Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arya1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Into thin air ðŸ¤£
College work may be...Or she is stuck up in II-RB lala land and refuses to come out after that Kannamoochi experience ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Oh. You have absolutely no ideas how long I've been stuck in Kannamoochi induced II-R&B lala land.
It's a beautiful place.
I didn't want to leave. ðŸ˜­
But then. Reality intruded. 
And then, the SoSy wedding ceremonies started. ðŸ˜ƒ
So I HAD to leave. And be here. ðŸ˜ƒ

But I'm planning to head back there ASAP. ðŸ˜†
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deernav

No ..no hugs please atleast not a deliberate one..may be the atthai can push II towards R & B n she falling into his arms.. 

not a big one just a chottu but i like your idea of athai pushing too
.. my reasoning is that these 2 have been wanting to get married and are so connected and this wedding did occur when nobody expected it actually from different galaxies but it happened and that relief only they know so i thought lets say II is crying and sits down for the next round of havan he could just give her  a side hug and may be that will make appa realize that he may hate R&B but R&B loves his daughter a lot.. i know i will gush any way but i want a small private something which gets II to smile genuinely and him to give his full smile  its just between them..
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

and i want punjabi girl/boy for my daughter(8) and son (11)😆 seeing the bhallas

Hehe...I have some punjabi friends and hv seen the punjabi weddings close..,have to agree that they are pretty grand and loud..but hv to admit that south Indian weddings sounded more fascinating after reading these updates 😊
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goosecool

Ya  I completely agree with u ANU PDA's are so overrated  I have see some  guys who r touching, hugging n kissing their wives  ogling other women like they r some piece of meat n most of these guys r desis... Appreciating a women's beauty is something looking at. Them as a piece of commodity is really cheap and dirty...

These two r so cute sweet n lovely... That's a real man... He doesn't want to display his emotions to everyone but one look of his melts her insides...

Loved how R & B started seeing his mom in amma... Don't think he will call her mom for a looong time but he will get there slowly but surely... For women it's easy to adjust to new relationships... But men r slow... And when they get there they are bonded forever...

I m reading the last few updates tooo... Nisha has brought the whole iyer wedding to us live... This should be turned in to a movie... Everything is there the script,dialogues,music, we just need the leads...

Googled soundarya wedding beautifull anu... Sooo traditional... N the couple looks gorgeous...

Done for now byeee

nice one GC .. so true what you have said..
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Arya1991

Oh. You have absolutely no ideas how long I've been stuck in Kannamoochi induced II-R&B lala land.
It's a beautiful place.
I didn't want to leave. ðŸ˜­
But then. Reality intruded. 
And then, the SoSy wedding ceremonies started. ðŸ˜ƒ
So I HAD to leave. And be here. ðŸ˜ƒ

But I'm planning to head back there ASAP. ðŸ˜†

You stay there only we all will sneak into RB's bedroom bybthen ðŸ˜›
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsgirl

Hehe...I have some punjabi friends and hv seen the punjabi weddings close..,have to agree that they are pretty grand and loud..but hv to admit that south Indian weddings sounded more fascinating after reading these updates 😊

i want fusion now i am an iyer so i want this fusion for my kids :-)
Arya1991 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Where did Arya disappear

In part into college work and drab, annoying real life.
But. 
Mostly into a Kannamoochi-induced II-R&B LaLaLand. 

You pulled me out with a slew of wedding ceremonies related chapters, which were BEAUTIFUL.
You're amazing. 
Enough said.
Arya1991 thumbnail

i want fusion now i am an iyer so i want this fusion for my kids :-)

Anu,

After SoSy, do you think any random Punjabi family will fulfil the expectations and dreams that Nisha has given to our overactive imaginations? ðŸ˜•

You will need the Bhallas only. ðŸ˜†
And, I promise, we'll all look for them. ðŸ˜Š
deernav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

not a big one just a chottu but i like your idea of athai pushing too
.. my reasoning is that these 2 have been wanting to get married and are so connected and this wedding did occur when nobody expected it actually from different galaxies but it happened and that relief only they know so i thought lets say II is crying and sits down for the next round of havan he could just give her  a side hug and may be that will make appa realize that he may hate R&B but R&B loves his daughter a lot.. i know i will gush any way but i want a small private something which gets II to smile genuinely and him to give his full smile  its just between them..

A hug would be too obvious and we know R & B wont do it until hes told to or required to..may be he can do some subtle gestures wen II is crying like pressing the tip of her thumb with his fingers or something like that to let her know he cares..
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arya1991

Anu,

After SoSy, do you think any random Punjabi family will fulfil the expectations and dreams that Nisha has given to our overactive imaginations? ðŸ˜•

You will need the Bhallas only. ðŸ˜†
And, I promise, we'll all look for them. ðŸ˜Š

Thanks!! what would i do without this SoSy gang 😆