Software Symph 7 "Not too long" 147 - Page 87

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Hahahaha... Fun this was Clap
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Good pre nup out of the way, I loved the clauses , to the point , II can enjoy the wedding,
what's up with mrs sagar? 2nd update she is sadCry hmmm not well not sure where that is headed,,,,
So pills also out for R&B Embarrassed amma can have the bedroom readyLOL
She is going to continue helping her mom/dad, Clap
they forgot jewelry .Big smile
 he can spend on trips :)books and actually a lot on food LOL 
So their married life jhagda is all lined up nowLOL

Yup.. finally it is done... we are gearing up for sangeet... Yay LOL 

mrs sagar is not upset re... She observes that II is upset..
Originally posted by harshita27

5 brilliant updates... Story moved kicked up a notch since the walk they took from shanti niketan... II is feeling wedding jitters and none are putting themselves in her shoes n assuagingher fears... Neither R&B nor her family.. They dont realize this is not a regular love marriage or even an arranged marriage. No talking or atleast straight talking will be the biggest challenge in their relationship... R&B is hiding from her his intent to return back paris for good... India was never part of his permanent plan... II just happened to him and has since caused him to turn his small timeoff into a full blown location shift - at least at the moment. Does R&B realize that there is more to marriage than just intense attraction? He did make a decision to get married to her as an impulse... Since he thought the wedding music was the answer to his introspection about his emotions for II... But what he doesnt realize that no marriage is successful without compromise... He is yet to do a proper compromise... He has her figured out but he understands her immense attraction to him... .
Harshita...totally with you on that... 
For him it's all about him at this stage.. He wants her, He gets her..
I  guess only when they actually start living together... the drama will unfold
"I want to continue helping my parents" she said

This was the only prenup clause that i discussed with my husband (No papers were signed though)..II is so real.. When she trid disclosing her earnings with him or when she said she will pay for her own clothes i could totally relate to her.. though these things were never discussed in open most of the times my husband understood with time about my clauses whether it was about not changing my name after marriage or being financially independent after marriage..Each one of us here are able to II some way or the other..Kudos to you Nisha for compounding a bit of all of us in to one person that's II..

Originally posted by nidhi.b23

Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Originally posted by nidhi.b23

II all jumpy and cagey... this was bound to happen.. R&B has the capacity to affect her even when not around..
loved amma today...its difficult to be a girl parents specially when she is getting married...she worries for her so much..knows she is emotionally vulnerable even if to world she is a toughie...telling him to take care of her and he called immediately... loved that..he is good in reading emotions , knows amma worries for her...he will surely kidnap her..and i would love that...;)

god..dude is in full mood to murder her...how can u hide so much of anger yaar...i would have burnt the house down and he nothing...II is so scared and unsure...and baap re R&B has full arsenal of choice words to mock her...ww 6 will start... i hope they dont end up hurting each other...she don't want monetary benefits from him and he don't want to be an outsider in this relationship... when u marry u r expected to share everything but with this prenup in picture its like she don't want to give him any control...of course the reason u gave nisha are perfectly valid..she wants to protect herself...i just hope he doesn't hurt her. with scathing remarks...she is so vulnerable this time...more emotionally invested...

I feel in this case though R&B is more invested and more sure , II is more insecure and too much self doubt, that will only change slowly

yes R&B is more sure and has more faith in this relation while II is just so insecure...what i wanted to say was that she is an emotional fool while he is more rational... he has to make her realize that he loves her and provide the security that comes with marriage...
if he did he wouldn't be the R&B we know LOL
Brilliant Nisha. This journey that they have both taken will be an immense learning experience for both of them as they discover each other bit  by bit. I think II's fears and insecurities will teach R&B about what commitment and marriage truly mean. At this point in time R&B knows he wants II, will be fiercely loyal to her etc etc but does not realize the true implications of a marriage...the family bit, the compromise that comes with it and the fact that a whole new person is irrevocably attached to you along with all their baggage. I think at this point in time he is seeing this relationship from purely his point of view as if getting hitched is reason enough for II to be drawn into his nomadic lifestyle. II will teach him what it really means slowly and subtly...because what she feels does affect him HUGELY. It's unsettling for him but he will change. 
Originally posted by SunshineBliss

Originally posted by harshita27

5 brilliant updates... Story moved kicked up a notch since the walk they took from shanti niketan... II is feeling wedding jitters and none are putting themselves in her shoes n assuagingher fears... Neither R&B nor her family.. They dont realize this is not a regular love marriage or even an arranged marriage. No talking or atleast straight talking will be the biggest challenge in their relationship... R&B is hiding from her his intent to return back paris for good... India was never part of his permanent plan... II just happened to him and has since caused him to turn his small timeoff into a full blown location shift - at least at the moment. Does R&B realize that there is more to marriage than just intense attraction? He did make a decision to get married to her as an impulse... Since he thought the wedding music was the answer to his introspection about his emotions for II... But what he doesnt realize that no marriage is successful without compromise... He is yet to do a proper compromise... He has her figured out but he understands her immense attraction to him... .
Harshita...totally with you on that... 
For him it's all about him at this stage.. He wants her, He gets her..
I  guess only when they actually start living together... the drama will unfold
Oh... It wont justbe a drama but an epic that'll unfold LOL
II will burn the house down or possibly do a jaipur encore the dayshe discovers R&B has paris plans... I think R&B needs a taste of his own medicine... II hiding the most important decision in her relationship or making a decision for both of them... Possibly then he will realize that marriage is not about Me, myself n I but about Us, ours n We morelike... Everything is joint... Nothing is separate or compartmentalized.

The pre-nup was a brilliant way to bring forth what each of them makes out of this relation. While II is trying to secure her insecurities, R&B for the life of him cannot fathom why she is doing it.

He knows she is no gold-digger, but going the extra mile to insure that is what irks him. And while he does mention Upon divorce'   she is far from thinking along lines of separation.

If not anything else, they have certainly mastered the art of getting under each other's skin. Their wedded life will be a blast for sure