Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..abha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Beautiful, outstanding, excellent update...HE SAID HE WILL KIDNAP HER...amma and his talk...II jealous as amma called him beta...my god what she is...
I wont change the surname ...did she said that...cummon use both II ...he is obeying u that doesnt mean u will take advantage...dude is going take revenge...
So I get it this idea of ww7 before wedding...that u have mentioned...or there will be other...

Her missing home...singing ..,shows her emotional state...
Question s mere faltu hote hai...
1. Subbu and RB talks kab milegi?
2. RB and II shopping u have mentioned?
3. Any update in next 3 hrs?

Overall I love what u write...thats why sosy is my fav...
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nish this update spooked me up totally. You have touched strikingly similar instances from my past.Again.       my mum had a similar convo with my r&b and she blurted things much much against my wishes...I was angry embarrassed ... when she cried and asked him to take care of her baby. 

I wanted half a dozen things agreed upon prior to marriage with him... it was not called a ' pre-nup'  though...and not wanting to change my maiden name was the first. He was amused at some and furious at others... 

This whole saga is so real. 

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello dearies.. Waking up to beautiful comments and an awesome update... Shall reply in a while...
Tab tak please thread khatam mat kar dalna yaar... 🀣
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: taara113

U pick up all my fav things in the world and put them as examples...DDLJ...now seriously...bichari kajol ne kya bigada hai tumharaa πŸ˜†

Il read the update now :)

I used it as an example only
sorry
i bet u love it like the billion others
she marries an ultra wealthy guy no questions asked
i just wanted to tweak that a bit... i can use another name if ppl prefer or just say hindi movie in general

Mera kya bigaadega DDLJ πŸ˜†
Other than a over acting kajol i liked it

Swades is my fave SRK movie stylish understated and real
He is OTT in almost all IMO
Sorry
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunshineBliss

Nish this update spooked me up totally. You have touched strikingly similar instances from my past.Again.       my mum had a similar convo with my r&b and she blurted things much much against my wishes...I was angry embarrassed ... when she cried and asked him to take care of her baby. 

I wanted half a dozen things agreed upon prior to marriage with him... it was not called a ' pre-nup'  though...and not wanting to change my maiden name was the first. He was amused at some and furious at others... 

This whole saga is so real. 

OMG
Unbelievable this IS spooky
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Had a dose of "sugar, spice, and everything nice" πŸ˜ƒ In the morning! Wouldn't mind one more thoughπŸ˜‰.
- SR
(One of the many SoSy's INSATIABLE Readers)
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nividances

Hi Nisha! πŸ˜ƒ

So much for catching up with you all on thread 6. 
I didn't even unres my comment on the first page. πŸ˜›

Just logged in briefly to say hi and tell you that yes I am still alive. πŸ˜† Just drowning in textbooks, lectures, and review notes. πŸ˜­

I will catch up with thread 6 and 7 updates once my midterms finish next week. I am assuming that you will probably have moved on to thread 8 or 9 by then, but I will nonetheless catch up eventually and rejoin the gang in pestering you for updates and giving reviews.

Ashu, Anu, Hsp, Seriousreader, modernfamily, Arya...and the whole host of others that I am forgetting...I miss chatting with you all! I can't wait to be back soon. πŸ˜Š

See you (hopefully) soon! 

Take a bow for the tremendous will power
Stories can wait get ur straight As first

This story will not land u any dream job Nivi
So please focus on it the most
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
His text msgs to Mrs.Iyer were longer than his usuals...i liked that conversation ( im sure most of us wld)
Il hv to google sambar without dal...
Divashni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And they were... WHERE THEY BEGAN... 
😲 πŸ˜” πŸ˜• πŸ˜­

But the writing was πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hey  some folks may need a title change guess not the usual gang.

You know I have always thought how amma will start talking to R& B
This was beyond perfect so casual so natural so Nisha like πŸ‘
Her concern , her asking him if  it's ok to call him beta, the tears ,him calling back and assuring her in his own way loved it β€οΈ
The whole packing with tears I went through  it too didn't want to leave chennai , still possessive of my godrej beeroh (Almirah)  so sweet and touching , I want to hug II nowπŸ€—

Of course prenup meeting won't be a comfortable one ,nobody likes to buy life insurance or write a will but for her sanity it has to be done , he can tell his teenage kids later on what their bossy mom made him do πŸ˜†
 He is angry , but orders food , knows from her eyes this is not easy for her but no man likes to hear that he can't pay for his wife's jewellery , they are both right and that's why perfect for each other and you love them more and more and more after very update⭐️
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago