Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: humsafarsclub

Jyoti,

Beautiful analysis and very apt comparison on Sahir & Zeenat's situation. Both got a second chance. While Sahir learnt his lessons and rectified / redeemed himself, Zeenat's selfish character came out in front of all..

I just loved the way Sahir gave her hand to Arzoo and asked if she can spend her life only with him? and later when he says .Mere dil mein ...mere ehsaas mein sirf aur sirf Aarzoo hai , Meri Aarzoo ".. 
it was mind blowing.. i watched that scene over and over and I can tell i wd never be tired of watching it ever..

and Yes, that gair word and Sahir closing his eyes... sigh that emotion was shortlived because they were trying to rush. But another phenomenal performance by Harhsad.

Me too lvoed the scene when Sahir gives his hand to Aarzoo and she declares that he is everything for her 😳 ... Sahir felt so proud of his humsafar here .. finally someone considered him a human and not some money making machine .. this is what he always wanted , someone who sees him like a normal human  .. unfortunately he never got that in this family but got it in Aarzoo  😳

On one hand the gair word really hurt him a lot but on other hand when Aarzoo told him that you r the world for me , all his hurt faded away in the happiness and glory of finding his real soulmate 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Danseuse

@jyoti06,
It's been two weeks and was able to read all your posts yesterday. Am 10 episodes behind and wl catch them on youtube once am back. Thanks for your posts. Gav me an idea of how the journey wl finally end!

For me, after I read all the posts, Saahir Azim Choudhary deserves it. He was arrogant about his status, power and money which were never his. Today Aarzoo is richer than him. Because she has her relationship with her family intact. A family that loves and respects her. And what about Saahir? He has lost everything incl something that is priceless. His Ammi's love. What an irony! He is a pauper today. He can rake in the moolah with his hard work but his family!! What is left is only what Aarzoo has that he can call his own. Ultimately, "chote sheharwale" log hi is imtihaan main pass ho gaye...

I still feel the script was very weak as they showed him trying to fulfil his promise to save his marriage to Zeenat! And then he eats burnt toast and rain aversion to remind himself of the bitter moments in this marriage. 😲. He also hurts himself to remain faithful to Zeenat and the brilliant finale where he asks Zeenat if she can leave with him!! I am flummoxed. What if she had said "yes"?? Hilarious!!!

Saahir has learnt from his mistakes and also tried to rectify them, but, I couldn't sympathise with Saahir. What goes around, comes around. In fact, I even felt that Harshad Chopda could learn from the character Saahir. Someday, when he reaches the pinnacle of success, he can look back and see what Saahir lost due to his arrogance and false pride!! 😲 its a lesson for life.

So today is the last episode of "Humsafars." A season 2 with a different story and cast would be ideal. A flawless script and direction would be my choice. Else, would request the PH to let it be...

-Rekha

Rekha I got to diagree with u here and  these r my reasons for it

First of all no man deserves to b born as an orphan .. No man or even a woman deserves to get betrayal from his/her lifepartner in return of all the loyalty that he/she commits in a marriage ... No human deserves to b used like a money making machine by someone whom he/she considers a mother figure ... So nope SAC does not deserve all that at all ..

Secondly Every action has equal and opposite reaction .. If SAC was born arrogent and played with people's emotions  , then I would say yes he deserved all that happened with him ... But we know he was not born arrogent or heartless ... Circumstances made him like that after he faced the betrayal from his wife  ... Only then he turned into the present day  SAC that we saw ...

Thirdly Tomorrow if Aarzoo leaves him , I can say mayb he deserves it for playing with Aarzoo's feelings once as she was innocent in all this  but he certainly does not deserve the games that were played by the likes of Zeenat or Alvira since he never really betrayed them or played with their feelings .. And thats why SAC does not deserve the backstabbing that came from these people ...

Fourthly   I really dont think Sahir lost anything .. I feel he just gained true love and a family in Aarzoo which is the biggest wealth of his life ... If he wanted he could hv signed the deal and got his name listed in top 100 businessman over Aarzoo's life when she was kidnapped (Not sure if u hv seen the episodes) ... In that case Aarzoo could hv lost her life then and Sahir could hv won the deal  and become one of the top 10 businessman .. that would hv been the real definition of arrogence and false pride .. isn't it  ... Did he do that ? So how is Sahir a looser then ?

And Lastly  Harshad Chopra dont need to learn anything from Sahir at all because he is one of the most humble actors I hv come across on small screen  ... A complete dedicated person to work and also a down to earth human being ...  Sahir can definitely learn from Harshad  but not vice versa ..

I m not sure if u really understood the character of Sahir because to b honest if he was actually arrogent and carried false pride then he would hv fired Aarzoo from the job that day itself when she wrote that unprofessional resignation letter to him which had no heal or tail .. He could hv fired Aarzoo from the job when she never really came to the office on time and despite being a fresher kept debating with the boss about how brand has no value over creativity when she forgot that if  just creativity was important then she wont b coming to Sayyara to work but instead could hv continued in Lucknow πŸ˜† .,.. But even after all this  she was promoted to Senior Designer if I m not wrong .. Why ? Because he recognised talent even then πŸ˜ƒ

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ecrivain

Jyo πŸ€—

I don't want to discuss the epi today πŸ˜­

I will miss u guys ..n I will miss the forum πŸ˜­

I hope HC comes back ..soon 

He is Brillaint n I would love to see him soon on screen πŸ˜ƒ

I m sure Harshad will b back soon ... dont think he will take a big break again .. already he is being getting offers .. so just a matter of time πŸ˜ƒ

Will miss u all too πŸ€—
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: true2heart

Am commenting after a long time on your post Jyo but I read every single one that you post.  I love looking at the episode through your eyes as you analyse stuff really beautifully. One thing I noticed was that a lot of things you had said in your earlier posts seem to have come true. 

You had mentioned that one day Sahir will realize that the deal was never really important, it was only his ego that was propelling him forward, and the day the realization will hit him, he will leave everything and move on with Arzoo. He said exactly the same thing in the Tuesday episode na, that he was tied to false chains and the deal now meant nothing to him, all that mattered to him was Arzoo. You were pretty spot on about many things, though many times I did not agree with your point of view and thought otherwise πŸ˜†

Mayb its my serial experience πŸ˜†  , But I always knew that  in the climax Sahir will hv to make a choice between Aarzoo and this deal or else he will never realise what his priorities r today ... sometimes its important for a person to b tested to make him realise what he really values in his life ... 😳

Last few days have been such a roller coaster ride na, with everything coming on at a break neck speed to us. I do feel they could have concentrated more on Sahir, as it was his story to tell really. Instead the focus became more on Zeenat and her plotting, too much time and many episodes wasted, that is my only gripe here.

I too wish CVs showed Zeenat out of coma earlier itself and made it more SaAz centric ...

Anyhow coming back to the episode, kudos to the Cvs for projecting the difference between the two loves of his life so clearly. One made him fall in love and broke him, turned him into a work machine, the other made him rise in love and become a proud man, very comfortable with his own identity. To the extent that even though the betrayal of his mother hit him, the word gair cut through him for a moment, he quickly recovered enough to teach Zeenat a lesson and in the same breath declare his love for Arzoo.

Sahir could recover from the shocks today only because he had Aarzoo with him .. 7 yrs back he could not recover from his wife's betrayal , because he was alone and there was no family of his to console him or heal his wounds ... Today he could recover from his mother's betrayal because there was Aarzoo standing right behind to heal him .. thats why hving a family is important because it just gives that hope to us that we r not alone despite facing the betrayal ..

I loved the way Zee couldn't get his sarcasm when he said ki aise pyar ko to inam milna hi chaiye. πŸ˜† and continued with her tirade not realizing that he had said this only to trap her. He is shark, can put two and two together, had she loved him, she wouldn't have pretended to be in coma all this while and would have come clean long ago. She fooled everyone, tried to get the love of his life killed, he was definitely going  to teach her a lesson and he did.

Sahir played it smart this time and Zeenat was trapped in her own trap .. more like saazishon ke saazish mein khud phas gaya saazish πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes being in coma wasn't her fault, but he too had suffered along with her, he waited for 7 years to come out of it, to prove her wrong, to tell her that she didn't matter to him anymore, Who knows had Az not entered his life, he might have accepted her back again as he had become what she wanted him to be after 7 years of long struggle, just to prove to her that he was man enough for her, Thankfully Arzoo walked into his life, accepted him as he was, with all his scars and made him whole again.

I too feel if Aarzoo as not in his life then mayb he would hv accepted Zeenat again but it would b more out of favour that he would hv done to this family than out of love ... Thank God Aarzoo is in his life today because this is what made him realise that one should live their life for their own self too and not always to please others ,..

Her love unshackled him from all the previous jhoote rishte and made him realize that he has finally come home as he has someone to call his own and who is and only his in every way. Did you notice how he says, meri Arzoo and Mrs Arzoo Sahir Azeem Chodhary ? The way he held her hand tightly and turned to face the Nh residents said it all. I was so proud of Sahir and yet there were tears in my eyes coz it made me realize how lonely he had always been till Arzoo came along to fill love and smiles in his eyes.

He was really proud to say that Aarzoo is his wife .. this is the biggest achievement for him in these 7 yrs  ... He finally found his true soulmate and was proud to announce it to the world 😳

I loved the dialogues that Arzoo said and the trust she showed to our man. She understands him so well, sometimes they don;t need any words between them, their eyes speak very eloquently to each other. She cried when Alvira was telling sahir she was the one who plotted and that he was gair. Aankhen arzoo ki thi aur aansoo sahir ke the, perfect humsafars...

she really understands him well .. the moment he turned back to ask her if she would spend rest of her life only with him , she guessed it what Sahir is trying to prove to Zeenat here and so she instantly reciprocates and says the exact thing that Zeenat needed to hear and realise πŸ˜‰

I know we will not see their journey after they leave NH but I so wish we could have seen the second innings of their lives  together where Sahir would be back to being a poet and designer and together they would create and new company and have a couple of babies perhaps. Lets just hope someone gets into their head to make a season2 and we get to see Sahir continuing his journey forward.

To b honest the journey that Sahir will start now with Aarzoo will b his own journey .. All the struggles he will go thorugh now will b his own and so whatever he will achieve now will b his own fame and achievments because earlier he was living a fake life which was not his but now he will finally live his own life and decide his own journey with his wife ... Thats why I hope we get a season 2 to see Sahir's real journey in life ..

Looking forward to meeting you again Jyo when we see HC rising again in his new avatar to entertain us and make us laugh and cry again. God bless. 

I m sure he will b back with a back soon πŸ˜ƒ

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dakshaavi

Great post jyoti and beautiful collages swetha.

It was really a good episode and all actors expression , dialogue were good . Vibhaji as Alvira and harshad are stars ⭐️⭐️of the show . The way they were consistent through out the show and their expression really outstanding.
 I feel since ZEENAT recovered from accident and no other damage caused to any one by Alvira is what saved her from prison.

How I wish the show had run long.

I guess Alvira can b sent to prison only if Zeenat files a case against her as Alvira caused main harm to Zeenat ..so others dont hv the right to send her to prison .. mayb thats one reason why police dint arrest her .. Police can arrest her only if Zeenat reopens her own accident case  ..  Again for that u need proofs which Anam has I guess but one never knows if Anam will ever give it to Zeenat or not .. Mayb these things would hv come in picture if the show continued /.//

Agree about Vibhaji .. she was excellent along with Harshad πŸ‘πŸ‘
Danseuse thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Rekha I got to diagree with u here and these r my reasons for it

First of all no man deserves to b born as an orphan .. No man or even a woman deserves to get betrayal from his/her lifepartner in return of all the loyalty that he/she commits in a marriage ... No human deserves to b used like a money making machine by someone whom he/she considers a mother figure ... So nope SAC does not deserve all that at all ..

Secondly Every action has equal and opposite reaction .. If SAC was born arrogent and played with people's emotions , then I would say yes he deserved all that happened with him ... But we know he was not born arrogent or heartless ... Circumstances made him like that after he faced the betrayal from his wife ... Only then he turned into the present day SAC that we saw ...

Thirdly Tomorrow if Aarzoo leaves him , I can say mayb he deserves it for playing with Aarzoo's feelings once as she was innocent in all this but he certainly does not deserve the games that were played by the likes of Zeenat or Alvira since he never really betrayed them or played with their feelings .. And thats why SAC does not deserve the backstabbing that came from these people ...

Fourthly I really dont think Sahir lost anything .. I feel he just gained true love and a family in Aarzoo which is the biggest wealth of his life ... If he wanted he could hv signed the deal and got his name listed in top 100 businessman over Aarzoo's life when she was kidnapped (Not sure if u hv seen the episodes) ... In that case Aarzoo could hv lost her life then and Sahir could hv won the deal and become one of the top 10 businessman .. that would hv been the real definition of arrogence and false pride .. isn't it ... Did he do that ? So how is Sahir a looser then ?

And Lastly Harshad Chopra dont need to learn anything from Sahir at all because he is one of the most humble actors I hv come across on small screen ... A complete dedicated person to work and also a down to earth human being ... Sahir can definitely learn from Harshad but not vice versa ..

I m not sure if u really understood the character of Sahir because to b
honest if he was actually arrogent and carried false pride then he
would hv fired Aarzoo from the job that day itself when she wrote that
unprofessional resignation letter to him which had no heal or tail .. He
could hv fired Aarzoo from the job when she never really came to the
office on time and despite being a fresher kept debating with the boss about how brand has no value over creativity when she forgot that if just creativity was important then she wont b coming to Sayyara to work but instead could hv continued in LucknowπŸ˜† .,.. But even after all this she was promoted to Senior Designer if I m
not wrong .. Why ? Because he recognised talent even then πŸ˜ƒ

Hey Jyoti,
My views are sacrosanct, so lets agree to disagree. πŸ˜ƒ Aarzoo changed Saahir -undoubtedly. But he has to pay for all his sins -burning down factory, making poor people loose their jobs and livelihood, threatening Aarzoo and the forced nikaah, insulting her in front of all his employees, her tears and her fears, Zaks false DNA report, the taunts...your past cannot be erased. You can only learn from it. Allah has taught him a lesson about "guroor"!!! πŸ˜ƒ and given him a chance to start all over again.

Lastly, regarding Harshad, I hav stated in my earlier posts that I am scared to criticism him because of his fan club. πŸ˜ƒ. I wrote "Someday, and not "Today". Change is the only constant thing in our lives and we need to always change for the better.

My further comments on "Humsafars" after I see the last 10 episodes that I missed.

-Rekha
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: raaz19

Thanks jo for the great update yesterday... just watch the episode today and must say thanks to the cvs for closing all the loops brilliantly...

From answering the issue regarding the burnt toast to his annoyance with rain... I truly liked the contrast that the cvs managed to show between sahir first wife zeenat and second arzoo... Each line written was showing us the light that he has received at the end of the long dark journey he has had to endure due to his past.. sahir again was shown to be a winner and true player at this game because again he has been able to prove why his love for arzoo is stronger then his bond with the past... well played by sahir when he asked zee to leave it all behind.. The whole exchange between said and arzoo bought a tear to my eye because you could see arzoo fear of losing her humsafar while he was taking to zee...

Yeah the contrast shown was really interesting and this way Sahir proved it to Zeenat why today he is still a winner despite loosing out on the promise because Aarzoo is much more important to him than her promise .. I always felt Sahir being an orphan suffered from inferiority complex and thats why when he was repeatedly put down in the past by his wife , he became desperate to fulfill her promise and prove a point .. this inferiority complex is common in those who r devoid of love and relationships .. same happened with Sahir too .. But the day Aarzoo came in his life , he became a more secure person then .. he had no complex , no fears or no vengence in his heart anymore  ... Thats where the depseration towards his promise became null and void after a point which he realised when he was on the verge of fulfilling that promise ...

Truly he showed that although he was the outsider he still was loyal and never really cared for the money but valued the relations he had gained by marrying zeenat... loved the way he held arzoo hand and said let's leave without even a slight hesitation... Thank god the original sahir we saw at the start was bought back... This transition was nice to see because it reminded me of there nikkah and the bond they had entered... The hand gesture once again showed us the confidence that he had in arzoo when he broke her nikkah with zaki... I am happy that this loop was also closed though this bond shown and the way he addressed her as his only partner and love in his life... The smile on sahir face was brilliant...

yess what we saw yesterday was the original Sahir .. he was a happy free man who was ready to live his own life with dignity with his wife ... And he had the confidence that Aarzoo will never prove him wrong unlike Zeenat who always proved him wrong .. we might argue on why this comparison is needed but I feel for any story that carries such complex relation or equation of two wives , the comparison is important for a clear story telling so that as viewers we r not left confused as to why Sahir chooses Aarzoo over Zeenat in the end without giving that second chance to Zeenat ,,,

Secondly anum should also be rewarded for being loyal to arzoo on her game because without given her the papers all this would have not been revealed... wish they had developed her character more in the beginning... The way she played zee and acp at there own game was brilliant to watch...

Yeah got to give it to Anam here .. she was definitely the game changer in all this πŸ‘ .. she might hv her own agenda here to become Sayyara's VP , but still she did help SaAz in a way ..

Zaki although his role was small in the episode was revelatant enjoyed the way he was annoyed at his mum for betraying sahir his silence showed all the pain he felt.. However I also liked the way he walked away and called the police...showed how loyal he still was to his brother and his pain...

yeah he did the smart thing without wasting any time .. hope today we do see Zaki saying a word or two to his mother about the whole betrayal saga ...

Besides this I loved the way ka today stood up for what is right and wrong when it came to zeenat... I liked the way she gave sahir his justice and to her that she should have not been that selfish...I enjoyed watching her soften towards arzoo and I could see her pride in both saaz when they made there promise to each other... This showed me that she never hated arzoo but was only being the protective mother that she had always been for zeenat... wish alvira learnt something from her at that moment... I could see her hurt also when alvira had told sahir that he was an outsider... I could see she was disappointed...

I agree .. KA looked quite a fair person .. she really loved Zeenat and always thought Aarzoo is trying to snatch Sahir away from Zeenat , reason why she hated Aarzoo  .. but today when she realised that Zeenat was the one to betray not just Sahir but everyone else with her coma act , she was the first one to slap her hard .. I will love to see KA having few last words with Aarzoo today and giving both SaAz blessings for their future .. πŸ˜ƒ

Anyway lover the whole saaz moment and hope today we get to see that happy end between the two...

I m sure we will 😳

Hope ka apologises to both before they leave and alvira is nor forgiven...

Alvira better ask for forgiveness before they leave 😑

Thanks for the great pictures again... I hope cvs read our points and look at writeng a 2 season of there journey..

yeah we can always hope ..

Let me know what you think..

:) raz

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Danseuse

Hey Jyoti,
My views are sacrosanct, so lets agree to disagree. πŸ˜ƒ Aarzoo changed Saahir -undoubtedly. But he has to pay for all his sins -burning down factory, making poor people loose their jobs and livelihood, threatening Aarzoo and the forced nikaah, insulting her in front of all his employees, her tears and her fears, Zaks false DNA report, the taunts...your past cannot be erased. You can only learn from it. Allah has taught him a lesson about "guroor"!!! πŸ˜ƒ and given him a chance to start all over again.

Lastly, regarding Harshad, I hav stated in my earlier posts that I am scared to criticism him because of his fan club. πŸ˜ƒ. I wrote "Someday, and not "Today". Change is the only constant thing in our lives and we need to always change for the better.

My further comments on "Humsafars" after I see the last 10 episodes that I missed.

-Rekha

Yes we got to agree to disagree here  😳

U r forgetting that if he made mistakes , he rectified it too by re-building the factory back in case u missed that episode 😳 ...

Coming to his forced nikaah with Aarzoo , in this case Aarzoo is the victim if I m not wrong .. If the victim today is fine with her culprit and wants to b with him for the rest of her life , then isn't that his biggest achievement as a human to win over the heart of his victim ?

Again coming to what he did with Zaki , well in tonight's epi he will b handing over same Sayyara to Zaki only  .. he always had the choice not to hand it over to Zaki  and be with Zeenat  ... but he opted for the later

so Whatever Sahir has choosen today is not really him paying for his sins but its actually the choices he made as a winner  ,... 

Again I feel its unfair to blame Harshad for his fan club ... Just Because his fan club is possessive for him , does not really make the actor arrogent or proud ... he is quite a simple guy from whatever I hv seen of him and this is coming from someone who is not even a Harshad fan to start with but I still admire his work and dedication .. will not judge him based on his fan clubs 😳
Edited by jyoti06 - 9 years ago
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

KA is a mother, mother without a child! i have immense respect for her, she stood up like a warrior for Zee, something even few real mothers wouldn't ( example being Mrs sarfaz Sheik no1, yes i wont leave her alone even now πŸ˜† ) i love KA , no not because she slapped zee, but i see her yearning for a child. It's sentimental!

Alvira wasn't arrested ? c'mon cvs she pushed her step-daughter into coma for 7 years ! is that a joke ?

And yes im looking forward to the ' hit by jhumrukhan ' today πŸ˜†πŸ˜† someone is to face biwi's wrath πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Jyoti, are you going to write for RR's show on cid ? or the most waited one ( RK?s show ) on cid ? i watched the previous one yesterday, not bad not sure i will continue to like itπŸ˜•.

Edited by -Rojaa- - 9 years ago
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I liked how the mysteries had been tied up in the last 2-3 episodes. Alvira behind Zeenat's initial attack and the attack in NY, Zeenat behind her own attack later (in the pool, road), Alvira behind her own attack during the fire and Rathode- Zeenat behind Aarzoo's and Sahir's attacks. Although I understood that Zeenat's reason for Aarzoo's attack was to get rid of Aarzoo from Sahir's life... I didn't quite catch the motive behind poisoning Sahir. Maybe seeing she couldn't get rid of Aarzoo from Sahir's life, Zeenat might have decided to get rid of Sahir altogether... πŸ˜•

The 'Zeenat's love vs Aarzoo's love' part looked a bit filmy but nicely cleared out everything in open for everyone. KA's reaction to Zeenat's misdeeds and her hurt was nicely done. And yes, I wouldn't want Alvira to go scot-free... she did attempt murder; it doesn't matter if the person on the receiving end was evil; it was still a crime and her motive was purely greed...

Now looking forward to the final episode and the last SaAz scene... πŸ˜ƒ