Botox Bitches- New Reality Show in Town!

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Welcome aboard, fellow snake-lovers. 😆😆

Are you all here? Well, c'mon aboard quickly, because I have some very important news to share with you all!

There is a new reality show in town that will obliterate all its competition- from Bigg Boss to Masterchef India. 😲😲 Which show is this, you ask?

It is NONE OTHER THAN the Phateechars home-produced, NEW, 'absolutely fresh from the snake pit' reality show- Botox Bitches- chronicling the glamorous and adventurous lifestyle of backstabbing snakes.

Botox Bitches is a never-before seen rollercoaster of fun that will take its viewers through the most exotic locales- snake infested swamps of Allahabad, newer habitat zones like Birla House, the dirty venomous ditches of UP and even to the far-flung corners of India where the Botox Serpents will introduce the viewers to the rest of their glamorous, absolutely lethal (word used literally, so MIND IT) serpentine cousins- Rakhi, Lata, Ankit AND the list of countless villains who will no doubt trouble this little bird called Suhani in the future. 😲😆

Featuring a talented, venom-spitting cast of:
  • Dadi Birla AKA Anaconda/Cobra- Dadi Birla is the head snake of this stellar cast. 😆 She has the combined powers of the Anaconda and the Cobra- the venomous bite of the Cobra combined with the jadi-booty powers imbued by Nicki Minaj's Anaconda, which enable her to give her victims a bootilicious death by suffocating them with her jadi-booty. 😆🤣
  • Soumya/Baby Snake AKA Boa Constrictor- She is a dangerous one, who seems to not have fangs, but actually catches her prey (read- hapless husbands of best friends) by hugging them tightly and slobbering venom all over them. The victim is rendered breathless by her soul-stealing hug, which is worse than a Dementors' Kiss.
  • Ragini AKA Viper- This botox banshee is ultra-glam and can put other serpentine style icons to shame with her glittering hide and dazzling fashion sense. 😆😆 She is truly viper-tongued because every single word out of her mouth is meant to hurt.
  • Menka AKA Rattle Snake- She is the noisiest Botox Bitch who announces their plans to the whole world. She tattles, oops rattles away to glory and people run a mile when they hear her coming.
Watch Anaconda, Boa Constrictor, Viper and Rattle Snake slither around the world, ruining lives, stealing husbands and being a general menace.

Get ready to see the serpentine stars who have worked in hits like-
Snakes on a plane
Snakes on a train
Venomous
Python
Anaconda I, II, III, IV

and countless others...

Produced by Yuvraj Birla AKA Patron Saint of disadvantaged snakes. Builder of Botox Paradise, as described by dunceHat. 😉😉

Victims-
  1. Suhani 'sometimes Birla'. The Botox Bitches' bete noir. Watch out to see her being tortured in a variety of ways.
  2. Sharad 'Homeless' Birla
  3. Pratima 'No respect' Birla
  4. Saurabh 'Viper lover' Birla
  5. Anuj 'Body Builder' Birla

and many more...

Tune in to watch episode 1 soon on your favourite channel- Snakes Plus, sorry Star Plus! 😉😉

😆😉🤣

Edited by clarity - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arch_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣
BRILLIANT!!! no words can do justice to this post... just brilliant!!!!👏
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
hilarious, the names are hilarious...Anaconda, Boa Constrictor , Viper, and Rattle Snake  🤣🤣🤣🤣 Sharad the Homeless Birla 🤣🤣
khushi_shankar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

ROFL!!! ROFL!! Loved the idea nad the concept!
I'm sure that this show will be a great hit! And, you forgot to mention what channel it will come on.
clarity thumbnail

Originally posted by: arch_angel

🤣🤣🤣

BRILLIANT!!! no words can do justice to this post... just brilliant!!!!👏

Hahha, just the idea of them as snakes makes me laugh my head off. 😆😆
clarity thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushi_shankar

ROFL!!! ROFL!! Loved the idea nad the concept!
I'm sure that this show will be a great hit! And, you forgot to mention what channel it will come on.

Yes, please tune in to watch it at Snakes Plus, I'm sorry, Star Plus! 😉😉😆😆
clarity thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

hilarious, the names are hilarious...Anaconda, Boa Constrictor , Viper, and Rattle Snake  🤣 Sharad the Homeless Birla 🤣🤣

hahhaha, thought we needed it after today. 😆😆😆😉😉🤣🤣I actually googled 'types of snakes' for this. 😉
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: clarity

Yes, please tune in to watch it at Snakes Plus, I'm sorry, Star Plus! 😆

@bold 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣!!!!!!!!!!!!!
clarity thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

@bold 🤣!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SSEL CVs have driven me crazy. 🤣🤣
yanks28 thumbnail
Apu, after this post...I keep picturing various snakes, Boas, Vipers, Anacondas...slithering around BH and Ramesh trying to do his work without stepping on any of them...omg what an image! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤪