Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Iamlee
Arshi H,Night 2 Remember,was indeed good.Arnav does things in anger,later repents his actions.But Khushi ,I have always wondered,does the girl have no mean bone in her body,but that's what makes her special& Hotwa fall for her again& again.She has no ego,loss of ego means humility,which is the main reason for KSHAMA,Forgiveness.She is grateful for life& to ppl around her,she never complains,faces life headlong with a smiling face.Thanks for the OS.Is that a threat in the Disclaimer,scared!tc,dear.bye.
Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Brilliant 👏
Arnav always makes hasty decisions in his anger but the main thing of this OS is Kyushu's Vishwas, her TRUST on her love.She knows he loves her and will be back.I must say, for a second ,I thought she is gone.But she stops him ,you said you won't.Ah, you had me there.
Fantastic OS and lovely creations.👏⭐️
chandana.s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Simply Beautiful ..Has right amount of emotions to it
I would have loved if Arnav had gone to her of  love only rather than bcz he came to know that she is not Garima's daughter and then realized he did wrong.. 

Loved the ending.. 
Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Emotional😭 but loved the ending👏
pmohan89 thumbnail
This is way too emotional😭
I didn't like that way he accused Khushi of  and declared her punishment.His was repenting with his aching heart while sitting in the car but It would be way better if he was with her without knowing that truth from Garima.His love should've strong more than any thing.

Love the ending and as usually selfless Khushi who always forgive him but her Faith was stronger than him.
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely OS 😊
Tfs
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Thnx Ladies for such an over whelming response.Will be answering you all soon...😊
smileysarah thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautifully written. Thanks for the message. 
kirti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Beautifully written 
Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .ArshiHamesha.

Thnx Ladies for such an over whelming response.Will be answering you all soon...😊

😊