Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -RohitMaxwell-

Dirty politics on focus? at least dont we deserve any clarification now? What will happen with New actor Varun? Things will eventually get clear! #Peace... As for SJ being closed to KVB doesnt make anyone better... She can be friend with anyone regardless of what they do! thats her choice which doesnt make her friends action right! its so sad when people accuse of negativity n keep blame shitfing when none knows the truth.. Whats the big deal even if someone accusing some actors? They don know anyone nor anyone will get to change others view writing pages after pages! Dirty politics can be with anyone... Keep this topic free.. If anyone talks about dirty politics does not make KVB guilty! that can be anyone, right? why so serious only to blame others for spreading negativity later!

Oh, please. It was brought up by whom first all can clearly see. Who derailed this thread? You never responded to SJ accusations? Whenever something was written about her, people kept quiet, right? 

LOL@ accusing halfway and then backing out. it's clear who everyone is pointing at insinuating, and then you say, it can be anyone. LOL.
Edited by KhatamKahani - 9 years ago
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: flora212

no SJ is an angel😳she cant be friend with dirty people😳between we can understand which anyone some people talking about without being mentioning the name😛anyways this was Supposed to be SS interview topic. Better to continue the discussion related to the topic. Me offf...

Thanks for getting off from here! Its her choice. Real friendship is after show for any actor or actress! These things happened already with many actors!
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@KhatamKahani oyeee ðŸ˜² you are stunnerz now ðŸ¥³congratulations!  ðŸ¤—
flora212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RohitMaxwell-

Thanks for getting off from here! Its her choice. Real friendship is after show for any actor or actress! These things happened already with many actors!

I was about to go but before this I will tell you to tell same thing to one of the member here cause she said SJ is angel😳 and Angels don't do friendship with dirty people😛
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Please do not congratulate.😆 I did not want this. Was trying to keep it at bay.
snehaluvmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
POST makes it clear its about SS if you dont like anything about him or his fans why even bother to peep in ???? 
or should i say Paulo Coelho said it right 

Paulo Coelho " 'Haters are confused admirers who can't understand why everybody else likes you'😉
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: flora212

I know which dirty you are talking about my Sahil playing dirty dirty all around would be such a treat to watch ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Great. It was meant for you guys only. Thanks for that you know. Great way to vent out your frustration. Of ALL types. ;) ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

but i was waiting for it and i am glad 😛 😆
flora212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

you don't like the colour? ðŸ˜† But it's looking good on you😉😆
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: snehaluvmaaneet

POST makes it clear its about SS if you dont like anything about him or his fans why even bother to peep in ????

or should i sayPaulo Coelho said it right

Paulo Coelho " 'Haters are confused admirerswho can't understand why everybody else likes you'😉

who started first?? 🥱