleivable...My friends say I gush so much these days, I talk so much, I am gayab from all social media!! I am really happy in this world...All you guys here...I love you ..Dile see πŸ€—

Author sahiba, when I start earning, I will treat you fro all this gush!!! Pakka...

Thank you Nisha ...for not only giving us a wonderful story...speaking for myself...you've brought together chirpy...vibrant youngsters like Ashu in the forum. I love reading all that they write...reminds me of my daughter...she's away from home pursuing her undergrad education.
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Thank you Nisha ...for not only giving us a wonderful story...speaking for myself...you've brought together chirpy...vibrant youngsters like Ashu in the forum. I love reading all that they write...reminds me of my daughter...she's away from home pursuing her undergrad education.

SR...thank you so much for saying such lovely things...Awww You have a big daughter, I thought she was in school ya !!!

Seriousreader thumbnail

SR...thank you so much for saying such lovely things...Awww You have a big daughter, I thought she was in school ya !!!

The only way one goes i..after going up the hill..is to go down the sameπŸ˜‰. She's eighteen.
You guys kinda fill the vacuum. Miss her presence...she'd talk to us about everything under the sun
Edited by Seriousreader - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
OMG...feeling so blessed!!! Filling in someone else's presence is such a precious thing to do...Hope she comes back soon !!!
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
oh God ! Its going to take me an hour atleast to read all the comments. I am jealous of you all... Had tons of work today and u all are enjoying SOSY here πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
Should start doing PhD in SOSY instead of doing it in CSE... atleast will be more fun..😭

BTW will read all the comments and will catch up with u guys soon..
Edited by swathi1990 - 9 years ago