SS 8--Transfer of Power on 123 - Page 113

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Appa by now should realize what a gracious family his daughter is getting. They are stinkingly rich but so down to earth, so polite and loving. I guess he gets all that now , even developing a bit of a soft corner for the dude but his possessiveness of his darling daughter getting the better of him. With time, with time, may be..

Ranjan is a happy man these days, touchwood! So happy he got to be a part of this wedding, itna to banta tha boss, poor fellow is so happy his son spoke to him 2 words!
   Smile

Finally, the weddinv now, my fav wedding song , a thyagaraja kriti playing in my mind,
Seeta kalyaana vaibhogame, rama kalyana vaibhogame..
Shave Wagers and Wedding News!!!

goshhh so lovely.. first he listened to Ranjan and then the whole appa thing was PERFECT honestly i didnt expect this so I LOVED it.. i love appa too.. well i even love the durri in your story :-)

Appa cant help it right just like his daughter he is falling for his son in law slowly atleast seeing some positives and seeing how unassuming he is thats a start.. there is a tamil saying
taan adalennalum sathai aadum
meaning you may not show your concern but ur heart will do it u cant help it..

similar situation ..throughout the wedding the Bhallas have shown so much class ,R&B has been getting adorable by the updates i gush stop and gush more and have started looking for a person like him for my 8 year old daughter LOL

my fav line in the convo was
"Can he sleep on the bed?" Appa couldn't control himself
Hug
Heart so lovely

I  want the Bhallas and Iyers to have it all such wonderful hearted people ..

And yes he could have sent the minion to get him black coffee or mihir or anyone but he has to go right Embarrassed how can he not after the text from Vandu just like he had to introduce her to his friends ...
so subtle so cute..
 I laughed so hard this morning and evening i have a lump because of the appa thing wonder what night has in store :-)

I love you Nisha for giving us such a beautiful story and just a perfect wedding wish ClapHeart
and hope ur plumber did his job ..
be back a bit later
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 7 years ago
Bets on Appa...poor grad lukng 4 a job so no $ to wager Unhappy Tongue
The plumber is done with the bath sink, he is working on some light fixtures that seem to have oxidized over the years so even good bulbs wont light up, hes working on that now, MY 7 year old must be on his way from school this odd jobs guy is his BEST FRIEND

I asked Chris to lie to my 7 year old saying "I JUST got here"

He will trail him from room to room to room, climbing under the kitchen sink, asking if he can shine the flashlight, entering the crawl space with him, climbing on the ladder, wanting to use the drill...

I am making dahi vadas for Holi party tomm night and the two chutneys from scratch...

Yes Appa feels a certain something as long as he is not reminded of II the moment he is reminded of II he believes R&B is a kidnapper

R&B IS a damn chilled out guy, very very unassuming... majaal hai koi Iyer maaplai dhurrie mein so jaaye in a ARRANGED marriage?

There is good and bad in all cultures, Chachu is a crook but so many nice things in that side of the family...

Appa is his own enemy... he doesnt need  Hindi movie villian

Yes, ofcourse he wanted to go see her... she told him "shes getting married too"

Sigh!!
Pata nahi LADKA kaun haiWink
Originally posted by taara113

He lifted his head and smiled "So he does want me to live?" he smiled his half smile...Favorite line...

Hes a smart guy, he KNOWS Appa hates him, the joke was more of a realization that Appa does have a human side, he wont say anything to II Appa will never tell II he saw R&B sleeping like that, un cared for in a corner

Hes already pretty insecure that his daughter is going to be showering the dude  with attention, agar uncared for bol diya, to bus BETI IS COMPLETELY GONE to the dark sideLOL
What can I say, all the men were adorable in this update, EmbarrassedAppa concerned and admiring R&B's  simplicitySmile. R&B giving his half smile on appa' concern, groomsmen teasing the dude. And the best amma teasing the dude. So simple yet you have showcased the emotions so beautifuly.
Originally posted by Nisha0604

The plumber is done with the bath sink, he is working on some light fixtures that seem to have oxidized over the years so even good bulbs wont light up, hes working on that now, MY 7 year old must be on his way from school this odd jobs guy is his BEST FRIEND

I asked Chris to lie to my 7 year old saying "I JUST got here"

He will trail him from room to room to room, climbing under the kitchen sink, asking if he can shine the flashlight, entering the crawl space with him, climbing on the ladder, wanting to use the drill...

I am making dahi vadas for Holi party tomm night and the two chutneys from scratch...

Yes Appa feels a certain something as long as he is not reminded of II the moment he is reminded of II he believes R&B is a kidnapper

R&B IS a damn chilled out guy, very very unassuming... majaal hai koi Iyer maaplai dhurrie mein so jaaye in a ARRANGED marriage?

There is good and bad in all cultures, Chachu is a crook but so many nice things in that side of the family...

Appa is his own enemy... he doesnt need  Hindi movie villian

Yes, ofcourse he wanted to go see her... she told him "shes getting married too"

Sigh!!
Pata nahi LADKA kaun haiWink

OMG sooo cute ur son is .. we have a Richard and my daughter loves following him
rightnow she wants to be a horseback rider,plumber and a carpenter .. i keep telling her she can do that only if she knows math and science LOLbut honestly ur son is learning some very basic fundamental skills for this country ..i want to send my son to intern with Richard when he is in high school u save tons of money if you knew these and goras rock in that area.

Yes majal mappillai sleeping in durri OMG abacharam LOL, so much attention surely gets to them Angry.
Aww dahi vadas, we know how well u make chutneys Sosy had II do it :-) send me some Embarrassed
Agreed good in both sides and appa is his own enemy but he is adorable that way too so real and protective about his daughter i love that .

Of course none of us know Ladka kaun hai LOL
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

What can I say, all the men were adorable in this update, EmbarrassedAppa concerned and admiring R&B's  simplicitySmile. R&B giving his half smile on appa' concern, groomsmen teasing the dude. And the best amma teasing the dude. So simple yet you have showcased the emotions so beautifuly.

my thoughts too..