SS 8--Transfer of Power on 123 - Page 106

Posted: 9 years ago
aaaw another post asking folks to read Software Symphonies :-)  out of nowhere i see this , made me feel so good

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4325912#p120234622
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

@ nisha are we going to get an update today i know u have a holi party ?

oh no πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  Inniku nanna muhurtha naal ah iruku... we need ketti melam today... pls Nish 
Originally posted by SunshineBliss

with you on that

Anu... nowadays I heard that they allow forehead kiss after tying the mangal sutra.. dont know how true it is πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by swathi1990

Anu... nowadays I heard that they allow forehead kiss after tying the mangal sutra.. dont know how true it is πŸ˜Š

iyer wedding? seriously wow .. i have seen it in other wedding pictures but not in iyer yet .. forehead infront of all the pundits thoda too much no ? πŸ˜†

iyer wedding? seriously wow .. i have seen it in other wedding pictures but not in iyer yet .. forehead infront of all the pundits thoda too much no ? πŸ˜†
i have never seen forehead kissing at a wedding. At a reception I can understand but not during the wedding ceremony. All the pundits and parents sitting there...EWW
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

i have never seen forehead kissing at a wedding. At a reception I can understand but not during the wedding ceremony. All the pundits and parents sitting there...EWW
I have never seen it but it has been sometime since I attended a wedding as well...but read it in a blog about this... I wouldnt say EWWW... I think its each one's perspective here... 
Originally posted by swathi1990

I have never seen it but it has been sometime since I attended a wedding as well...but read it in a blog about this... I wouldnt say EWWW... I think its each one's perspective here... 

You are right it's each ones perspective, just thinking of all the pundits sitting there and reciting all the holy chants... I would have felt awkward...but thats me. As I said at reception I am onboard πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

You are right it's each ones perspective, just thinking of all the pundits sitting there and reciting all the holy chants... I would have felt awkward...but thats me. As I said at reception I am onboard πŸ˜›

Ya...Even I thought that way first..But then some couples I have seen are very comfortable that I have never felt odd about their PDA... So I donno...But the way Nish writes, I am sure there will be some subtle gesture and we will be gushing about it after the next update.

@ nisha are we going to get an update today i know u have a holi party ?
I might go late
or go for a bit and return
will definitely post wedding by 10 AM IST

MOST DEFINITELY
It will take a while to pen down

loved the wedding chapters nisha..
i get to read the chapter so late..holi party at relatives place, cricket match...i missed all the crazy stuff here..

each and every ritual was explained so nicely..i was watching my cousin wedding album..the wedding took place 2 months back and all i was trying to do was connect dots between a real wedding and an imaginary one..was bhabhi so nervous too? were her parents emotional too? was my bhaiya so confident too? i was busy dancing and safeguarding groom's shoes so didn't paid attention thenπŸ˜†

but now it feel so damn real..marriage is a tough job...and getting through all the rasams is a herculean task..🀣

I'm posting my reviews now..plz bear with me...