Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ashu9

OMG...feeling so blessed!!! Filling in someone else's presence is such a precious thing to do...Hope she comes back soon !!!

An eighteen-year old should be allowed to spread her wings and Learn to be on her own...Yes, she should be back with us once she's done with her studies...5 years from now!😊
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nisha Ki jai ho...another chotoo part! Overwhelmed, happy, satisfied, smiling, craving, tearing up, hyperventilating, panting, shucks...bas ab kya Kahoon. 
Loved SAMs eye signal and R&B seeing that touching ranjans feet. Just goes to show screwing french chicks or no..bande  mein sanskaar koot koot kar  bhare hain...Savita  has done a good job with her kids

Waiting to see how II would react to before and after...

Won't it be fun if the dudes CMU friends flirt with her...another reason for make up sex after. 

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

An eighteen-year old should be allowed to spread her wings and Learn to be on her own...Yes, she should be back with us once she's done with her studies...5 years from now!😊

Such a wonderful thought!!! 
I am sure she will have wonderful experiences exploring life...
she doesnt come back home for vacations ?
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: taramira

Nisha Ki jai ho...another chotoo part! Overwhelmed, happy, satisfied, smiling, craving, tearing up, hyperventilating, panting, shucks...bas ab kya Kahoon

Loved SAMs eye signal and R&B seeing that touching ranjans feet. Just goes to show screwing french chicks or no..bande  mein sanskaar koot koot kar  bhare hain...Savita  has done a good job with her kids

Waiting to see how II would react to before and after...

Won't it be fun if the dudes CMU friends flirt with her...another reason for make up sex after. 

Bold : Similar conditions here as well πŸ€£
Italics :...I know!!! one in a million as Deepthi said 
Highlighted part : AWESOME suggestion πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

oh God ! Its going to take me an hour atleast to read all the comments. I am jealous of you all... Had tons of work today and u all are enjoying SOSY here πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

Should start doing PhD in SOSY instead of doing it in CSE... atleast will be more fun..😭

BTW will read all the comments and will catch up with u guys soon..

Jaldi aao..Missing you in action !!
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
"Inside the gates"

By the time Chachu was done with him, his vest had come off and they had scraped the top layer of skin with the gravelly whatever the sandalwood paste had

He smiled suddenyly when he realised he smelled like "FIRE CRACKER"

He shook his head...

Mihir: Ummm... IF she looked at you right now... she might dump you... here, idhar dekh zara (pose for me)

He took a picture and sent it to II
with a note "We can EASILY switch grooms Sam promises... I HAVE DISCO Lights over my bed"

HE COPIED R&B

R&B picked his phone up and looked the text... he waited for a response
HE KNEW she would respond to him

She DID she didnt copy him though...

"Just one? What kind?"

OH! SHITTT!!! SHE JUST ASKED ME "Just One? What kind?"
"She did not copy  u" Mihir's jaw dropped

Chachi was smothering choking him with stuff, his cousins stood in line

"Hes jealous you asked me that question" Mihir texted

"I dont believe that" II responded somberly

"Dude she thinks u are not the jealous type" Mihir informed him

He shrugged... "I am not... then"
Keeping his battles private...
Manny was done... Mihir pulled his cord and shoved a cup full of paste ingto his waste it oozed cold and moist between his legs

"Try it on Naina this is SICK...  ass hole" he cursed

Mihir didnt care he laughed it off

It took over an hour for every person and their aunt to lay their hands on him

GA: Take off ur pajama puttar

R&B: No Nani..
GA: Kudiyan nu sharmilee hona chiada se, tu kewe sharma raha hai (GIRLS SHUD BE SHY, WHY ARE U SHY)
R&B: Ermmm.. Mainu 50 jananiyan saamne nanga hon da koi shauq nahi ( I DONT WANT TO BE NAKED IN FRONT OF 50 WOMEN)
Sam: Hey MY TURN
She sat him down again, and massaged the scents deep and softly... kissed his thick hairy head

He didnt know WHO orchestrated the prank... the mattresses were gone the sun room door was opened... someone poured a big pail of milk on his head
He cursed jumping up

Sam giggled hysterically,

"really Sam?" "Is that you?" he cursed

GA: Look at him after taking a milk bath my grandson looks so cute (very satisfied)

The crew almost rolled on the floor... R&B grabbed a towel and wiped himself off... walking through the house as Sam shrieked

U ARE RUNING THE HARD WOOD. drain urself here R&B" Sam shouted
Ranjan: its OK beta

The cameras CHASED him he turned and glared they stopped

He walked up the stairs leaving foot prints all over showered for atleast 45 minutes...
He got off wore blue jeans and awhite and navy bold stripe shirt, all cotton, new... Sam said hes supposed to wear new

He combed his hair back smoothed it... leaned forward and stared at his mirror...
 in the far corner a smudge?

Nope... it was a row of bindis in various colors like a smiley face
He wondered WHEN she did that? When he was in Paris? when she stopped by to see Ranjan?

He felt it with his fingers and left it intact

They finally got to the wedding hall at Sringeri Temple at 1 ish. Her car was parked near the gate,
he parked his Ferrari adjacent to it

The family arrived in 10 cars? they were asked to stay at the gate... until they could be "greeted" formally

South Indian shehnai/nadaswaram (he had listened to last night) was played by a live quartet... 100s gawked...
Amma Appa, the Uncles and Aunts he had met yesterday stood bearing trays...

Sam stood by him

"This is it R&B" she said squeezing his arm

II's relatives stared at him open mouthed
Ranjan shuffled up to where he was, his family stared curiously... in wonderment
The air smelled like a south Indian temple jasmine and incense sticks
The cameras worked over time

Appa handed a silver tray with flowers and coconut and betel leaves, II's cousins sprayed rose essence...
Vandu had tears in her eyes... but smiled

Bala hugged him and then Tan

"Welcome to the family R&B"
Shravu:WHICH SIDE DO I BELONG?

Vandu laughed wiping her tears "U can pick da"

Shravu:Which side will Chithi be?

Vandu pointed to R&B

"Then I am with HIM" Shravu held R&B's hand

Nandu: I pick this side too!(held R&B's left hand)

Sam's eyes glistened

Ranjan turned to hide his tears...
Vandu: If u two take both sides where will Chithi be?
Nandu: she can sit in his godee (lap)

The crowd was rapturous

He bent down and touched Amma Appa's feet

A huge poster caught his attention when he lifted his head...A stylish digital display announced the wedding like

Ishita Iyer

weds

Raman Bhalla

Sunday, March 8th 2015
Muhurtam 7:30 to 8:30 AM ;Mithuna Lagnam

he had seen one like this before but the difference was
Today, he was inside the gates... ☺️❀️
Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
R
Aww the smiley with bindi... Needs an update in itself... After they've been intimate, n they arent fighting... A sweet, hot moment... Not fighting hot though please... She'll just try to be one up on him then...Him asking her, how the bindis reached home sooner than her... He should infact ask her to wear bindi always... BIG huge red ones... BIG like her eyes...
Dude ko milk bath?? Kya baat hai? πŸ˜† Mihir ne R&B ki pant gili kar di πŸ€£πŸ˜†
Ye II gayab hai yaar... Makes me feel she will come n then R&B ko flashbacks hi milenge ya silent parts for next 5-6 parts...R&B full 3 updates?? Gawddd!!! *fanning myself*..wo bhi introspect karta hua n cheer haran wala n pant geele wala n then clean shaven fully covered clothes... Baat hai bande mein!!!
7:30am ka muhurth hai...raat bhar kya karenge??
II godi mei baithegi... Life long...Nisha tathastu bol de yaar... Sab tere pe depend karta hai afterall!! πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Nish...❀️❀️❀️
This is all I have to say !!!!!
Good night Author sahiba...wake up to write an energetic one tomorrow πŸ˜‰
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

Such a wonderful thought!!! 
I am sure she will have wonderful experiences exploring life...
she doesnt come back home for vacations ?

She visits us every fortnight
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Lovely Nish !!
The cutest part was the bindi design in his washroom...Just marks that house as hers... Sooo sweet. Will read it ten more times and write a full review..

But I am warning you. IF you write this way, we are never going to let u sleep..