Suhani starts fighting back and Soumya's 'Exhibition'!

clarity thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
#1
Hi everyone! 😊

Okay, maybe my opinion will be in the minority here, but I thought today's episode was a very exciting one. πŸ‘πŸ‘ I loved how there was so much focus on Suhani and the CVs really developed her emotions further. Despite all the torture, I was glad to see the seeds of retaliation in Suhani today instead of obliviousness. 😲😲 Here's to Suhani's awakening!

Suhani is peeved at SnakeRaj: Yuvraj is waiting outside for Suhani and Sharad walks by. Yuvraj tells him that he didn't ask him about the art exhibition because he KNEW Sharad wouldn't be interested. Don't you just love how he makes assumptions on behalf of his supposed loved ones- like Suhani, Sharad etc? πŸ˜† Sharad inquires further and he is shocked to learn Soumya is going too. He questions Yuvraj over it and DumbRaj tells him that Soumya has reformed herself now and tells him that she was sad enough to attempt suicide. Sharad is shocked 😲 and tells him that this is another one of baby snake's schemes, but DumbRaj is too far gone to listen. DumbRaj then sends Soumya to Suhani to check on her. GOD! Why are you such a dolt??? You knew she had BURNED herself, so why didn't you go and check on YOUR WIFE yourself?? 😑😑😑WTH! Of course, Somu goes to Suhani and lies to her that Yuvraj has sent a message to Suhani to take rest because she's hurt. You had to feel sorry for Suhani here- she had a blister and wasn't even able to put her bangles on. 😭😭 Suhani is upset that JerkRaj sent Somu to tell her to stay home while Somu goes and tells JerkRaj to leave Suhani alone because she needs rest. 🀒 Yup, we believe you, Soumya.

Yuvraj goes to their bedroom to see a hurt Suhani and tells her it's alright if she wants to stay back. 😲😲 WHAT??!! You would want to venture out to that art exhibition with Baby Snake, but you didn't think of staying back with your wife? 😑 Suhani says that he should never have asked her if he didn't want her to come. πŸ‘ Loving this pissed off Suhani. Yuvraj is confused by this response and says he doesn't wanna fight with her. ❓ Sharad witnesses Somu trying to strong arm Suhani into staying back under the guise of sympathy, while Dadi arrives and tells Suhani to go with SnakeRaj. Soumya is shocked at this and the three set off to the art exhibition.


Soumya exhibits her skills at the Art Exhibition: YuvAni and Soumya arrive at the exhibition and Yuvraj goes to park his car. While Somu wonders why Yuvraj drives when the Birlas have so many drivers, Suhani says that he only brings the vintage car when she comes along. Soumya's face falls and just as they are going inside, Krishna arrives in an auto. Okay guys, I know I already said this, but what are the poor Krishna and the rich Birlas doing at the same cafe? πŸ˜• I mean, CVs, ever heard of this thing called the income gap? πŸ˜† Then, these pathetic bullies who remind me of nasty schoolyard bullies come to Suhani and Soumya and start harassing them. 🀒 They ask Soumya to out on a date with them, and when Suhani intervenes, they tell her that they were speaking to Somu and not Suhani 'Aunty'. 😑 They see Yuvraj coming and say, "Oh no! She has already been booked. A handsome guy like that would never go for an Amavasya Chand (No Moon) i.e. Suhani when the Poonam ka Chand (New moon) is available". GOD! My teeth were actually chattering with rage when I heard that. 😑😑 You f**king assholes! You obviously have nothing else to do in your lives except bully people. As they say, the only people who try to bring you down are the ones below you. πŸ˜ƒ Suhani is way above these clowns.

They go inside and Suhani is admiring a painting when a kurta-clad man walks over to her. Guys! I can not tell you the joy I felt in seeing Suhani with another man who was not Yuvraj ,lol. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† JerkRaj seriously needs a competitor for Suhani's affections. Suhani interprets the painting for him and says that every night is succeeded by the dawn. The man turns out to be Yuvraj's favourite painter, Aman Khatri! 😲 I wish he became Suhani's favourite painter too, if you know what I mean. πŸ˜† I think a new guy is badly needed to stir the pot and I guess I'm a madcap for hoping this Aman Khatri makes a comeback. πŸ˜†Suhani wants to buy the painting, but a manager tells her it has already been bought. Suhani's disappointment quickly turns to happiness when she finds out the buyer is none other than Yuvraj. 😲 She goes to him to thank him for buying the painting, but he tells her he has bought it for Somu to cheer her up and not for them. Suhani's face falls hearing that and she says that Somu is so cheerful, so what is the need to cheer her up? I loved the bite in her voice when she said that. πŸ‘πŸ‘ Yuvraj tells her that maybe she doesn't want Suhani to see her upset and is faking it. Suhani gets a phone call from Bhavna while Yuvraj hurries out when he sees Soumya's text that she is going home because she is upset.


SnakeRaj drama and Krishna sees them: Okay guys, I'm not gonna waste too much time on this, for obvious reasons. Yuvraj sees Soumya upset and she spins some more yarn about being 'ALONE'. Dumbraj falls for this and takes her to the same cage Krishna has come to to console her. Krishna's prospective match arrives while he sees SnakeRaj sitting alone at a table. 🀒🀒 *Pukes* Soumya is crying about destroying her life and goes and hugs Dumbraj while he sits immobile like somebody has put a gun to his head. Krishna sees this, gets angry and says yes to the girl in the heat of the moment. Krishna seems to be doing what none of you want him to do AKA move on from Soumya in anger. Yuvraj gets a call from the poor Suhani who is lugging that huge painting around and Somu requests him not to tell Suhani and worry her. 🀒🀒 W*F! JerkRaj tells Suhani to go home or go shopping and Suhani asks him how can she go alone? This is exactly why women shouldn't be dependent on their husbands. 😑 JerkRaj- how could you expect her to go alone while you console her dumb BFF? Do you have any sense of courtesy or not? You expect her to lug that painting around on her own? πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Suhani is shocked and goes outside to hail an auto. The poor thing is struggling with many bags and the paintings when the bullies from before make a comeback. They talk about how Suhani has been left alone and why anybody would want to drink 'black tea' when 'kesar milk' is available. 😑😑 At that point, I have to say that Suhani became the Star of the episode for me, because she pulls her arm back and delivers a resounding slap to the guy's cheek. πŸ‘ Way to go, Suhani! I'm SO PROUD of you! This shows that she can defend herself if the need arises and her retaliation to anyone will make them quake in their boots. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

RagMen taunt Suhani:
I have to say, today's episode was all about Suhani, her emotions and reactions and this is why I liked it. Even with RagMen, Suhani was not a pushover today. πŸ‘πŸ‘ Menka says to Rags that they are about to see a very entertaining movie starring 'SomRaj' and Suhani. 😑😑 GOD! It's like the CVs want to trash their own show by having a character give the villain and the male lead a portmanteau. Rags agrees and they look upon Suhani as she struggles to get the painting and the bags in. 😭😭 She is truly alone. Rags goes and taunts her that the reason Yuvraj took her along was so that she could carry all this for them. Suhani, my girl, sweetly says, "Rags Bhabhi, you care SO MUCH about me. Why don't you help me out by helping me carrying all this in? Oh no, I forgot your nails will break. It's okay". Loved Rags' drooping face when she said that. RagMen follow Suhani into Soumya's room, not done with their jibes. I think I liked this because RagMen told Suhani what we all have been saying for a while and made her aware of some home truths. Menka says that Suhani exists in BH to do all the work Ramesh can't, and I was happy Suhani became aware of what they think of her services. This is the beginning of her awakening! πŸ˜ƒ Rags then says that why is Suhani's husband out with her best friend instead of being with Suhani and Suhani replies that, "Just because I'm silent, it doesn't mean I don't know how to retort. I have better things to do than retort to your useless jibes"!πŸ‘πŸ‘ OOH! Burn Ragini, Burn! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I feel all this torture is just part of Suhani coming face to face with the truth.
Loved how Suhani stood up to them and I feel this is the start of Suhani's battle!

Very long, but Suhani's new avatar warranted a detailed analysis.

What say?
Edited by clarity - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

28

Views

4.5k

Users

13

Likes

85

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
#2
Well I'm skipping this episode.
bubbly.bms thumbnail
Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
#3
Thanks for the update..you make all the episodes bearable...
Suhani should reserve some of those slaps to her jerk husband ..and her somu devi
clarity thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
#4

Originally posted by: bubbly.bms

Thanks for the update..you make all the episodes bearable...

Suhani should reserve some of those slaps to her jerk husband ..and her somu devi


Thanks. πŸ˜ƒ

Yep, I'm waiting for the day when Suhani shows her firepower to these blasted Birlas.
clarity thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
#5

Originally posted by: rbb1

Thank you for the review



Glad to help. 😳
clarity thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: yanks28

Well I'm skipping this episode.



You can watch it to see Suhani's awakening. The whole episode was about how she realises something is going on behind her back.
qwerty012 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
#7
I am skipping this epi..
clarity thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: qwerty012

I am skipping this epi..



I watched it for Suhani and I loved the fierce, fighting Suhani they gave us. Hope we see more of her in the future. πŸ‘πŸΌ
shamil thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
#9
Tfs apu
I am not in a mood to watch dumbo entertaining snaky
If I do I will come back and post my view
Post revelation suhani is gonna be strong as implied. Thank u cvs for small mercies

clarity thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: shamil

Tfs apu

I am not in a mood to watch dumbo entertaining snaky
If I do I will come back and post my view
Post revelation suhani is gonna be strong as implied. Thank u cvs for small mercies



Suhani is my hero and I watch for her. Yuvraj can go take a hike, for all I care. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I am shipping her with Yuvi's favourite painter Aman Khatri, lol. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Watch the Suhani parts and tell me what you thought, Di.

I think Suhani will definitely be a rock and I'll be staying to watch her story.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".