Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Waise, I was also thinking, Ams is a cyclists paradise. I can totally imagine a guy like R&B , an outdoor person cycling by the dikes and camping. 

Hsp.canada thumbnail
Yep! My frd mentioned, she and her husband are into cycling these days πŸ˜ƒ I havent visited Ams, now I will after the kids are older. Being Europe its easy to travel to neighbouring countries, I enjoy euro-trips but home is now usa.
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Jeez...from bikes to choodas to paris to bicycling... I just can't keep pace here...  But loooved all the discussions😊

I cannot think beyond Paris now... one of the most romantic cities ever... Puurrfect for our duo who are eternally in combatπŸ˜†

Envy all whose time zones sync😊

swaram thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Yep! My frd mentioned, she and her husband are into cycling these days πŸ˜ƒ I havent visited Ams, now I will after the kids are older. Being Europe its easy to travel to neighbouring countries, I enjoy euro-trips but home is now usa.

It is pretty easy traveling here. NL is such a small country, you can travel from one end to the other in 3 hrs,like one city to another in India or US. Idhar you reach another country.πŸ˜†
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
total coolness this place is - now we have swaram from amstredam i so want to go there and sing dekha ek kwab in front of the tulips with my husband he will run his marathon πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
my friend from TCS lived there now she moved to london

Honestly if we were to read the comments today it would be crazy .. but a fun ride initself :-)
SunshineBliss thumbnail

And i loved that paris pic ...tall guy tall girl scootr... just right cover page for II R&B in Paris.. saw that on my phone at the breakfast table ...over morn rush..kids et all..showed it to my r&b and he just rolled his eyes..& kiddos  got super curious...πŸ˜†

SunshineBliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaram

It is pretty easy traveling here. NL is such a small country, you can travel from one end to the other in 3 hrs,like one city to another in India or US. Idhar you reach another country.πŸ˜†

Just butting in ladies... πŸ˜Š
 Ams on my touring list too πŸ˜†
swaram thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

total coolness this place is - now we have swaram from amstredam i so want to go there and sing dekha ek kwab in front of the tulips with my husband he will run his marathon πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Honestly if we were to read the comments today it would be crazy .. but a fun ride initself :-)

I was going to edit the last line of my brainwave shayari to

SoSy deewaniyon ka Pagalkhana.πŸ˜†

In case u missed my brilliant shayari, here it is again,

Kyaa samaa bandha hai,
shaadi ka bahaana hai,
Iyer aur Punjabi ka fasaana hai,
SoSy deewaniyon ka Paglana hai.πŸ˜†
Edited by swaram - 9 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaram

I was going to edit the last line of my brainwave shayari to

SoSy deewaniyon ka Pagalkhana.πŸ˜†

SoSy deewaniyon ka Pagalkhana
from iyers to punjabis ,
from noserings to chooras,lehengas
from enfield bikes to bicycle in amstredam , too scooters in paris
pre-nup, will to tamarind rice
from snow to warm
from 2am Ist to 2am EST
amala to matt bomer
and much much more kitna discussion hota hai ... πŸ˜†πŸ‘
the sun never sets in the SoSy empire!! and topics never end :-)

Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Anu: I tried to pull  one with my husband in some place in london and he said that he will  disown me πŸ˜† if I dont stop my silly antics.🀣..Though he is sport on most of my silly stuff, but no filmly songs for him.