Suhani starts fighting back and Soumya's 'Exhibition'!- Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

28

Views

4.5k

Users

13

Likes

85

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
#21
I 2nd u this was a very good episode. I think suhani fans who like yuvraj abit should just skip his part with snaky. Bt the rest of the episode was just bang on very fast paced, diff and actually totally enjoyable. I think though that Yuvraj his behavior affects our mood so much that he actually irritates us to the pt that even if it is a good episode if u watch him he just spoils it with his love for snaky. Firstly future couple sharad and snaky where matching today yellow, yellow he is a dirty fellow lol(dnt mean sharad actually thata a dialogue from main tero hero) and really they are gona be a couple this is a love hate bound btw them I loved hw snaky looked at him today lol. Yuvraj and his his sympathy for snaky f**k him. Suhani I am loving it u are reacting like a normal person and u actually told him off good for u my girl darn proud of u. Than those menacing guys I have a little diff view as to why they where fighting with suhani its coz she had been acting like she was their mother when she was scolding them bt they totally over stepped the mark when they commented on her complexion it was totally wrong. Bt 1 thing I was happy that snaky actually looked like she was gona stand up for suhani. Than the very handsome and tall Aman Khatre he just looked regal, he looked like a nice guy and I loved hw he was listening to her he didn't treat her comment like she was a child and was acting condescending to her as if he knew everything. It was a very easy conversation btw equals who had the same thoughts. I am really hoping that the cvs have started a back story with Aman and if they haven't I will be going mad on twitter for this guy. They ruined Perv-kit for all of us we cnt let this guy go and have the focus on just snaky-dumbraj and suhani and suhani fighting for him. We need an alternative to this combo. We need something that can bring us some relief and that I think could be Aman and suhani together. And now the slap uff wow hot I am so happy that it wasn't as the segment predicted suhani slapping those guys for snaky bt she did it for herself I am darn happy. And than the ragmen and suhani scene after a long time we got these 3 together and this has got to be their best scene together. That suhani and rags scene uff was too good I love hw suhani asked her to help lol it was hot. I like this girl she does things in her own way and she gets the pt across this is what I want to see more of from her. And than the bedroom I am loving this feisty suhani for the 1st time she said she knew exactly hw what they where saying and she could give them a fitting reply bt she got bettr things to do. These 3 ladies if given a chance are just such elegant performance. I have missed their interactions with 1 another and on holi I am waiting for suhani to find out dadi's truth and fight her. Truly looking forward to hw the suhani story is shaping up.
sandiab thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
#22
And btw happy krishna is getting married again. And his anger problems are still around no hope for the guy evry1 was right ab him that he would just want snaky for a few days and than his nonsense would start bt I am kind of glad ab that coz he can still eventually be used in the story later on for revenge against the Birlas
anita_m thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
#23
Thank you for the review.
I was determined to skip it, but changed my mind after the consensus seemed to be that it's worth watching. You were right, Apurva--it was nowhere near as bad as I'd feared, and I could cheer aloud for suhani/rajshri.

She was really good, from the moment she questioned that YUVRAj had suggested she not go? to her statement/question to him (such an IDIOT this guy!) re why ask her if he didn't want her to go/she didn't want to fight (after BQ shocked her by saying she should go) but with an air that he really effing deserved to be fought with (not OVER, for once). Her reaction and retaliation to dadi's hires (I'm sure--why else would the old witch want her to go or tell snaky to watch what'd happen?) was so, so appropriate. Felt total satisfaction when she smacked the creep. But how offensive was all that talk--still, we have to admit is does happen. Then her total normal interaction with the artist (Obviously we ALL have the same idea regarding him), with the usual sweet smile. One of the few leading ladies I've seen who doesn't do much matyred or sulk-laden drama. Her thought process as she saw jerko/snake gone, her reaction to that mannerless boor telling her to go home or shopping (yes, jerko, that's all women want, retails therapy for any heartbreak), and the cherry on the cake in her reactions to RagsMen.

BRING BACK THE ARTIST FOR SUHANI. Let him like/love her, admire her, and let him show those feelings to the useless princling. More, let suhani admire and show him enough attention, respect and liking that jerko takes it as love and BURNS.

While I did not like jerko's behavior much, it also was obvious that he is being played by snaky and anxious to placate her, keep her from doing something that will screw everyone's happiness. So many guys can be fooled by women who play games and tricks, so while he annoys me a lot, I haven't written him off from THIS episode (others, yes). He looked plenty taken aback at her sudden move next to hm and crying on his shoulder. But AFTER he's seen what snaky's capable of, he really does need his turn with the brain going around the show in turns. But what got me mad is his forgetting suhani's injury and expecting her to take th stuff home with a painful hand. SlapRaj.

Snaky...surprising, she actually seemed annoyed at the eve-teasers being nasty about suhani. So out of character for her--I've never seen her as suhani's friend,so don't know what she was like as a 'normal' friend. But the rest of the time, vomitworthy as ever.
DYXTRKWXFCEWCX4X thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
#24
finally watched the episode
yeah u were not; not a bad episode actually
I am liking the changes i see in suhani.
jerk cum dumbraj can do what ever he wants, i dont care at the moment.
The artist looks good. nice eyes. CVs can we have him paying attention to suhani pls? (this must be the only show where the viewers are demanding the heroine to be paired with any tom dick and harry lol, how frustrated we are)
MriduB thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
#25
Thank u so much for the post clarity...as always! :P :D

clarity thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
#26

Originally posted by: L5YVP7MQ56IDETCF

finally watched the episode

yeah u were not; not a bad episode actually
I am liking the changes i see in suhani.
jerk cum dumbraj can do what ever he wants, i dont care at the moment.
The artist looks good. nice eyes. CVs can we have him paying attention to suhani pls? (this must be the only show where the viewers are demanding the heroine to be paired with any tom dick and harry lol, how frustrated we are)



Yeah, my feelings for JerkRaj- "Hatao yaar!". 😆😆 Concentrating on Suhani right now. Yep, like I said in my post, seeing Suhani with any unrelated male her age gets me excited. 😆😆 I really liked the way he spoke to her.
clarity thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
#27

Originally posted by: MriduB

Thank u so much for the post clarity...as always! :P :D



You are welcome, as always! 😃
clarity thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
#28

Originally posted by: sandiab

I 2nd u this was a very good episode. I think suhani fans who like yuvraj abit should just skip his part with snaky. Bt the rest of the episode was just bang on very fast paced, diff and actually totally enjoyable. I think though that Yuvraj his behavior affects our mood so much that he actually irritates us to the pt that even if it is a good episode if u watch him he just spoils it with his love for snaky. Firstly future couple sharad and snaky where matching today yellow, yellow he is a dirty fellow lol(dnt mean sharad actually thata a dialogue from main tero hero) and really they are gona be a couple this is a love hate bound btw them I loved hw snaky looked at him today lol. Yuvraj and his his sympathy for snaky f**k him. Suhani I am loving it u are reacting like a normal person and u actually told him off good for u my girl darn proud of u. Than those menacing guys I have a little diff view as to why they where fighting with suhani its coz she had been acting like she was their mother when she was scolding them bt they totally over stepped the mark when they commented on her complexion it was totally wrong. Bt 1 thing I was happy that snaky actually looked like she was gona stand up for suhani. Than the very handsome and tall Aman Khatre he just looked regal, he looked like a nice guy and I loved hw he was listening to her he didn't treat her comment like she was a child and was acting condescending to her as if he knew everything. It was a very easy conversation btw equals who had the same thoughts. I am really hoping that the cvs have started a back story with Aman and if they haven't I will be going mad on twitter for this guy. They ruined Perv-kit for all of us we cnt let this guy go and have the focus on just snaky-dumbraj and suhani and suhani fighting for him. We need an alternative to this combo. We need something that can bring us some relief and that I think could be Aman and suhani together. And now the slap uff wow hot I am so happy that it wasn't as the segment predicted suhani slapping those guys for snaky bt she did it for herself I am darn happy. And than the ragmen and suhani scene after a long time we got these 3 together and this has got to be their best scene together. That suhani and rags scene uff was too good I love hw suhani asked her to help lol it was hot. I like this girl she does things in her own way and she gets the pt across this is what I want to see more of from her. And than the bedroom I am loving this feisty suhani for the 1st time she said she knew exactly hw what they where saying and she could give them a fitting reply bt she got bettr things to do. These 3 ladies if given a chance are just such elegant performance. I have missed their interactions with 1 another and on holi I am waiting for suhani to find out dadi's truth and fight her. Truly looking forward to hw the suhani story is shaping up.



Yes, actually they way they structure Sharad-Somu scenes and their chemistry when they fight, I am starting to think Snakey will become a permanent fixture in BH. 😲😲 Who knows what will happen to Krishna? At the same time, haven't written KrishYa off because marriage is a big deal on Indian TV and the CVs would have to be VERY modern to just have them break up.

Seems like Somu still has some residual feelings left for Suhani and glad to see that. I think that college bully sequence was very important because it highlighted some very real issues in our society. Such bullies do exist and I'm glad Suhani responded in kind and fought for herself. I don't think she's a stranger to such taunts and would love to see Suhani actually dealing with the fall out of being degraded and humiliated like this, since childhood. I would love to see the show making her deal with body image issues. The slap was AWESOME! 👏👏RagMen and Suhani scenes always have a certain zing to them and these 3 have chemistry, man. Love it when she stands up to them.

@bold- I have already started dreaming of Aman Khatri and Suhani scenes. 😆😆😆 I loved how he spoke to her like an equal worth listening to. Yuvraj, take some lessons from your fave painter. g😲😆 I'm gonna join you on your Twitter tirade! 😉 I think both of us loved how she thought he was Yuvraj, lol. Seems like Suhani isn't THAT hung up on him, after all.
clarity thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
#29

Originally posted by: anita_m

Thank you for the review.
I was determined to skip it, but changed my mind after the consensus seemed to be that it's worth watching. You were right, Apurva--it was nowhere near as bad as I'd feared, and I could cheer aloud for suhani/rajshri.

She was really good, from the moment she questioned that YUVRAj had suggested she not go? to her statement/question to him (such an IDIOT this guy!) re why ask her if he didn't want her to go/she didn't want to fight (after BQ shocked her by saying she should go) but with an air that he really effing deserved to be fought with (not OVER, for once). Her reaction and retaliation to dadi's hires (I'm sure--why else would the old witch want her to go or tell snaky to watch what'd happen?) was so, so appropriate. Felt total satisfaction when she smacked the creep. But how offensive was all that talk--still, we have to admit is does happen. Then her total normal interaction with the artist (Obviously we ALL have the same idea regarding him), with the usual sweet smile. One of the few leading ladies I've seen who doesn't do much matyred or sulk-laden drama. Her thought process as she saw jerko/snake gone, her reaction to that mannerless boor telling her to go home or shopping (yes, jerko, that's all women want, retails therapy for any heartbreak), and the cherry on the cake in her reactions to RagsMen.

BRING BACK THE ARTIST FOR SUHANI. Let him like/love her, admire her, and let him show those feelings to the useless princling. More, let suhani admire and show him enough attention, respect and liking that jerko takes it as love and BURNS.

While I did not like jerko's behavior much, it also was obvious that he is being played by snaky and anxious to placate her, keep her from doing something that will screw everyone's happiness. So many guys can be fooled by women who play games and tricks, so while he annoys me a lot, I haven't written him off from THIS episode (others, yes). He looked plenty taken aback at her sudden move next to hm and crying on his shoulder. But AFTER he's seen what snaky's capable of, he really does need his turn with the brain going around the show in turns. But what got me mad is his forgetting suhani's injury and expecting her to take th stuff home with a painful hand. SlapRaj.

Snaky...surprising, she actually seemed annoyed at the eve-teasers being nasty about suhani. So out of character for her--I've never seen her as suhani's friend,so don't know what she was like as a 'normal' friend. But the rest of the time, vomitworthy as ever.



Yes, that was my reason for watching it too- Suhani. 😃

I think today, Suhani behaved like anyone of us would, if we were treated that way. Yuvraj, RagMen, the college bullies- she gave it back to EVERYONE and showed us that she's not a dumbass who doesn't notice or take in external stimuli.

@bold- Yes! Bring the artist back. Plus, it's so easy to write him into the story. He's Yuvi's fave painter and he can be easily invited to BH for a lunch or be involved in one of their events. So many opportunities.

@Yuvraj- TBH, his sympathy towards Snaky doesn't bother me as much as it being accompanied by apathy to Suhani. I can understand Snaky fooling him and him being sympathetic to a suicidal girl, but what bothers me most is his apathy towards Suhani. I mean, the poor girl had burned her hand, and you don't think of cancelling your plans and on top of it, leave her alone with a ton of stuff. 😡 He doesn't react soon enough to Somu. Had Suhani hugged him like that, he would have shrugged her off. With Somu, he looked uncomfortable and confused, but didn't act on it.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".